Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
School setting doesn't work either. It's not a college, so there's underage students, and they all look underage too. There's so much stuff that doesn't work with Steam, I have no clue how he'd ever be able to go through with it.
Well, if DOL can't work either, what will be the new name of his censor, censor version?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
School setting doesn't work either. It's not a college, so there's underage students, and they all look underage too. There's so much stuff that doesn't work with Steam, I have no clue how he'd ever be able to go through with it.
Some games (like JOHN) could be ported to Steam pretty effectively, but I agree that AWAM isn't one of them. Even with the DOL version of the game, there's just a ton of work required to bring the game to Steam while keeping things coherent. I could see it being worth the effort if AWAM was struggling to find an audience on Patreon, but considering the financial success he's had on Patreon is it really worth the investment to basically rebuild the whole game? Especially when he's still so far from completion.

I don't think Steam is a realistic option for L&P to pursue.

Dr.Fapalot you posted as I was reponding. I think the problem with DOL is that it's a shell of a game that isn't actually meant to be played. It has forcibly aged Dylan and Sam, but that was done in haste just to keep Patreon happy. But the story (from what I remember) is just a bare bones "Find/Replace" with mother --> landlady; son---> tenent. When I played it, DOL didn't make sense as a standalone game. So it isn't that he would need a censored version of the censored version, it's that he'd basically need to reimagine the entire game.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
it's that he'd basically need to reimagine the entire game.
Absolutely right! And not only to rethink, but also to completely remake the game, which makes the new version of the game almost of little interest to me.
But the worst thing about this story is that everything he's done in the game so far is hinting at upcoming events, he's kind of making promises. The various plots of the game promised various sequels in the direction of various fetishes. But now, when it comes to the hot, then the situation changes dramatically and he declares that he will remove certain plots from the game.
Many people here know that I have always supported L&P, including financially, when I had the opportunity to do so. I always justified him by telling those who called him a liar, those who insulted him, that they were wrong and should not rush into their assessments and judgments.
Now I am extremely depressed and disappointed.
If, in addition to the Steam and DOL version of the game, he does not continue to create an unofficial version of the game by continuing the plots that have been presented so far, I will have to apologize to everyone who previously called L&P a liar. It is in this case that I will regret for the first time that I supported him all these years.

Now I still have a ghostly hope that he will continue to create what he started. But this hope is fading every day.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm aware that the next Sophia/Ellie event won't be a shower one.. but incase L&P decides to do one more shower event, then I wish it leads to something like this:
View attachment 3079327
They don't need to be in the shower. The shower was just the catalyst for Ellie to get Sophia naked. Their relationship has progressed passed that.

The bathroom now just has the advantage in that it locks. I'm a little curious why Sophia forgot that during the recent Dylan event though

Reactions: mitanc92

mitanc92

May 8, 2018
They don't need to be in the shower. The shower was just the catalyst for Ellie to get Sophia naked. Their relationship has progressed passed that.
I absolutely agree with the fact that they don't need the shower anymore.. It was just wishful thinking (or a fantasy in the far-off future) where Ellie/Sophia would just barge into the bathroom when the other is taking a bath and start making out without any hesitation/inhibition.. well, atleast it's a nice dream I guess

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I absolutely agree with the fact that they don't need the shower anymore.. It was just wishful thinking (or a fantasy in the far-off future) where Ellie/Sophia would just barge into the bathroom when the other is taking a bath and start making out without any hesitation/inhibition.. well, atleast it's a nice dream I guess
That sounds more like something I need to do for the fan art thread

karleston

May 20, 2022
I am assuming he will choose the drunk path to push boundaries, while it is not the most imaginative way, it is definitely the most realistic one.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
The Steam thing became more real lately. Surprisingly no visual overhaul is planned (I mean for "underage students"). This is the point that leaves me a little puzzled. Maybe it won't be a problem, maybe it will.

School will magically become college.
1699775779214.png

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
A Wife and Mother
Let's get down to business arrange an orgy only for girls and let Dylan masturbate
I've already identified Christine's room. Currently working on identifying the chopping board, beer bottle and Christine's wine bottle.

Still need to find Naomi's outfit, and the character models for her and Aimee.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
Ellie's even the next one in with a chance to be the first to get Sophia off. As far as I'm aware neither Sam or Dylan managed to achieve it this PD.

Alley_Cat is a bad girl. buddy, if you add a spoiler tag like this she won't open the spoiler tag. So, only if we show her the proofs directly like this without any spoiler tag she will understand and believe. Alley_Cat, a die hard fan of lesbian. She doesn't play any storylines other than lesbian events in Awam Game. Because of that, she doesn't know anything about the other storylines.

Alley_Cat, this is a reply to your post. I agree that Ellie is next with a chance to be the first to take down Sophia in the lesbian storylines. Sam is more accomplished and successful with Sophia than Ellie in PD 12 & 13. Sam was first in everything with Sophia after Liam. And now officially the Sophia/Sam relationship has changed (Secret Girlfriend). Sophia accepts Sam's relationship and likes him. Unfutunatly, Dylan failed miserably in this regard. Because of the sex-ed, Dylan is not able to achieve much and be successful with Sophia. I didn't see any minor changes in the Sophia/Dylan relationship. Their relationship is still in the sex-ed stage. As I noted in the events of Sophia/Dylan Part 1&2, compared to Sam, it appears that Sophia has no interest in Dylan. But we'll have to wait to see if anything changes between Sophia/Dylan and their relationship in PD 14.
screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

The bathroom now just has the advantage in that it locks. I'm a little curious why Sophia forgot that during the recent Dylan event though
When Sam with Sophia were in the jacuzzi they were interrupted by Liam.
When Sam with Sophia were in Sam's room, they were interrupted by Neal.
When Dylan with Sophia were in the bathtub, they were interrupted by Liam.
When Dylan with Sofia were in the jacuzzi, Sofia became displeased and stopped.

When Sofia was on the sunbed, Sofia had to stop because of Sam.
At the hair salon, Sophia is interrupted by Dylan.
When Sophia with Ellie were in the shower they had to stop because of Liam.
On the couch, Sophia with Natalie had to stop because of Murray.

This is all I remember right now.

This is this developer's method.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
When Sam with Sophia were in the jacuzzi they were interrupted by Liam.
When Sam with Sophia were in Sam's room, they were interrupted by Neal.
When Dylan with Sophia were in the bathtub, they were interrupted by Liam.
When Dylan with Sofia were in the jacuzzi, Sofia became displeased and stopped.

When Sofia was on the sunbed, Sofia had to stop because of Sam.
At the hair salon, Sophia is interrupted by Dylan.
When Sophia with Ellie were in the shower they had to stop because of Liam.
On the couch, Sophia with Natalie had to stop because of Murray.

This is all I remember right now.

This is this developer's method.
Not necessarily. No one interrupted Sophia and Ellie during the Thursday morning shower. Ellie got off, and the water was getting cold. Plus they needed to get to school.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Not necessarily. No one interrupted Sophia and Ellie during the Thursday morning shower. Ellie got off, and the water was getting cold. Plus they needed to get to school.
I know that no one disturbed Aiden in the art room, and I know that Julia/Ellie/Sofia had fun together without anyone bothering them.

I'm not saying it's always the case, I'm just saying it's frequency and that this developer enjoys using it.

You were wondering why Sofia didn't lock the bathroom door and I gave you what I thought was the answer.

What I was trying to say is that this developer used it a lot/often as a way to break the flow and stop the story.

Additionally: I said before the update went live that the event would be interrupted due to Harris and Liam being there.
I also said at the time that in order to get what people were expecting, Harris and Liam shouldn't be home, but the developer wouldn't do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: l0v3rman

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
Alley_Cat is a bad girl. buddy, if you add a spoiler tag like this she won't open the spoiler tag. So, only if we show her the proofs directly like this without any spoiler tag she will understand and believe. Alley_Cat, a die hard fan of lesbian. She doesn't play any storylines other than lesbian events in Awam Game. Because of that, she doesn't know anything about the other storylines.

Alley_Cat, this is a reply to your post. I agree that Ellie is next with a chance to be the first to take down Sophia in the lesbian storylines. Sam is more accomplished and successful with Sophia than Ellie in PD 12 & 13. Sam was first in everything with Sophia after Liam. And now officially the Sophia/Sam relationship has changed (Secret Girlfriend). Sophia accepts Sam's relationship and likes him. Unfutunatly, Dylan failed miserably in this regard. Because of the sex-ed, Dylan is not able to achieve much and be successful with Sophia. I didn't see any minor changes in the Sophia/Dylan relationship. Their relationship is still in the sex-ed stage. As I noted in the events of Sophia/Dylan Part 1&2, compared to Sam, it appears that Sophia has no interest in Dylan. But we'll have to wait to see if anything changes between Sophia/Dylan and their relationship in PD 14.
View attachment 3079967 View attachment 3079970 View attachment 3079971 View attachment 3079966 View attachment 3079975 View attachment 3079976 View attachment 3079977 View attachment 3079974 View attachment 3079981 View attachment 3079979 View attachment 3079983 View attachment 3079984 View attachment 3079986 View attachment 3079987
I guess that bitch Sam's gonna fuck Sofia Navenick first after Liam, huh?! So Dylan's never gonna fuck that bitch, huh? Then what's the point of making a romantic relationship between Sofia and Dylan?!

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes