GummyBuns213

Nov 21, 2021
People dream for a variety of reasons,

Purely mental sources of stimulation:

Dreams can also be triggered by imaginative factors outside the control of the mind, which may only function loosely and haphazard.

In general, the production of dreams is related to people's physiological and psychological states as well as external environmental stimuli. If frequent dreams are accompanied by adverse symptoms, it is recommended to seek medical attention in time.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I don't know what he expected putting different skin colors. I did a color correction, so all the skins can look similar to the real Sophia.

View attachment 3336453
I understand the need to update resources, but in this case, I completely disagree.
I don't understand, or I have something with my eyesight, but all these ladies only vaguely remind me of Sophia, they are only a little similar and not at all beautiful. What can you guys say?

Reactions: DDTolik and Mars88

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
Funny. So he ask people about new Sophia( which is his exclusive creation) but he ignored the people opinion on other important issues like the silly- waste of time - last update.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I don't know what he expected putting different skin colors. I did a color correction, so all the skins can look similar to the real Sophia.

View attachment 3336453
Look at her face carefully, her lips are no longer the same as before, her facial features are more mature - the old version of Sophia was younger and cuter - and new one is like a heroin-prostitute!:LOL:
Sorry!

aiden1213

Jan 2, 2022
L&P: choose which one you like most A,B,C
almost everyone: C
L&P: well C is the original and it's old and i personally don't like it ,so i'm gonna choose A or B
everyone
: then why make a pool if you gonna choose and not us
L&P
: Listen i want to change the character but people will blame me so i want you my loyal patreons of your own accord
to choose A or B so you take the Fall and not me. OK

this is how this is going and we shall wait to see how it's end so to all the patreons don't be manipulated i know that you like the game that why you are still supporting it so whichever you think is the best character choose it yourself and don't let someone make the choice for you.

Dindo63

Aug 16, 2019
Hello everyone. I continue to have these mistakes. I've fixed others by editing the script file. But I can't correct these. Does anyone know how to do that? Thank you.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hello everyone. I continue to have these mistakes. I've fixed others by editing the script file. But I can't correct these. Does anyone know how to do that? Thank you.
The current version in the OP is wrong. You'll have to wait for the fixed version.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes