Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
That’s cause L$P thinks we will get bored of seeing Sophia in every update. (He couldn’t be more wrong) it’s the opposite, we need Sophia in every update. It’s her fucking game god dammit, not Dylan’s!
He also thinks “we” will get bored or stop playing once Sophia has extra marital sex, even Sophia knows
View attachment 3121847
Are you smoking crack L$P?
well I think he could have kept few extra routes of sophia like with delivery workers/ thugs from the streets in first part rather than few routes of dylan's chicks if he wanted to complete the project on time. That would have been more exciting. dylan route with ellie is understandable a lil with christine with few renders but the new girl in sleepover i dont care much.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Don't think it's Dylan. Ellie looks pissed off.
Agree. I'm interested to see what the dialogue is around this particular moment. Perhaps Dylan made some off-color remark about the incredible amount of cameltoe she's showing?

She also looks different. Hips are wider than her base model
Yes, agree here, too. As with Sophia's boobs so must follow the daughter's hips. So stupid but also so unsurprising from this Dev.

NSFWJeff

Feb 14, 2021
Any update on the number of years it will take to get a sex scene except for the husband.:LOL:
We already had a couple with side characters. Aiden's friend and another Amber (neighbor) and her husband. Real question is when he will start giving scenes with main characters and not just filler to say "he gave us stuff". My fear this update is Dylan will have a minor scene with one of the 2 new characters instead of anything that actually moves the story forward.

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
Wife and mother How far is she willing to go? Remember by your actions: sometimes less means more! more is a lot of text and less action in the content in the game

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog and lockerxx
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes