indubarbie

Nov 17, 2020
WHAT? :ROFLMAO: That is why I cant understand why there are no administrators cleaning people like you. First of all you need to read more about the rules of the forum and understand some kind of stuff. When the update is leaked, the first post in the topic will be updated by providing a new link for downloading the game. Anything that is repeatable like: "where is hero", "please upload the update" in almost every post is nothing but a SPAM and this is a rule in EVERY forum on internet. If you keep repeating something again and again and again it is SPAM. There was a time where the administrators was locking the topic because of this spam and unlock it when the creator of the topic update his 1st post. I dont know why they gave up on that and now let people like you to keep spamming and begging. I just enter the topic and want to see a spoiler of the update to decided if it worth to downloading it and lose time on it. I have to scroll pages to find the spoiler because of post like yours!
I dont see any of the forum creater buying the game and updating the game by themself. They pick up the links from posts made in the forum. As per spamming is concerned , it is part of the community for people to scream for new update out of curiosity. Thread was locked previously for people going crazy on L&P and talking some random shit on the thread

Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
WHAT? :ROFLMAO: That is why I cant understand why there are no administrators cleaning people like you. First of all you need to read more about the rules of the forum and understand some kind of stuff. When the update is leaked, the first post in the topic will be updated by providing a new link for downloading the game. Anything that is repeatable like: "where is hero", "please upload the update" in almost every post is nothing but a SPAM and this is a rule in EVERY forum on internet. If you keep repeating something again and again and again it is SPAM. There was a time where the administrators was locking the topic because of this spam and unlock it when the creator of the topic update his 1st post. I dont know why they gave up on that and now let people like you to keep spamming and begging. I just enter the topic and want to see a spoiler of the update to decided if it worth to downloading it and lose time on it. I have to scroll pages to find the spoiler because of post like yours!
Lol :ROFLMAO: So...
Why there are no administrators cleaning people like you?

I appeal to all those who, like me, do hate spoilers with all their hearts in all their manifestations (there are even individuals like Kirill86 , who do not use spoilers, but spoil openly), do not go to the thread and only update the main page https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1 with new updates!

They lack any respect for others and LP is their guide! xD :LOL:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes