Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
:love: :love: :love:Progress Report Ver. 0.185. :love: :love: :love: (y)

0% - 0% - 0%
0% - 0% - 0%

View attachment 2389675

Another scum from LP, at first he released a game day in for half a year, then everything rested on the fact that he did it once every 9 months in order to solve this problem, and reduce the waiting time from update to update, he decides to release the day in parts (by events), and on output, we get that the production time of the game day has increased from 9 months to 12+ - awesome optimization! Yes, I do not argue his talent has increased and his art is very good, but time is running out!
More and more new programs appear - in a year or two his art will no longer be amazing and that he will want to improve it again? And we will get that the time to create a game day will grow to two years!? Previously, everyone was waiting and counting the scales for filling in percentages of completed work, and it was only 4 - now there are 6 of them! 6 Carl! The time to develop the next event has already increased! LP I'm officially stating that this is SCUM of your fans!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I had a thought (I know, it hurt) ...

Aiden has just over half as many votes as Dylan in the Favorite Character poll, so it appears that a majority of players of the Dylan route intend on continuing the tasks; and

If you add up the Sam, Jules and Logan votes, you get almost exactly the amount of Ellie votes. No idea though how many people voted for Sam and not Ellie though

• Sad
Reactions: SuperPerv96

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
We may not even see the end of the game. It's telling that particularly for Dylan Day that L&P isn't even pretending to care about the GW route now.

Even the Sam, Ellie and Patricia routes are falling by the wayside.
:unsure: But you score points on GW

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I had a thought (I know, it hurt) ...

Aiden has just over half as many votes as Dylan in the Favorite Character poll, so it appears that a majority of players of the Dylan route intend on continuing the tasks; and

If you add up the Sam, Jules and Logan votes, you get almost exactly the amount of Ellie votes. No idea though how many people voted for Sam and not Ellie though
:unsure:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
shared by friend Yubu11Me

View attachment 2392340
I think the Dylan/Emma path is, at least for now, the most 'innocent' GF path for Dylan (and - let's admit it, that's why we are here after 6 years ... ;) ). Sophia is trying to push them together under the auspices of helping with certain subjects at school.
I don't see this relationship keeping up with the Dylan/Amber route or, on the gf route - Dylan/Marie.

Dylan might be allowed to Admire the fabric, from across the room, but there will be No fabric touching ... it's too soon...

I feel like Emma is actually being kept in the wings for potential lesbian path encounters where a more confident Sophia can comfort Emma who grows to like Dylan a lot more than he likes her, and who did this favor For Sophia.

If this is not the case, then this is another story branch that could be pruned so that the rest of the tree can grow better/faster.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think the Dylan/Emma path is, at least for now, the most 'innocent' GF path for Dylan (and - let's admit it, that's why we are here after 6 years ... ;) ). Sophia is trying to push them together under the auspices of helping with certain subjects at school.
I don't see this relationship keeping up with the Dylan/Amber route or, on the gf route - Dylan/Marie.

Dylan might be allowed to Admire the fabric, from across the room, but there will be No fabric touching ... it's too soon...

I feel like Emma is actually being kept in the wings for potential lesbian path encounters where a more confident Sophia can comfort Emma who grows to like Dylan a lot more than he likes her, and who did this favor For Sophia.

If this is not the case, then this is another story branch that could be pruned so that the rest of the tree can grow better/faster.
:unsure:

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019

Emma is clearly going to be a freak when you get her in the sheets.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Emma is clearly going to be a freak when you get her in the sheets.
I think she could be for Sophia a lot sooner than she would be for Dylan. It would be one hell of a twist if Emma gave Sophia her first lesbian fingerbang (yes - we might have to wait 5 years RL). It would still be a great twist where an increasingly confidant Emma pushes Sophia with kissing and petting, expecting Sophia to stop her and when Sophia does not, Emma goes for broke (broke back mountain - girls edition).

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
:love: :love: :love:Progress Report Ver. 0.185. :love: :love: :love: (y)

0% - 0% - 0%
0% - 0% - 0%

View attachment 2389675
LOL. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

With the now 6 percent indicators, L&P has driven his strategy of pseudo traceability to a new low. The only decisive information would be a date when the next update is supposed to be released. Everything else only distracts with a lot of vague information (which can't even be verified) from the fact that L&P doesn't even give a rough schedule.

When does he plan to have the game finished and how long do the individual updates take? After years of development, I think it's about time to start thinking about this. :LOL:

Dec 29, 2021
The best part is that L&P says there will probably be a choice of who goes to dinner with Sophia CDylan or Liame. There is nothing better than his famous word "probably". It would be more logical who should go to dinner if CDylan scores on his route. If Liam goes with Sophia, she scores points on the good wife route.

No matter which route you choose. Still nothing happens, muuhahaha :cool:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes