Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I can't remember it, maybe too much time passed from it ;)
Btw I miss so much something like the scene with Ellie and Jules at poolside.
Being stuck with Dylan event is boring (ready to be roasted XD )
If you have full Patricia points, Sophia can shower with her, Claire and Marie. Patricia even jills herself off a little looking straight at Sophia

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bondager1982

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I agree, but it delays other routes
No, it doesn't. Patricia is the catalyst for many of the events on other routes. When I say the event is the perfect opportunity for Patricia to show that giving a BJ isn't really cheating, it's knowing that the event could be required in order to give Sophia the encouragement to give a BJ to either Sam or Dylan.

If anything, Patricia accelerates other routes.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
Unless in the Logan/Ellie route Sophia gets sexual with Logan, of course that's great, kinky and sexy so probably no! As far as lesbian stuff I personally not into it but I understand some are.
Lately I’ve had a strange fascination with Logan and Tyler, either one, being paired with Sophia. Maybe it’s just because I’ve already had brief obsessions with most of the other male characters. Logan hasn’t done anything that interests me yet. Tyler had his one shining moment getting his hand up Sophia’s skirt in the bar, but I have no idea if he will be involved with the game down the road. It seems like Logan is still part of the game, but I have no interest in Logan and Ellie, and I don’t know if there’s been any real indication that Logan will get involved with Sophia; yet I can’t help hoping he does, or at least Tyler does.

This despite my favorite-aged taboo targets for MILFs being younger teens like Dylan, Sam, Zac, Aiden, Andre, Darnell, and The Apostles. I’d also like to see decrepit old men with Sophia like The First Side Job and Mr. Murray the mailman. Unlike the above-listed teen boys, Logan and Tyler are grown adults only about nine years younger than Sophia (although they seem to act like creepy late-teen college frat boys), and I suppose as male models, body builders and regular bar predators might be the type of men a lonely wife would hook up with for a brief extramarital affair. These aren’t guys that Sophia has to teach sex to. Hardly the most-taboo relationship, if it wasn’t for Logan being Ellie’s boyfriend. That’s what would make it interesting for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Morgan12

Jun 1, 2018
No, it doesn't. Patricia is the catalyst for many of the events on other routes. When I say the event is the perfect opportunity for Patricia to show that giving a BJ isn't really cheating, it's knowing that the event could be required in order to give Sophia the encouragement to give a BJ to either Sam or Dylan.

If anything, Patricia accelerates other routes.
Well, should that be the case, I would like to see Sophia give a BJ to Zac or Sam, unless she is jonesing for a good hard cock to suck, I admit the animations for Christine BJ are good quality, but I missed Sophia in this update.

Reactions: Andyboi

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Hi everyone, I have a quick question that I'm sure someone will be able to assist with. What day of the week was the back yard bikini fashion show With Sophia, Dylan and if you let him, Sam?

Thanks in advance

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
Why? It's a perfect opportunity for Patricia to show Sophia that she can give a guy a BJ, and it's not even really cheating.
I hope in real life you are not like them and have a different opinion :KEK:

Besides, if Sophia will believes in all this shit, then this scene with Dylan/Sam will lose a lot in its depravity and spice.

Last edited:

Aillor Nailo

Sep 12, 2020
At the moment, mainly for this entire playable day, my playthrough is only a little more than 9 minutes. And that it's been about 3 years since the last Ellie event, even though she's almost as popular as Dylan.

But more generally, characters I might have been interested in like Emma or Vicki have been taken off my playthrough - Emma is now an LI for Dylan (although not for much longer), and Vicki's scenes now include her boyfriend.
Well you just hade some Ellie in the slumber party :)
But I guess you mean Sophia-Ellie is your main playthrough? It's my main as well.
The coming day then is more for us (hopefully).

Aillor Nailo

Sep 12, 2020
Why? It's a perfect opportunity for Patricia to show Sophia that she can give a guy a BJ, and it's not even really cheating.
I thought nothing sexual would happen with the museum guys. I read that somewhere. But that it might lead to interaction between the sisters instead. Anyone remembers?

3.30 star(s) 457 Votes