Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
I think the Dylan/Emma path is, at least for now, the most 'innocent' GF path for Dylan (and - let's admit it, that's why we are here after 6 years ... ;) ). Sophia is trying to push them together under the auspices of helping with certain subjects at school.
I don't see this relationship keeping up with the Dylan/Amber route or, on the gf route - Dylan/Marie.

Dylan might be allowed to Admire the fabric, from across the room, but there will be No fabric touching ... it's too soon...

I feel like Emma is actually being kept in the wings for potential lesbian path encounters where a more confident Sophia can comfort Emma who grows to like Dylan a lot more than he likes her, and who did this favor For Sophia.

If this is not the case, then this is another story branch that could be pruned so that the rest of the tree can grow better/faster.
Emma (regardless of her relationship with Dylan) may also have a role as Sophia's helper in passing Aiden's tasks.
Do you remember the frightening words of Aiden's edict on the day of the fourth task?
"You need to give your students a glimpse of your breasts and allow at least one student to touch 'em."
"This should also be concurring for you from now on! Any student gets to see your tits whenever he wants!"
"And as a little warm-up, you'll first show the class your stockings and your hopefully matching black panties in all their glory! Why did you think I wanted you to wear them? To hide them under your skirt? From now on, your students have the right to admire their teacher's outfit in all its glory. This also applies to what she wears underneath!"
In that case Sophia fooled Aiden (who I think wanted to direct her to Andre to do the task) by getting Zac to help her, but that doesn't mean that, in one of the next tasks, she can't do the same with Emma (after all, she too is a student at Northtown High School), maybe in some other perverse plot that should, this time, involve his girlfriend Jennifer.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Emma (regardless of her relationship with Dylan) may also have a role as Sophia's helper in passing Aiden's tasks.
Do you remember the frightening words of Aiden's edict on the day of the fourth task?
"You need to give your students a glimpse of your breasts and allow at least one student to touch 'em."
"This should also be concurring for you from now on! Any student gets to see your tits whenever he wants!"
"And as a little warm-up, you'll first show the class your stockings and your hopefully matching black panties in all their glory! Why did you think I wanted you to wear them? To hide them under your skirt? From now on, your students have the right to admire their teacher's outfit in all its glory. This also applies to what she wears underneath!"
In that case Sophia fooled Aiden (who I think wanted to direct her to Andre to do the task) by getting Zac to help her, but that doesn't mean that, in one of the next tasks, she can't do the same with Emma (after all, she too is a student at Northtown High School), maybe in some other perverse plot that should, this time, involve his girlfriend Jennifer.
:unsure:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Would be kinda hard when Emma is no longer in the class

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Would be kinda hard when Emma is no longer in the class
This is true, but Emma is still a student at the same school where Sophia teaches, and there should be no shortage of opportunities for them to meet again. For example, we know that Sophia, in addition to literature and biology, also teaches sports and that in a few days from now the school's gym should reopen. Now, I don't know exactly what High School practices are in this regard, but I don't think that lessons are held for only one class at a time (and probably also with distinction of students' gender). This might be a good opportunity to meet Emma again.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
LOL. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

With the now 6 percent indicators, L&P has driven his strategy of pseudo traceability to a new low. The only decisive information would be a date when the next update is supposed to be released. Everything else only distracts with a lot of vague information (which can't even be verified) from the fact that L&P doesn't even give a rough schedule.

When does he plan to have the game finished and how long do the individual updates take? After years of development, I think it's about time to start thinking about this. :LOL:
He is going to finish it when our sun turns into a black hole…

MEDATES

Sep 2, 2018
LOL. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

With the now 6 percent indicators, L&P has driven his strategy of pseudo traceability to a new low. The only decisive information would be a date when the next update is supposed to be released. Everything else only distracts with a lot of vague information (which can't even be verified) from the fact that L&P doesn't even give a rough schedule.

When does he plan to have the game finished and how long do the individual updates take? After years of development, I think it's about time to start thinking about this. :LOL:
He is gonna give the game to his son in 50 yrs then the son will pass to grandson... it wont be abandoned it will surely finish hope my great grandson would be able to finish the game :cry: :cry:

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
He is gonna give the game to his son in 50 yrs then the son will pass to grandson... it wont be abandoned it will surely finish hope my great grandson would be able to finish the game :cry: :cry:
Oh so it will be an inheritance thingy. He should best make up his will properly then.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This is true, but Emma is still a student at the same school where Sophia teaches, and there should be no shortage of opportunities for them to meet again. For example, we know that Sophia, in addition to literature and biology, also teaches sports and that in a few days from now the school's gym should reopen. Now, I don't know exactly what High School practices are in this regard, but I don't think that lessons are held for only one class at a time (and probably also with distinction of students' gender). This might be a good opportunity to meet Emma again.
If Emma was to participate in classes, then why get rid of her in the first place?

I'm really not buying this idea that there might still be a lesbian path for her. L&P just doesn't care enough to make it happen. He's neglecting the 2nd most popular character, so why would he care about Emma?

Last edited:

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
If Emma was to participate in classes, then why get rid of her in the first place?

I'm really not buying this idea that there might still be a lesbian path for her. L&P just doesn't care enough to make it happen. He's neglecting the 2nd most popular route, so why would he care about Emma?
Not that the story is governed by any sort of logic...

Reactions: t3alqdansam

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Not that the story is governed by any sort of logic...
I don't think it's that bad. I don't think the Ellie route is entirely illogical. So far it's been a story about a popular girl playing a role, and doing what she thinks will keep her popular. Then discovering that she doesn't need to, and following her heart is far more rewarding. And Sophia is helping her through it.

That her sluttiness is actually a facade for her insecurity in not actually even had an orgasm before makes some of her behaviour make sense. Like how heavy-handed she is in manipulating the Ellie/Julia event, considering her role model before in how to get sex from a woman was meathead sportsball players.

The next proper Ellie event I think is going to make or break the route, especially since we will have had two bonus storyline events in the meantime. I'm beginning to suspect the bonus storyline is incompatible with the Ellie route, so it will be interesting to see if Ellie keeps up her hatred of Dylan. I've been wanting to know what he did since I started playing - I was hoping the bonus storyline would cover it.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes