BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Lol Go out into the street and look around what kind of figures women have! Or Google photos of Brazilian beaches! Ellie does dancing and sports and has a good figure that’s all! Lol
Lol, you're right, I've never seen a woman. She's not Brazilian though, is she?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, as I realised when you sent me that PM, this update, maybe even the entire Dylan route appears to be at least to me all just Dylan's fantasy.

Would certainly explain why Sophia and now Ellie act so completely out of character. Only seems to make sense to Dylan fans. This entire bonus storyline only seems to make sense if you don't include anything we learn about Ellie during the Ellie route, since it's information that Ellie only tells Sophia, so Dylan would have no idea.

EDIT:
The other thing my theory neatly explains is why the sudden appearance of two other characters we've never seen before. Dylan doesn't know Elena, doesn't know Melanie. So in his own mind, he's made up two generic cheerleader characters to fulfill whatever fantasy of his this bonus storyline is meant to be.

Because L&P promised there'd be no new characters. And characters in a fantasy, or a flashback, that don't actually matter to what's happening at the moment: don't actually count. Like the guy Sophia lost her virginity to. Do we actually care about who he is? Likely not.
You just prove the update is not just Dylan's dream.
If that was the case,he will imagine way more than just 2 additional girls.
Something like this.
ep4_movienight25_fr0.jpg
Not to mention in his dream the girls will wear something more spicy like this.
ep9_wave2_9.jpg

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I was rather referring to the one willing to explain every contested render...

"Show me what renders you think I can do without, and I'll tell you why I need them"
I think that was an open invitation for anyone to explain to him. If you want to press your luck, you can try it.

However, I'm still trying to find that quote. I think it's a couple of years old now.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
anyone know which answers for dylan path and avoid, i still can't reach 21 points
The Walkthrough not really clear for instructor, so many This decision will have an important impact on the further course of the story!!! but i don't know who's story line will impact for future, so i re play with different option and i confused now o_Oo_O
Please if anyone have done all line story shared the information
View attachment 3125626
add points with the cheat option used the heart in the right

Reactions: Old Dog
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes