hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Assuming that you play those scenes. I think what threw me is that there's nothing on the Ellie route for Sophia to regret.

Didn't particularly occur to me that the teasers might refer to events on the Dylan route for an Ellie event, but that is probably my mistake, since Dylan does have a way of sneaking into events.
Sophia would actually have a lot to regret on the Ellie route! But since L&P obviously feels the same way as you, that lesbian sex (even with your own daughter) is neither adultery nor taboo-breaking, if you only play Sophia on the purely lesbian route, Sophia can go into this event carefree.
But this also means that you miss a lot of context during your playthrough.

And Dylan doesn't sneak in, he was there from the start, even if you did your best to ignore him. (I'm intentionally misunderstanding you here!) ;)

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
It makes sense if the two short events lead into the main Sophia/Ellie event.

I've said before in the thread that the small event with Sophia/Ellie will be them talking about Logan and why Ellie either broke up with him or why she forgave him. I figure the choices you made the day before will factor into the dialogue, and either Sophia or Ellie will be flustered due to events with Dylan the night before, the other will pick up on it.

I think Ellie will go out but will arrange to go somewhere later with Sophia. Sam will visit as he knows no one home but Sophia will shut him down, and nothing happens. If there was some kind of plot twist regarding Dylan and Sam's paths, this be a perfect moment for it but I suspect it be nothing more than maybe a quick flash or promise of something later.

The main Sophia/Ellie event can be anything as it's Saturday, they could go anywhere but I wonder if it be another massage event that follows the previous one up, or maybe Ellie has dance class and we finally see a follow-up to that. Unlikely but maybe Julia tags along and it is a follow-up to Julia/Ellie at the pool with Sophia.

You would figure eventually L&P start to follow up on some past events and maybe add some plot twists as we all know he did have one in the past.

Georgester3

Mar 3, 2023
SOS SOS SOS, the menu button disappeared, as well as back, skip etc, ok i found out how to going back and skip by swiping left and right, but still i cand open the menu to save, how can i do is someone help me please

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I'm interested in Sophia, line up everyone and have them with Sophia, lesbian, straight, group. If Sophia is involved, I'm happy.

I'm half-joking here, I don't think Sophia would go as far as a group.

I know there many complaints about the model and the messing around with Sophia, but remember, the last event with the party was pretty great. It might not be needed what L&P is doing but it might end up being pretty great in the end.

This VN requires extreme patience, like massive layers and layers of extreme patience, it's not like we don't all know that. Still think AWAM some day in the future is going payoff bigtime.
ted-lasso-afc-richmond.gif

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
SOS SOS SOS, the menu button disappeared, as well as back, skip etc, ok i found out how to going back and skip by swiping left and right, but still i cand open the menu to save, how can i do is someone help me please
It's difficult to help you if you don't specify the Android port you're using?
But it seems you talk about the quick menu. In the original game, there is an option in the Settings screen (Interfaces tab) to enable/disable the quick menu.

Reactions: Georgester3

Georgester3

Mar 3, 2023
It's difficult to help you if you don't specify the Android port you're using?
But it seems you talk about the quick menu. In the original game, there is an option in the Settings screen (Interfaces tab) to enable/disable the quick menu.
And how i open it, i clicked it but i dont see a button

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So only one scene in the next update?
We don't have an update list for the day, so there isn't really any way to tell. A few members here suspect that he'll combine the 3 morning events into one, considering that the first two are "very small", and Ellie's events are often smaller than usual, it's entirely possible. But it's still speculation.

If the Progress Update clocks over to Sophia/Sam before he reaches 100%, then that's probably the only confirmation we'll get that he's combining scenes into one update.

Much like the final nail in the coffin for the side jobs is if L&P moves straight from the Ellie event to the next Dylan one. We're just going to have to wait and see.

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
Okay, so as usual, everytime and so on, L&P will find excuses to make every update on a 3-4 months period no matter it is a short one or not and if it's a short update, he will also decide to make it bigger by adding elements on the fly...

Really boring... Dude is so used to his routine that he doesn't care about logic
3 months working - 2 weeks resting - bullshit & delay - repeat

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
Okay, so as usual, everytime and so on, L&P will find excuses to make every update on a 3-4 months period no matter it is a short one or not and if it's a short update, he will also decide to make it bigger by adding elements on the fly...

Really boring... Dude is so used to his routine that he doesn't care about logic
3 months working - 2 weeks resting - bullshit & delay - repeat
Working?!! Ha!! Is doing 3 weeks work in 3 months really considered " working"? more like hobbying!

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes