Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
80% is over and even Ellie or Christian haven't taken off their shirts yet, so what miracle is going to happen in the remaining 20%! So this update is nothing.
All 3 girls are in there underwear and only Frodo is fully clothes

Reactions: carlosaca

gomeng0206

Jul 9, 2020
Oh my gosh im laughing so hard at these game, she was just want to go to bathroom, not war jeez :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Btw i just started play the game, from intro ( the best intro i've seen so far )
This game really fun and enjoyable the conversation is accurate, funny and yet not sexually for everything, and i loved the husband sarcasly when his sister's husband was cocky :LOL::LOL:(y)(y) untitled.JPG

lokiGod

Sep 21, 2023
Oh my gosh im laughing so hard at these game, she was just want to go to bathroom, not war jeez :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Btw i just started play the game, from intro ( the best intro i've seen so far )
This game really fun and enjoyable the conversation is accurate, funny and yet not sexually for everything, and i loved the husband sarcasly when his sister's husband was cocky :LOL::LOL:(y)(y) View attachment 3119760
Who's gon tell him , yet again!!

INOM_18

Apr 10, 2023
This game really fun and enjoyable the conversation is accurate, funny and yet not sexually for everything, and i loved the husband sarcasly when his sister's husband was cocky :LOL::LOL:(y)(y) View attachment 3119760
Long way to go

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Most of the time I spend trawling the DAZ and Rendo stores for the assets so I can recreate my own versions of scenes. Then I post the assets I've identified in the fan art thread, in the hope that it catches on, and I can get help in the areas I find difficult. Lately some one the other members have been rather helpful.

I asked the same thing a while back. Especially since as I understand it, these girls are cheerleaders, so have probably seen each other naked already quite often at practice.

But then I question why Ellie would be upset that Logan cheated on her. At the Ellie/Julia event, Ellie even admits that she's finding guys less appealing. And during the next shower, that she only really dates the popular guys for her image, and isn't as interested in the sex as much as portrayed. She's still technically a virgin.

https://f95zone.to/posts/8120982/

From the very start, the LIs of the game have been Liam, Dylan, Sam, Ellie and Patricia. It's the movers, Mr Bennett, Aiden, the subway thugs etc that are the side characters. Just look at the walkthrough - Liam's GW choices are green, the boy's are blue, the girl's are purple.

If you have a look at the Favourite Character polls, with the exception of Aiden in the most recent, the most popular characters have been Dylan, Sam, Ellie and Patricia anyway.

And L&P is removing the unpopular storylines. That's why he's getting rid of the Dylan/Emma update. But not all. Claire and Marie I think are amongst the most unpopular, yet the Salon event still went ahead. I think Christine also doesn't score that well.

A Sophia/Emma storyline would have been awesome. It's one of things I do fan art of. But then L&P decided to move Emma to be one of Dylan's LIs. And not just that, but you had to be on the Dylan route to play it, but then it also stopped the Dylan route.

Would have made far more sense to not have the Sophia/Emma scenes, then set Emma up with Dylan on the boarding school route. Where you've already decided not to play the Sophia/Dylan scenes.
_________________________________+++++++++++++++_______________________________________________

"But then I question why Ellie would be upset that Logan cheated on her. At the Ellie/Julia event, Ellie even admits that she's finding guys less appealing. And during the next shower, that she only really dates the popular guys for her image and isn't as interested in the sex as much as portrayed. She's still technically a virgin" Alley_Cat

It's the only positive I foresee coming out of this event a reconnection between Dylan and Ellie. In round about ways, you and I are saying the same thing. You're saying Ellie is finding men "less appealing," and dates popular boys. Whereas I have said (somewhere before) that Ellie is into charismatic bad boy types who are a bit older which none of this describes Dylan. Here I think the developer has done a job in that Sex and emotions are not separate considerations for Ellie.

Am hoping in this next event something changes Ellie mindset with boys and discovers her heart is safer with the likes of Dylan than that of Logon. The scene of Ellie/Dylan where Dylan saves Ellie's pictures was the moment they made a truce between each other, and the scene of Ellie/Dylan at the swing was acknowledging the other... though, the Ellie/Dylan at the cafe was a total miss.

If I had to put a $20 on a bet of what comes out in the next release, besides a lot of eye candy, Ellie gets turned on having Dylan looking at her and she discovers Dylan isn't a bad guy and worth a second look. Perhaps a little jealous attention is motivating Ellie too. Fortunately, Ellie's character to be rather impulsive to swing fasted toward a Dylan relationship then Sophia

Reactions: carlosaca

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
_________________________________+++++++++++++++_______________________________________________

"But then I question why Ellie would be upset that Logan cheated on her. At the Ellie/Julia event, Ellie even admits that she's finding guys less appealing. And during the next shower, that she only really dates the popular guys for her image and isn't as interested in the sex as much as portrayed. She's still technically a virgin" Alley_Cat

It's the only positive I foresee coming out of this event a reconnection between Dylan and Ellie. In round about ways, you and I are saying the same thing. You're saying Ellie is finding men "less appealing," and dates popular boys. Whereas I have said (somewhere before) that Ellie is into charismatic bad boy types who are a bit older which none of this describes Dylan. Here I think the developer has done a job in that Sex and emotions are not separate considerations for Ellie.

Am hoping in this next event something changes Ellie mindset with boys and discovers her heart is safer with the likes of Dylan than that of Logon. The scene of Ellie/Dylan where Dylan saves Ellie's pictures was the moment they made a truce between each other, and the scene of Ellie/Dylan at the swing was acknowledging the other... though, the Ellie/Dylan at the cafe was a total miss.

If I had to put a $20 on a bet of what comes out in the next release, besides a lot of eye candy, Ellie gets turned on having Dylan looking at her and she discovers Dylan isn't a bad guy and worth a second look. Perhaps a little jealous attention is motivating Ellie too. Fortunately, Ellie's character to be rather impulsive to swing fasted toward a Dylan relationship then Sophia
You really think that Ellie will have that much of a change of heart towards Dylan? She almost tried to kill him! We're not saying the same thing at all.

I'm saying, at least as far as the Ellie route is concerned, Dylan's not even worth consideration. Especially since he's her brother. If there was anyone that Ellie might be more flexible with her dating rules about, it's Sam.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
You really think that Ellie will have that much of a change of heart towards Dylan? She almost tried to kill him! We're not saying the same thing at all.

I'm saying, at least as far as the Ellie route is concerned, Dylan's not even worth consideration. Especially since he's her brother. If there was anyone that Ellie might be more flexible with her dating rules about, it's Sam.
I'd normally agree with you 100%, but things have changed and I am no longer sure about anything anymore...

• Haha
Reactions: Ntwaidumella

Morgan12

Jun 1, 2018
How many hot moms are really out there in real life? By that I mean a mom who has 2 teenage kids but is always the hottest woman wherever she goes. I've seen some attractive moms but I can't remember a time when I saw a mom with two teenagers who was so hot that I wanted to fuck her. Maybe if there were more hot moms like Sophia than the teenage son lust/incest trope would be more common than it is now. Most people immediately think of their own mom when it enters the mind and go, yuck, disgusting, no way, etc. How can we truly know unless we had a mom like Sophia in real life and maybe the son lusting after mom would be more common?
There are more Milf's now than thirty years ago. With the health craze and more options for women to stay fit and get firm after giving birth. Most men with hot wives don't realize the prize they have in a woman who is brilliant, sexy, interesting, and attractive . So, now there are more MILF'S, thank the heavens for these women and I pray the woman I marry will become a MILF.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Matt1
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes