Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
________________________________________++++++______________________________________________________

Let's recap using baseball terms

Sam hits a double but is able to steal 3rd base. Dylan comes to bat, hits a single and gets a free base on an overthrow. Then Dylan steals 3rd base but tries to make it home and is tagged at the bag. Same game and near same circumstances. The difference is the store line here.

Sam seduced Sophia on two levels, heart and body. He has more charisma than Dylan and yes if he was bolder, Sam might have been able to punch Sophia's ticket or at the least brought her off with his hands rather than Sophia getting herself off. Dylan got only Sophia's body heat up. The heart and mind approach aren't going to work so well since she is the mom and Dylan is the son. Just spit balling here but the only way Dylan is likely going to get Sophia's cookie is if Liam does something really stupid that Sophia turns toward Dylan for some affection.

The developer is "trying" to keep things real and plausible as far as adult games goes. Yes comes up short if we really want to count how many failings there are--but it's evident the Developer is trying to make distinctions between Sam and Dylan. Otherwise, if Sam gets her first, why bother watching Dylan have a go at it when it's basically a repeat.

Ellie... just am not sure what other than Sophia has some unresolved issues with being with other women.
Bro, I don't get what you're trying to tell me. Tell me what you mean. Do I look like I know baseball?

• Haha
Reactions: Riplay2

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Bro, I don't get what you're trying to tell me. Tell me what you mean. Do I look like I know baseball?
_______________________________________++++++_______________________________________________________

Dude, you're crowding the plate! ....Ka-Phoff!!

Sorry for the stupid humor... truth be told, I am way more into football (American style) but using Cover Zero Blitz examples likely would have even less meaning to you. What I am saying is the Dev has to give different paths for Sam and Dylan. Right now, there isn't much difference as how things have gone for Sam and Dylan. They both pretty much achieve the same outcomes and have both failed to get the Holy of most sacred Holies. But the situation is a little different. Getting it on with Sam is like level 7 on the Taboo scale whereas it's a level 10 Taboo with Dylan. Dylan has the harder route just because of the mom-son thing.

As for the baseball examples... I wonder just who here does understand them

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
_______________________________________++++++_______________________________________________________

Dude, you're crowding the plate! ....Ka-Phoff!!

Sorry for the stupid humor... truth be told, I am way more into football (American style) but using Cover Zero Blitz examples likely would have even less meaning to you. What I am saying is the Dev has to give different paths for Sam and Dylan. Right now, there isn't much difference as how things have gone for Sam and Dylan. They both pretty much achieve the same outcomes and have both failed to get the Holy of most sacred Holies. But the situation is a little different. Getting it on with Sam is like level 7 on the Taboo scale whereas it's a level 10 Taboo with Dylan. Dylan has the harder route just because of the mom-son thing.

As for the baseball examples... I wonder just who here does understand them
Hahahaha, I agree, I mean he should have explained the situation with Sam and Dylan and he started talking about baseball terms and since everyone here knows the sport ... well, he didn't start talking about the boylet )))))

Dark_invader

Jul 16, 2021

The game is picking up speed.
I would appreciate it if this teaser is not shared. Thank you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Umm, I'm not sure I can see Aimee on the left hand side, and Christine perhaps showing or posing her back and just twisted a bit to the front which explains the black pixels on the rhs of her which is a bra and in the previous teasers we can see it's black and maybe down there a little black pixel might be her thong, idk it is just a guess haven't saw the teaser

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
It was the conversation between Dylan and Sam in his bedroom when they saw Sophia posing in lingerie for Liam, and she listened in on their chat. It is when you could say that Dylan started the idea to pursue Sophia. You can say that Sam gave him the idea for it.
In the conversation with Sam, Dylan always struck me more like a person who has been caught with homosexual tendencies, but who would rather shoot the witness than admit that the witness is right. He really denied any unmeasured interest in his mother.
Dylan discovered very early on, as a child, that his mother was also a sexual person. I think that's one reason for his sexual interest in his mother. But I also believe that this conversation with Sam was not the first of its kind in young Dylan's life. This is pure speculation, but it would seem normal to me that Dylan, as the son of such a desirable woman, even in his old home, would have been the target of the very taunts and jokes from classmates and friends that he mentions in the hot tub at the last event.
So for me it's not a sudden switch but a long, slow process in which these jibes have repeatedly pushed Dylan in this direction.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sophia and Ellie nothing listed for the event, so I assumed the next event is Sophia and Sam? Then Ellie and Sophia
There's nothing listed in the "Notes", sure, but it's still an event. It depends entirely on what counts as "very small". With events being up to 600 renders, 140 renders might be considered that, but that was the entire size of the last Ellie event and a lot happened in those 140 renders.

Much more than what it looks like is happening in the 400 or so renders of this update so far.

EDIT:
With the second Ellie event not being a shower, I'm not really surprised, I would have expected the shower event if there was one to be the first of the day.

I suspect the very small Ellie event may be like the scene with Sophia and Ellie drinking sodas in the kitchen on PD11, which from memory was really just Ellie making sure that the boys weren't going to be around so Ellie could get up to shenanigans.

Might also include a debrief if Sam gave Ellie a lift home after his concert. From the Ellie route perspective, there's still some setup that needs to happen for the Sam branch to start on PD16.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes