Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
Very short update will take same time for develop like regular. lol
350-450 renderers, and 2 animations.
long 650-750, 4 animations.......
The farther out, the deeper the waters
2 side job 2000-3000, I believe (then later he will delete this path, after so much wasted time) :BootyTime:

Reactions: pgee
Dec 22, 2023
yes, all morning events
It would make sense then that Ellie the one who sees Sophia like that, maybe light flirt, or maybe they’ll both be in some kinda shirt? Could talk about Logan and Sophia could try to build more of a lust to help Ellie stay away and be more in touch with her feminine side. Then it would calm down, short Sam's scene then build back up like he usually does with the writing and scenes. Any thoughts?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So reading through the information we have on the Ellie events, and it looks like the "very small" event is if Ellie is still with Logan, and the full event is a pure lesbian one.

Which at least to me reads as depending mainly on whether or not one played the Ellie/Jules event. And like I've been saying, if you play the bonus storyline, there's nothing for you on the Ellie route. Or to be more precise, if you're playing the Ellie route, it's incompatible with the bonus storyline.

Reactions: GokutheG

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Let's hope this time,he at least will release fully working update that won't need immediate bugfix.
Which was ridiculous considering how much time took 0.195.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes