Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
How far is this game progressed? And how far is it pending? Is it atleast half way through?
So far we're at Playable Day 13 of 30, so a little under halfway. No-one besides the husband has actually had sex with Sophia yet. But Dylan did just manage to get a handjob.

First penetrative sex on the Filthy Route (which is what most here are after, or are at least the most vocal) isn't expected until at least PD20, which might be as much as 15 years away.

First sex on the lesbian part of the Filthy route may be as little as 3-4 years away.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Hello, I have just realized that this game existed, so downloaded pt2 ( v0.190 ) and played for a short time to this point (see screen shot) ----> screenshot0006.png but then it says " to be continued " certainly there must be more content than this, so what am I doing wrong??

Reactions: Serreos

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hello, I have just realized that this game existed, so downloaded pt2 ( v0.190 ) and played for a short time to this point (see screen shot) ----> View attachment 3121231 but then it says " to be continued " certainly there must be more content than this, so what am I doing wrong??
Wrong? Probably nothing. But to see all the content this playable day has takes a few different playthroughs. It depends on how much you like Dylan (the son) content.

I haven't played this since v.155, and because I don't play the Dylan route, the update was a whopping 6 renders that took only 45 seconds to get through. There's probably at most 5 minutes of content for me this playable day.

Some events also require a specific series of decisions, so to see all the content Part 2 has to offer, it may just be easier playing from the Gallery.

Reactions: El Buho

VASIK84

Mar 20, 2019
Alley_Cat этого не понимает, хотя и утверждает, что у нее «НЕТ» гетеросексуальных знаний, которые неоднократно опровергались. «Она утверждает, что не знает» , что построение истории связано с примирением брата и сестры, которое превратится в Дилана/Элли в качестве потенциального Л.И. София улыбнулась, когда была в полотенце на балконе своей спальни, слушая Дилана и Элли, и еще раз перед тем, как уйти на вторую подработку, улыбаясь; первоначальная цель Дилана — заполучить девушку; цель - Кристина. Это то, что София сказала Элли в душе, отметив, что Кристина увлекалась Диланом, и даже Кристина до того, как броски по баскетбольным воротам подтвердили, что ей нравится Дилан. Кроме того, вы можете добавить сцены ужина, чтобы улучшить его.

То же самое и с Софией/Диланом; она не вышла и не сказала, что ей нравится Дилан; это должна была быть комбинация «SEX-ED» и «Похоти Софии», а также отсутствия близости между Софией и Лиамом, что подталкивает ее к Дилану как к ЛИ. Тем не менее, София/Дилан, на мой взгляд, написан плохо, потому что он ввел одноразовое наращивание во время первого вечернего мероприятия на PD 13 вместо того, чтобы распределить его по нескольким PD. Это то, что он делает с Диланом/Элли, и почему это выходит за пределы ПД 16 и достигает ПД 30, потому что он его наращивает.

София/Дилан -
Дилан / Эмма (удалено) — подруга Эмма преграждает путь Софии.
Дилан/Мари — подружка Мари преграждает путь Софии.
Дилан/Элли - отказ от пути Софии путем похода на вечеринку, потенциальная подруга Кристина
Дилан / Кристина - подруга Кристина блокирует Элли
Дилан/София — остается с Софией вместо того, чтобы идти на вечеринку, блокирует Элли/Кристину

Вся история и Софии, и Элли с Диланом построена на одном принципе... Завести у Дилана девушку, и она это знает.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
(у)

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I will just say this sleepover party should be of 300 renders...that way atleast we could see actual story update with sophia by Feb 2024 with 400 + renders that way. but he's making side story update of 600 renders and he comes up with main story update of 200-300 renders with sophia:rolleyes:. Since part 2, all updates with sophia is around 300-350 renders, it feel so short...and this unnecessary sleepover party 600 renders

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
I will just say this sleepover party should be of 300 renders...that way atleast we could see actual story update with sophia by Feb 2024 with 400 + renders that way. but he's making side story update of 600 renders and he comes up with main story update of 200-300 renders with sophia:rolleyes:. Since part 2, all updates with sophia is around 300-350 renders, it feel so short...and this unnecessary sleepover party 600 renders
Agree... unnecessary sleepover party

Reactions: RCC14 and mulerider

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
"Playable day" You mean this Pt2 only represents one day??
Correct, at least so far. And about two years in the making. But this will be the last update of the playable day, so the update after this one will start PD14.

On day 4 there was a one-week time jump in which nothing significant happened, so while the morning of playable day 4 was also day 4, the afternoon was day 11. Liam was off on a business trip, and the mansion got renovated.

It also means that while this current day in-game is PD13, from Sophia's perspective it's day 20, and the Parkers have been in San Alejo for a little under three weeks.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
this is because the update will take longer and he knows it
This is, because Sophia is not involved! If this party was at the Parkers house and Sophia had the opportunity to spy them and the whole event could have affect on her corruption, then L&P wouldn't need so much advertising. But it is not...
If L&P had released a poll with simple question - do his patrons want to see this event or prefer the main story to move on, then we would all save ourselves a few months of waiting.
And if he was switched off the table/location change of previous Sophia/Dylan event (everything that happens there was redundant), then he would save more time. Amber\Dylan event too. Don't get me wrong, I like L&P work, I like Ellie, but in my playthrough there no chance to send Dylan to a boarding school, there is no chance to see this party event (because Dylan will take his mom's out).
This is second update, for which I don't give a fuck (Dylan/Amber was the first).

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
That’s cause L$P thinks we will get bored of seeing Sophia in every update. (He couldn’t be more wrong) it’s the opposite, we need Sophia in every update. It’s her fucking game god dammit, not Dylan’s!
He also thinks “we” will get bored or stop playing once Sophia has extra marital sex, even Sophia knows
IMG_1661.png
Are you smoking crack L$P?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That’s cause L$P thinks we will get bored of seeing Sophia in every update. (He couldn’t be more wrong) it’s the opposite, we need Sophia in every update. It’s her fucking game god dammit, not Dylan’s!
He also thinks “we” will get bored or stop playing once Sophia has extra marital sex, even Sophia knows
View attachment 3121847
Are you smoking crack L$P?
I could not agree more and we will probably see more Dylan based updates with or without Sophia and it makes no sense to me as he has said that he wants to cut back but adding Dylan based updates only prolongs the game.
So will he drop Liam and future updates will be based on Dylan/Sophia?
A Mother and Son how far would you go.

Last edited:

Morgan12

Jun 1, 2018
I could not agree more and we will probably see more Dylan based updates with or without Sophia and i makes no sense to me as he has said that he wants to cut back but adding Dylan based updates only prolongs the game.
So will he drop Liam and future updates will be based on Dylan/Sophia?
A Mother and Son how far would you go.
I also agree, this game needs Sophia, the MC. It's like going to see a Superman movie with it based on Lois Lane and barely having scenes with Superman....not good!!!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes