rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Ellie is best of the best
View attachment 3118798

Ellie, front view of the previous teaser
It is not that we haven’t seen yet Ellie’s naked front view… If someone is missing it go to 2nd shower scene in part I of the game. ;)

I would prefer to see the project progressing 10% and no teasers at all.

The last time I joined Subscribestar it was a pity cause the update was released here before it was available on Subscribestar…

Compared to the previous updates this teaser should be in the middle of the event… The hot part starts after that and we should be prepared to get a lot of spoilers when this is released…

Fortunately I’ll be off for a few days during that period and when I’m back the full version of the event will be available :giggle:

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
Checking up on this game in a very long while. Any developments with Aiden? That's my favorite thing in this game.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Checking up on this game in a very long while. Any developments with Aiden? That's my favorite thing in this game.
If you played up to this PD, then Aiden either had Sophia flashed, or his gang touched her or groped her for about 10 seconds. The other was Aiden, and his gang got the shit kicked out of them by Don Morello's "associates." So, other than that, if you come back in about 4-6 years (PD 16), it should continue since Aiden's events are only on the weekdays.

Oh, and a bonus side for Aiden with Sophia watching was Aiden forced Jennifer to have sex with Andre.

• Haha
Reactions: Lust & nipple

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
If you played up to this PD, then Aiden either had Sophia flashed, or his gang touched her or groped her for about 10 seconds. The other was Aiden, and his gang got the shit kicked out of them by Don Morello's "associates." So, other than that, if you come back in about 4-6 years (PD 16), it should continue since Aiden's events are only on the weekdays.

Oh, and a bonus side for Aiden with Sophia watching was Aiden forced Jennifer to have sex with Andre.
Welp, see ya in another decade lol

Maybe next time, Aiden will accidentally touch her butt. It's a shame: blackmail scenarios are my favorite.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Mr Bennett’s fate:
I understand that in the game there are player choices and developer’s choices.

E.g. If you don’t decide to ask for Don Morello’s help Aiden’s tasks continue on Monday (player’s choice). If you decide to touch Sophia’s pussy instead of kissing in the hot tub event she will stop any further development (developer’s choice).

So, should we expect to see Mr Bennett in the future or it is the developer’s choice to terminate his role completely?

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
Mr Bennett’s fate:
I understand that in the game there are player choices and developer’s choices.

E.g. If you don’t decide to ask for Don Morello’s help Aiden’s tasks continue on Monday (player’s choice). If you decide to touch Sophia’s pussy instead of kissing in the hot tub event she will stop any further development (developer’s choice).

So, should we expect to see Mr Bennett in the future or it is the developer’s choice to terminate his role completely?
Bennett gave Sofia 2 weeks to think, we will see this towards the end of the "game". In about 20 years

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes