sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Hi everyone, this is my first post because i'am going crazy.

I just want to buy this game and i do not understand how to get it ! There is no link in the patreon of Lust & Passion, when i want to update it on the game, it asks a login and password, when i go on awam-game website they ask for authorization but no possibility to create an account.... I'am looking everywhere i can... please how can i get the last update ?

I'am sure i'am missing something important but it's not really clear how can i get the game. Please help because i really appreciated it (Sophia <3)
Hello, we're in this thread only to constantly complain about the game, and especially about the developer. If you like the game, I recommend you find another place.

Lennyrabbitz

Aug 22, 2020
I'm trying to find the comment of someone asking why he needs so many renders, as he could still keep the quality with fewer renders; his reply was, "Show me what renders you think I can do without, and I'll tell you why I need them."

I can't remember if he said that on Patreon in one of the comment posts or if it was here.
Maybe that's why the dialogue in the scenes struggles to be interesting. He is forced to stretch out the story and in doing so tells the same thing six different ways to accompany the renders. I wouldn't say it is all bad, especially since English isn't his main language and there are some genuinely good bits scattered throughout.

I would be interested to see what an update would look like with just the bare minimum of dialogue used. As the saying goes, a picture tells a thousand words, and you have to admit that his renders are beautiful.

Reactions: Leldorin

INOM_18

Apr 10, 2023
For those who didn't get to play the Dylan/Sophia bathtub scene, it's no different than Liam watching a football game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The problem here is that if Dylan hadn't taken a two-hour bath, he should have gone to the basketball court.

But this option suddenly disappeared.

As Old Dog said.

Of course you can make a pun, as always, that "time" is not that "time".
I cant get that ( Go to Christine's party ) option ,
Is there any glith or what ,

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Well, as I realised when you sent me that PM, this update, maybe even the entire Dylan route appears to be at least to me all just Dylan's fantasy.

Would certainly explain why Sophia and now Ellie act so completely out of character. Only seems to make sense to Dylan fans. This entire bonus storyline only seems to make sense if you don't include anything we learn about Ellie during the Ellie route, since it's information that Ellie only tells Sophia, so Dylan would have no idea.

EDIT:
The other thing my theory neatly explains is why the sudden appearance of two other characters we've never seen before. Dylan doesn't know Elena, doesn't know Melanie. So in his own mind, he's made up two generic cheerleader characters to fulfill whatever fantasy of his this bonus storyline is meant to be.

Because L&P promised there'd be no new characters. And characters in a fantasy, or a flashback, that don't actually matter to what's happening at the moment: don't actually count. Like the guy Sophia lost her virginity to. Do we actually care about who he is? Likely not.
100% LP is not doing the whole "it was just a dream" type of scenario, he's devloping his characters, yes you can call it rushing but I think It's safe to say people here and their supporters are quite tired to see no action at all.

Reactions: athreusclouds

INOM_18

Apr 10, 2023
I can't explain the route.
I also lost the route.

All I can say is, you have to play the fast food scene and not have Ellie and Dylan kiss each other.

This is all I know.
I did everything on point , still can't get that party option

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm trying to find the comment of someone asking why he needs so many renders, as he could still keep the quality with fewer renders; his reply was, "Show me what renders you think I can do without, and I'll tell you why I need them."

I can't remember if he said that on Patreon in one of the comment posts or if it was here.
I remember reading that comment and it was posted on his patron page and later posted here

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes