Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I know how it feels like to create your own novel, because i'm currently doing almost the same thing.
The only difference is that i create the plot, dialogues and coding -> novel itself in renpay.
But even this takes a lot of time because you rewrite all this over and over again for many reasons
trying to create the story is as interesting as possible.
Therefore, i wish good luck, patience and don’t forget that real life is more important)

As for the fans of the girl+girl path and their presence here now or not, it doesn’t matter.
First of all, you create your novel for yourself. That's what's important.
And only then, in the distant future, you will share it with us - your super large family of perverts hanging out in this thread)

;)
Most of the time I spend trawling the DAZ and Rendo stores for the assets so I can recreate my own versions of scenes. Then I post the assets I've identified in the fan art thread, in the hope that it catches on, and I can get help in the areas I find difficult. Lately some one the other members have been rather helpful.
______________________________________+++++++++++_______________________________________________

sadly, all the above listed games are not even close to the quality of this game. Aidens Revenge HAD some potential but the developer was way too much in a rush in getting to the naughty that it has ruined several characters. And if the rest of them never have another update, I am not going to be heart broken.

Just to break the silence of the room and asking a really dumb question... Why would a bunch of hot girls, or girls in general play spin the bottle? Assume Dylan isn't there at all.... would these events have happened? Perhaps a Lady out there can answer that question--LOL! Because as a guy, we never played such games LOL!
I asked the same thing a while back. Especially since as I understand it, these girls are cheerleaders, so have probably seen each other naked already quite often at practice.

But then I question why Ellie would be upset that Logan cheated on her. At the Ellie/Julia event, Ellie even admits that she's finding guys less appealing. And during the next shower, that she only really dates the popular guys for her image, and isn't as interested in the sex as much as portrayed. She's still technically a virgin.
Anyone know what will be after this update?
https://f95zone.to/posts/8120982/
I've been a Lurker in this thread for a year now. I've wanted to ask this for a long time; and its that...recently... does it seem like LP originally thought Dylan and Ellie were just side-note prop characters.?.. And is only NOW building them up to be core to AWAM's story? I've played since the beginning and the story of A Wife and Mother seemed to be about Sophia building deeper relationships with so many others (Neighbours/Workers/Boss/Students) rather than her own family.

I think LP REALLY underestimated how popular the incest fanbase was, especially Dylan/Sophia routes. In the beginning, her "moments" with her son seemed to be tongue-in-cheek means to add to her "filthiness" as opposed to building up that incest story-line. One moment two years ago that really had me for loop was Sophia would be absolutely fine to french kiss her own daughter naked in the shower...whilst (in the same day) her son taking a peek at her in a dress... ABSOLUTE NO NO

Sophia had this wall with Dylan that just seemed so off EVEN with players going the filthy route. But the worst was yet to come

It reached its Apex of confusion when players found out that to increase Dylan's incest relationship with his mom, they had to "willingly" take part in being exploited by her son's bully, and then send Dylan away to boarding school (Like... wtf! I'm still reeling from LP's thought process for that even after a year!)

After playing the new patch it's obvious... LP did a complete 180 with Sophia/Dylan's relationship and although I very much enjoyed the update. I feel as though LP is rushing to add in these moments which should have been there since the beginning. To make Ellie/Sophia or Dylan/Sophia story-lines work...Wife and Mother needs to do some trimming before to the full game is released.

LP needs to REMOVE storylines people have no interest in pursuing. A poll to see the most unpopular storylines/relationships should be done for LP's community. The character popularity poll showed which characters people want more out of this game and it surprised no one (except LP) that Dylan and Ellie were the most popular.

I believe LP can make an amazing full release, but it def needs more build up with the characters the fanbase likes. Even if LP didn't think much of Dylan and Ellie since AWAM's inception, I believe LP is making the correct steps to building up their relationship. It just needs to happen organically in the patches to come
From the very start, the LIs of the game have been Liam, Dylan, Sam, Ellie and Patricia. It's the movers, Mr Bennett, Aiden, the subway thugs etc that are the side characters. Just look at the walkthrough - Liam's GW choices are green, the boy's are blue, the girl's are purple.

If you have a look at the Favourite Character polls, with the exception of Aiden in the most recent, the most popular characters have been Dylan, Sam, Ellie and Patricia anyway.

And L&P is removing the unpopular storylines. That's why he's getting rid of the Dylan/Emma update. But not all. Claire and Marie I think are amongst the most unpopular, yet the Salon event still went ahead. I think Christine also doesn't score that well.
Emma got cut from the game? Why? I mean its not a big deal to me but a scene with her a sophia wouldve been nice. At least a nice makeout scene.
A Sophia/Emma storyline would have been awesome. It's one of things I do fan art of. But then L&P decided to move Emma to be one of Dylan's LIs. And not just that, but you had to be on the Dylan route to play it, but then it also stopped the Dylan route.

Would have made far more sense to not have the Sophia/Emma scenes, then set Emma up with Dylan on the boarding school route. Where you've already decided not to play the Sophia/Dylan scenes.

Reactions: Omniel

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
In a certain way I find it funny and headshake inducing how so many players beat onto the coming party update!

As I wrote in earlier posts, this party event has the potential to be the end point of the Dylan/Christine and Dylan/Ellie paths on a high note! While I suspect that L&P will botch it due to him catering to the teen crowd, there is a lot of potential to end a storyline good instead of abandoning it.
Take a look at it: As far back as the beach visit it was said that Christine has a soft spot for Dylan, even if the "old Ellie" could not understand that. While there were big gaps, Dylan and Christine definitely can like each other and also flirted quite a bit. If this party leads to a Dylan/Christine pairing, the two becoming a couple, this would be a nice end to this storyline. Not another abandoned thing.
Likewise with a Dylan/Ellie/Christine threesome.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
In a certain way I find it funny and headshake inducing how so many players beat onto the coming party update!

As I wrote in earlier posts, this party event has the potential to be the end point of the Dylan/Christine and Dylan/Ellie paths on a high note! While I suspect that L&P will botch it due to him catering to the teen crowd, there is a lot of potential to end a storyline good instead of abandoning it.
Take a look at it: As far back as the beach visit it was said that Christine has a soft spot for Dylan, even if the "old Ellie" could not understand that. While there were big gaps, Dylan and Christine definitely can like each other and also flirted quite a bit. If this party leads to a Dylan/Christine pairing, the two becoming a couple, this would be a nice end to this storyline. Not another abandoned thing.
Likewise with a Dylan/Ellie/Christine threesome.
As one of those "beating" on the upcoming update, yeah, the idea had a lot of potential. I just expect it to be wasted, much like I was saying with L&P's decisions regarding Emma.

But then I'm one of those who think any storyline that doesn't advance Sophia with either Liam, Dylan, Sam, Ellie or Patricia is a waste of time. At this point, mainly the Dylan branches and the side jobs.

And this update, as the "bonus" storyline, by definition only has Sophia in a minor role. Catching Ellie smoking, for example.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
As one of those "beating" on the upcoming update, yeah, the idea had a lot of potential. I just expect it to be wasted, much like I was saying with L&P's decisions regarding Emma.

But then I'm one of those who think any storyline that doesn't advance Sophia with either Liam, Dylan, Sam, Ellie or Patricia is a waste of time. At this point, mainly the Dylan branches and the side jobs.

And this update, as the "bonus" storyline, by definition only has Sophia in a minor role. Catching Ellie smoking, for example.
I see your point of view, but since I am convinced we will never see Sophia in anything more than softcore stuff, AWAM being abandoned before it gets "really going", I am a fan of at least closing storylines the right way instead of simply puttering out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Confirmed: the only way to prevent teasers from being leaked is to make them for $36 tier patrons.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
omg, this is not even milking any more, this is yogurting :ROFLMAO:
Puppies been quiet -> let's throw'em a bone -> puppies gone crazy -> should keep'em busy for a while, drool, dry hamp, play puzzles -> puppies start howling -> allow controlled leak -> puppies full banana, cumming all over the place -> mission accomplished, wait until puppies settle -> repeat until March

(bad puppies barking and biting ankles-> release acolytes -> report and silence'em)

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
80% is over and even Ellie or Christian haven't taken off their shirts yet, so what miracle is going to happen in the remaining 20%! So this update is nothing.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes