Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Are there any more games of same genre where the story is almost complete? I saw so many good games were abandoned and game like this is going on with tease lol

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I wish I had the time to make fan-made stuff for this, I have had many good ideas for this visual novel but my ideas are more plot twists and would require many images to be made.

JinxtheCumCannon

Nov 23, 2021
I've been a Lurker in this thread for a year now. I've wanted to ask this for a long time; and its that...recently... does it seem like LP originally thought Dylan and Ellie were just side-note prop characters.?.. And is only NOW building them up to be core to AWAM's story? I've played since the beginning and the story of A Wife and Mother seemed to be about Sophia building deeper relationships with so many others (Neighbours/Workers/Boss/Students) rather than her own family.

I think LP REALLY underestimated how popular the incest fanbase was, especially Dylan/Sophia routes. In the beginning, her "moments" with her son seemed to be tongue-in-cheek means to add to her "filthiness" as opposed to building up that incest story-line. One moment two years ago that really had me for loop was Sophia would be absolutely fine to french kiss her own daughter naked in the shower...whilst (in the same day) her son taking a peek at her in a dress... ABSOLUTE NO NO

Sophia had this wall with Dylan that just seemed so off EVEN with players going the filthy route. But the worst was yet to come

It reached its Apex of confusion when players found out that to increase Dylan's incest relationship with his mom, they had to "willingly" take part in being exploited by her son's bully, and then send Dylan away to boarding school (Like... wtf! I'm still reeling from LP's thought process for that even after a year!)

After playing the new patch it's obvious... LP did a complete 180 with Sophia/Dylan's relationship and although I very much enjoyed the update. I feel as though LP is rushing to add in these moments which should have been there since the beginning. To make Ellie/Sophia or Dylan/Sophia story-lines work...Wife and Mother needs to do some trimming before to the full game is released.

LP needs to REMOVE storylines people have no interest in pursuing. A poll to see the most unpopular storylines/relationships should be done for LP's community. The character popularity poll showed which characters people want more out of this game and it surprised no one (except LP) that Dylan and Ellie were the most popular.

I believe LP can make an amazing full release, but it def needs more build up with the characters the fanbase likes. Even if LP didn't think much of Dylan and Ellie since AWAM's inception, I believe LP is making the correct steps to building up their relationship. It just needs to happen organically in the patches to come

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
considering the development time and the % at 40 I would say 12-13 animations
You misses a 0 at the end.Surely it should be at least 120-130 animations.
After all if a team of 3-4 people can make 120-130 animations in 2 weeks,surely that animator can make same number for 4 months.

Oct 9, 2023
I've been a Lurker in this thread for a year now. I've wanted to ask this for a long time; and its that...recently... does it seem like LP originally thought Dylan and Ellie were just side-note prop characters.?.. And is only NOW building them up to be core to AWAM's story? I've played since the beginning and the story of A Wife and Mother seemed to be about Sophia building deeper relationships with so many others (Neighbours/Workers/Boss/Students) rather than her own family.

I think LP REALLY underestimated how popular the incest fanbase was, especially Dylan/Sophia routes. In the beginning, her "moments" with her son seemed to be tongue-in-cheek means to add to her "filthiness" as opposed to building up that incest story-line. One moment two years ago that really had me for loop was Sophia would be absolutely fine to french kiss her own daughter naked in the shower...whilst (in the same day) her son taking a peek at her in a dress... ABSOLUTE NO NO

Sophia had this wall with Dylan that just seemed so off EVEN with players going the filthy route. But the worst was yet to come

It reached its Apex of confusion when players found out that to increase Dylan's incest relationship with his mom, they had to "willingly" take part in being exploited by her son's bully, and then send Dylan away to boarding school (Like... wtf! I'm still reeling from LP's thought process for that even after a year!)

After playing the new patch it's obvious... LP did a complete 180 with Sophia/Dylan's relationship and although I very much enjoyed the update. I feel as though LP is rushing to add in these moments which should have been there since the beginning. To make Ellie/Sophia or Dylan/Sophia story-lines work...Wife and Mother needs to do some trimming before to the full game is released.

LP needs to REMOVE storylines people have no interest in pursuing. A poll to see the most unpopular storylines/relationships should be done for LP's community. The character popularity poll showed which characters people want more out of this game and it surprised no one (except LP) that Dylan and Ellie were the most popular.

I believe LP can make an amazing full release, but it def needs more build up with the characters the fanbase likes. Even if LP didn't think much of Dylan and Ellie since AWAM's inception, I believe LP is making the correct steps to building up their relationship. It just needs to happen organically in the patches to come
How many hot moms are really out there in real life? By that I mean a mom who has 2 teenage kids but is always the hottest woman wherever she goes. I've seen some attractive moms but I can't remember a time when I saw a mom with two teenagers who was so hot that I wanted to fuck her. Maybe if there were more hot moms like Sophia than the teenage son lust/incest trope would be more common than it is now. Most people immediately think of their own mom when it enters the mind and go, yuck, disgusting, no way, etc. How can we truly know unless we had a mom like Sophia in real life and maybe the son lusting after mom would be more common?

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes