Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Ooooh i just did ! THANK YOU very much ! Hope he'll answer me soon !! Such a good game (i was surprised because at the beginning i though i'll be annoyed quickly but the person behind this game is very good in scenarios...)
Enjoy, but I will tell you to keep your expectations low.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Which did not need to happen,in my opinion,and I view these events as fillers to knock up the number of renders for an update.
I'm trying to find the comment of someone asking why he needs so many renders, as he could still keep the quality with fewer renders; his reply was, "Show me what renders you think I can do without, and I'll tell you why I need them."

I can't remember if he said that on Patreon in one of the comment posts or if it was here.

bigovsky

Nov 28, 2023
Enjoy, but I will tell you to keep your expectations low.
So i will be able to download the game when he send me login/pass on the awam website ?

For now i really enjoyed making my Sophia very filthy. I love how she tries to resist but slowly is becoming a very sl*tty woman. I want to go through all the 12 challenges given by the bully because she has principles to never refuse a challenge :LOL:

Reactions: nexer

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Hi everyone, this is my first post because i'am going crazy.

I just want to buy this game and i do not understand how to get it ! There is no link in the patreon of Lust & Passion, when i want to update it on the game, it asks a login and password, when i go on awam-game website they ask for authorization but no possibility to create an account.... I'am looking everywhere i can... please how can i get the last update ?

I'am sure i'am missing something important but it's not really clear how can i get the game. Please help because i really appreciated it (Sophia <3)
Go to the 1st page of this forum and download Part 1 and v 0.190 and you have the full game.

Or become a patron for just 2 euros (smallest tier) and in a day or two you’ll get the codes by email to acces the AWAM page.

Up to you ;)

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
When I found this game (a couple of years ago)

Go to the 1st page of this forum and download Part 1 and v 0.190 and you have the full game.

Or become a patron for just 2 euros (smallest tier) and in a day or two you’ll get the codes by email to acces the AWAM page.

Up to you ;)
I would recommend to try it before you buy it, but I think he already bought it.

Reactions: athreusclouds

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Was there not 3 options for Dylan?
Basketball game
Party
Night club

So why put the basket ball game in if he is not going to use it?
Basketball game should be the option if he didn’t get any points with Christine. I consider this as a background event not shown to the audience because it is not important for any relationship development. Just an option if you are not into Dylan/Sophia or Dylan/Ellie route.

bigovsky

Nov 28, 2023
When I found this game (a couple of years ago)

Up to you ;)
wait, does the story ends with the scene after Sophia take a bath and watch tv in the living room ? Just before her husband said he forgot something and that he'll watch football with Harris...
I did only 4 tasks of the bully, is there more ?

If no, well i guess i finished it. I thought that there is more available. I saw Part 3 and 4 available in some website but they ask for activation code or something...

• Haha
Reactions: RCC14

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
wait, does the story ends with the scene after Sophia take a bath and watch tv in the living room ? Just before her husband said he forgot something and that he'll watch football with Harris...
I did only 4 tasks of the bully, is there more ?

If no, well i guess i finished it. I thought that there is more available. I saw Part 3 and 4 available in some website but they ask for activation code or something...
Go to page one and download part one. You're playing part two, but you can also look in the gallery and playback any scenes that you didn't see.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
The basketball option was nothing more than a filler option. It's like Liam and his boss are coming over to watch the game. Do you want to see extra scenes of them sitting on the couch and watching the game?
For those who didn't get to play the Dylan/Sophia bathtub scene, it's no different than Liam watching a football game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The problem here is that if Dylan hadn't taken a two-hour bath, he should have gone to the basketball court.

But this option suddenly disappeared.

As Old Dog said.

Of course you can make a pun, as always, that "time" is not that "time".

bigovsky

Nov 28, 2023
I would recommend to try it before you buy it, but I think he already bought it.
no i didn't bought it ! I thought that there was a part 3 and 4 available and i was willing to pay because i didn't find it for free tbh. I'am a bit disappointed that i couldn't see her proprely cheats on her husband but i saw pictures of Sophia having threesome so i guessed that this is just pictures not taken from the actual game.

• Sad
Reactions: RCC14

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
no i didn't bought it ! I thought that there was a part 3 and 4 available and i was willing to pay because i didn't find it for free tbh. I'am a bit disappointed that i couldn't see her proprely cheats on her husband but i saw pictures of Sophia having threesome so i guessed that this is just pictures not taken from the actual game.
That's why I said keep your expectations low. :ROFLMAO: You probably saw pictures from a fan-based game.

bigovsky

Nov 28, 2023
Well, it's a bit out of subject but... do you have any likewise game to suggest ? Preferably a game where i can cheat on my husband

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Basketball game should be the option if he didn’t get any points with Christine. I consider this as a background event not shown to the audience because it is not important for any relationship development. Just an option if you are not into Dylan/Sophia or Dylan/Ellie route.
I failed the bathroom event and Christine's home party event to confirm this, but I didn't get any other scenes.

If the basketball game really still exists as an alternative option, players who fail the bathroom and home party events will once again see nothing. (Although there is nothing already)

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Well, it's a bit out of subject but... do you have any likewise game to suggest ? Preferably a game where i can cheat on my husband
If you search for NTR or corruption, you will find many results.

If someone mentions the name of a certain game, they will get a lot of attacks, so you have to find it yourself.

Reactions: bigovsky

bigovsky

Nov 28, 2023
If you search for NTR or corruption, you will find many results.

If someone mentions the name of a certain game, they will get a lot of attacks, so you have to find it yourself.
Thank you for your answer. I'am pretty new over here sorry :censored: but i already like this community :love:

So i can find them by those keywords in f95zone directly ? jeez i'am excited already

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes