Partyboy78

Oct 1, 2018
Wasting time making new models when he could be furthering the game. Nobody wants her to change, but this guy just needs to milk this game for another 6 years....

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Wasting time making new models when he could be furthering the game. Nobody wants her to change, but this guy just needs to milk this game for another 6 years....
As a fan artist, for numerous different games - some of which I have the Daz files directly from the dev - it amazes me sometimes that I still enjoy coming back on occasion to do renders with Ellie and Sophia.

But then I find them to be fun characters, so regardless of whatever idiotic direction L&P takes the game, and however long, it's interesting that I do keep coming back to characters (and models) I've come to enjoy.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
All this talk about L&P suing(maybe/maybe not) explains why no one has ever just went and made there own AWAM, I've always been a bit surprised no one had made there own version. Like full on non fan post, taking over version that has its own patreon, I've wondered before about just doing my own AWAM, but I would never actually do it for obvious reasons. Didn't know L&P outright go lawyer over it though, but, I can't say I blame him for doing so, if its indeed true.

I might write/make a story inspired by AWAM but y'all wouldn't like my AWAM. :D

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Just my imagination…
It was one of those nights that the dream looks so real… I was just browsing the internet 3 months after the last release and this forum had gone crazy because LP found a way to make it difficult share the game publicly! I went on his Patreon page and downloaded it and then realized that LP created a mega update with the following scenes:

- Sophia/Ellie on a super hot lesbian night
- Sophia/Sam finally the lovebirds found each other and can live happily ever after
- Sophia/Nathalie on a lesbian scene like no other
- Sophia/Nicholas meet after 22 years, he saves her from Aiden and they have the best sex of their lives
- Sophia/Alyssa come close together for a super hot milf interaction
- The Janitor helped Sophia with Aiden and we got the most amazing interracial scene…

It was too much and I woke up immediately… :lepew:

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
What events we will see next updates ?
There was a list for that but I cant find it now .
no event, nothing but another tease, there was a promise about the side jobs but they will still be nothing more than a tease, not even blowjobs, if the turor event happen she will bring a lingerie, show off her body, probably nude and then you will have long boring talk and nothing more, same thing with the old gents, talk talk and show some skin nothing more, creator is extorting money, no one should pay unless they get sex scenes.

Last edited:

qwerty merty

Jan 29, 2024
sophia/sam - sophia/aiden events could be better.. f*ck it lesbian route and dylan sh*t
Hm, you don't know do you? I guess no one have told you this yet. Okey, lets fix that.
I don't want to (want to) upset you too much but your Sam will be the number one cuckold in this game because while Dylan will be fucking Sophie and later also Amber, Sam will spy on them and jerking off on sidelines. Sam will be the last one who will fuck with Sophie by the plot.
Your beloved Aiden is even worse than Sam because he's a lousy loser who won't fuck her anyway.
He's only here to develop the Sophia/Dylan plot on a filthy path or something like that.

So you chose specific trash for idols :ROFLMAO:
Damn, even Ellie will rough fuck her mother's pussy many times, but not these sparrows :KEK:

And yes, i know. This game is more likely to be abandoned than any of the above written will happen :LOL:

Last edited:

Conan792

Sep 20, 2022
I would give up on this crappy game, only the fan art page is what makes it! Checkout this game A perfect marriage you won't be waiting years for the main character to get pounce on;)(y)!

Reactions: Ubercock
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes