Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
But (as I pointed out at the time) there's something even stranger about this short piece of dialogue...
How could Ellie and Logan have been together for three weeks if 20 days ago the Parkers were still in their sleepy, cold, small East Coast town? :unsure:
She met Logan on PD 8 or Game Day 15, and you can choose to forgive Logan or not on PD 13 or Game Day 20. So, there is no way that Ellie and Logan were together for three weeks. However, Ellie knew Christine and her other college friends from the dance studio from Game Day 2 or PD 2, which is the start of the game, and there was a week gap from Game Day 4 (PD 4) to Day 11 (PD 4.5), which could be about three in-game weeks. Plus, the events were at particular points in time throughout the day.

1694783329879.png

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Sure and then “Super” Chuck Norris I mean Dylan can beat his ass, since now he’s a tough guy in every update :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2929393
This is one of the more eyerolling cringey things about the recent story for me.

Dylan has had something like *one* self defense lesson. At best now he knows not to tuck his thumb when making a fist to punch someone.

He's not some MMA badass that is gonna be taking on 2-3 older people simultaneously.

Now, i can see some cocky delusional shit like Dylan trying to bark like a little dog that thinks he's a big mastif, but those two actual young adult fuckbois should be stomping his ass.

But since this now Dylan's story, what evs. :rolleyes:

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
lesbien patreons are more than hetero patreons ?
i dont understand why the dev don't let lesbien scenes after sam and dylan fuck sophia

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes