derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
I can’t picture how the “Ellie Forgives Logan” event might go. Maybe future Teasers will give a better clue. If the “Ellie Doesn’t Forgive Logan” scene is the “pure lesbian” scene, what will happen in the other one? I don’t think it has been ruled out that Logan or some other male could be involved, but at this point nobody seems to think so. The speculation is that it will be a sex education scene and Sophia could use Ellie’s giant dildo to teach her how to have sex with a well-hung man, which they both know Logan is. Maybe, but if I saw a dude showing another dude how to have sex, I’d think, “That’s pure gay!” Is this the “impure lesbian” scene?

Might Sophia use the dildo to show Ellie how to roll on a condom, like the Apostles event? Doesn’t sound exciting. Otherwise, not much is coming to mind. Anybody have other early theories, or clues?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xxxorro

Savilesavile

Jun 15, 2020
Stop beliving all the pc set up, moving, covid, earthquake, paranoia etc. This guy is olaning to keep all side jobs, plus add more in the future and make them as slow as possible, because he does not plan to ever get a job. This game is his money provider at a higher amount that he ever expected for not so much work. His retirement plan is based only on this game and nothing else.

Sagf

Jun 28, 2018
So basically L&P added wrinkles under her eyes and made her skin a bit rough to make her look older. Thats a very specific change he made. Intresting.
*I'd prefer him to focus more on the story & quick update release, which is never ever gonna happen*
View attachment 3358031
Yeah, I prefer the story to move forward instead of wasting time in a skin tone, besides Sophia had already some changes, want more? should focus on releasing the updates quickly

Reactions: imbatshit452

Sagf

Jun 28, 2018
So basically L&P added wrinkles under her eyes and made her skin a bit rough to make her look older. Thats a very specific change he made. Intresting.
*I'd prefer him to focus more on the story & quick update release, which is never ever gonna happen*
View attachment 3358031
May be worse, just some freckes were added to the skin, I like the new clearer skin but I don't see the point, it should be left like that to move on with a good story, it's taking so long, could be faster

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Nobody would have noticed her new skin tone that much anyway, I still like her face, ok
Wonder why the dev thought to introduce this seemingly minuscule change this far into the development phase? :unsure: I mean, I can certainly appreciate the attentiveness to the model's details and all...but I feel as if there might be more pressing updates to address (i.e., main plot/story, scripting events, etc)....

But Sophie always has a pretty alluring face nonetheless, I guess adding more freckles gives her face more substance in a sense? Perhaps less "plasticy/shiny" in appeal?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Let LP play around with this model upgrading thing until he's bored. He might be seriously putting effort into editing, or he might just be teasing you :p

Anyway, I have no interest in a lesbian storyline. Who would want to eat dessert while the main course is still not served :cautious:
Plenty of people - me for one.

You guys that dismiss the lesbian storylines seem to forget that Ellie has almost as many fans as Dylan. There were even times during the last poll that she was in the lead.

Which makes me wonder how the votes would turn out if a poll was done after the next Ellie event.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Plenty of people - me for one.

You guys that dismiss the lesbian storylines seem to forget that Ellie has almost as many fans as Dylan. There were even times during the last poll that she was in the lead.

Which makes me wonder how the votes would turn out if a poll was done after the next Ellie event.
I'm interested in Sophia, line up everyone and have them with Sophia, lesbian, straight, group. If Sophia is involved, I'm happy.

I'm half-joking here, I don't think Sophia would go as far as a group.

I know there many complaints about the model and the messing around with Sophia, but remember, the last event with the party was pretty great. It might not be needed what L&P is doing but it might end up being pretty great in the end.

This VN requires extreme patience, like massive layers and layers of extreme patience, it's not like we don't all know that. Still think AWAM some day in the future is going payoff bigtime.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is there any word on why the Progress Update says Sophia/Ellie, but the events appear to be Sophia/Sam?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Is there any word on why the Progress Update says Sophia/Ellie, but the events appear to be Sophia/Sam?
Some hope that the Sophia/Ellie event takes place in Sophia and Liam's bedroom and that Sam can watch through his telescope from his room across the street and masturbate the entire time.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Some hope that the Sophia/Ellie event takes place in Sophia and Liam's bedroom and that Sam can watch through his telescope from his room across the street and masturbate the entire time.
I don't recall any theories like that, although it does make a little sense. I've suspected for a while that some of setup for the Sam branch of the Ellie route would occur during these morning events.

I am curious, though, why L&P isn't more open about the branch existing at all. I seem to be the only one talking about it.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
The major event is Sophia/Ellie. They wake up and have a short conversation while doing their morning chores. Then Sophia either waits for Sam to do the cello class or goes to Robinsons house. The cello class will be relatively quick and Sophia will meet again with Ellie and the main event will unfold… In this release we will most likely see all three morning events (i.e. Short Ellie, Short Sam, Long Ellie).

At least this is my understanding :)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The major event is Sophia/Ellie. They wake up and have a short conversation while doing their morning chores. Then Sophia either waits for Sam to do the cello class or goes to Robinsons house. The cello class will be relatively quick and Sophia will meet again with Ellie and the main event will unfold… In this release we will most likely see all three morning events (i.e. Short Ellie, Short Sam, Long Ellie).

At least this is my understanding :)
Which is evidently not the case, since all three teasers so far refer to the Sam event on PD13.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Which is evidently not the case, since all three teasers so far refer to the Sam event on PD13.
You're reading too much into the pictures. If the first images refer to anything at all it is to the events of the night before that Sophia deeply regrets. I think the only thing Sam can contribute to this day is that Sophia can relax a little during Chello class and push away her feelings of guilt.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You're reading too much into the pictures. If the first images refer to anything at all it is to the events of the night before that Sophia deeply regrets. I think the only thing Sam can contribute to this day is that Sophia can relax a little during Chello class and push away her feelings of guilt.
Assuming that you play those scenes. I think what threw me is that there's nothing on the Ellie route for Sophia to regret.

Didn't particularly occur to me that the teasers might refer to events on the Dylan route for an Ellie event, but that is probably my mistake, since Dylan does have a way of sneaking into events.

• Sad
Reactions: GokutheG
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes