Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
With ample time until the next update, why not craft our own scenarios in our minds?

"Sofia's inner turmoil intensified as she grappled with conflicting emotions. On one hand, she knew she must put a halt to Dylan's audacious demands, the very thought of baring more cleavage or even walking around their home bare-breasted clashing with her sense of propriety as a mother. Yet, her heart and desires pulled her in a different direction, the memory of Dylan's touch igniting a fire within her that seemed impossible to extinguish.

Despite her rational mind urging restraint, Sofia found herself surrendering to the intoxicating allure of passion. Dylan's boldness stirred something primal within her, awakening desires she hadn't fully acknowledged. As he played basketball outside, the urgency to confront him warred with the temptation to succumb to his wishes, to indulge in the forbidden thrill of surrendering to his desires.

With a conflicted sigh, Sofia's movements became almost mechanical, as if her body was responding to a subconscious command. Unbeknownst to herself, she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, the weight of propriety slipping away with each automatic motion. As the fabric fell from her body, she felt a rush of liberation, a surrender to the irresistible pull of passion.

Steeling herself against the lingering doubts, Sofia walked towards the front door, her bare skin tingling with anticipation. Each step felt surreal, as if she were a spectator to her own actions, disconnected from the reality unfolding before her. Yet, beneath the surface, a secret longing simmered, a desire to hear Dylan's appraisal, his comments on the beauty of her breasts. Despite her inner turmoil and the knowledge of societal norms, Sofia couldn't deny the thrill of anticipation, the forbidden allure of seeking validation in Dylan's gaze."

View attachment 3372624
Don't need to craft it in my mind, I craft it in Daz. Already posted a render of what I'm planning for the Ranch event in the Fan Art thread.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
This day has a Sam morning event. Ergo, the simplest answer is, it's Sam at the door. Any one else is a complexity the game rarely entertains.

Plus, come on! After agreeing to be Sam's secret girlfriend this moment would be an awesome complication to Sophia's attempt to dial back their relationship.

Dec 22, 2023
With ample time until the next update, why not craft our own scenarios in our minds?

"Sofia's inner turmoil intensified as she grappled with conflicting emotions. On one hand, she knew she must put a halt to Dylan's audacious demands, the very thought of baring more cleavage or even walking around their home bare-breasted clashing with her sense of propriety as a mother. Yet, her heart and desires pulled her in a different direction, the memory of Dylan's touch igniting a fire within her that seemed impossible to extinguish.

Despite her rational mind urging restraint, Sofia found herself surrendering to the intoxicating allure of passion. Dylan's boldness stirred something primal within her, awakening desires she hadn't fully acknowledged. As he played basketball outside, the urgency to confront him warred with the temptation to succumb to his wishes, to indulge in the forbidden thrill of surrendering to his desires.

With a conflicted sigh, Sofia's movements became almost mechanical, as if her body was responding to a subconscious command. Unbeknownst to herself, she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, the weight of propriety slipping away with each automatic motion. As the fabric fell from her body, she felt a rush of liberation, a surrender to the irresistible pull of passion.

Steeling herself against the lingering doubts, Sofia walked towards the front door, her bare skin tingling with anticipation. Each step felt surreal, as if she were a spectator to her own actions, disconnected from the reality unfolding before her. Yet, beneath the surface, a secret longing simmered, a desire to hear Dylan's appraisal, his comments on the beauty of her breasts. Despite her inner turmoil and the knowledge of societal norms, Sofia couldn't deny the thrill of anticipation, the forbidden allure of seeking validation in Dylan's gaze."

View attachment 3372624
I believe all the “naughty decision” are growing on her more and more. So naturally it would make a little sense to make it flow more into her personality

Reactions: 141191

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I have seen people throw their support for characters whether it be serious or jokingly, but I can't recall a single time I saw someone support or give a rats ass about Logan.

But yeah, an interesting teaser. I see that it is see through so whoever is behind the door will get a nip view.

Reactions: keefer43

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

View attachment 3372624
If we change this protagonist from mom to dad:

The father was giving sex education to his daughter, and due to a bit of alcohol the night before, he ended up touching daughter's body.
His daughter was very satisfied, but her father regretted it, and woke up with regret the next morning.

And, early in the morning, the doorbell rang and Dad took off his boxers and walked provocatively to the front door.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
Both the teaser heading, and the description strongly suggest that it will indeed be Mr. Murray at the door. I have a short memory, especially with the teasers, but has L&P ever released a teaser and deliberately led the reader so far astray? Sophia’s see-through robe would be a good choice for numerous scenarios, but I think especially appropriate for Mr. Murray as the withered old man has already seen Sophia in skimpy sexy bra and panties and seeing nipples through the sheer fabric seems like a good next step.

So, my first guess is that it really is Mr. Murray at the door. A very close second guess would be a cello-toting Sam.

My hope for a Mr. Murray appearance would be to have a Cuck Dylan scene, as Dylan has already caught Sophia and Mr. Murray flirting once. However, I’ve been let down twice on cDylan potential – one was a great opportunity with both Dylan and Mr. Harris in the house with a bikini-clad Sophia; the other being in the bar when some guys asked Sophia to dance and also when Dylan publicly exposed Sophia’s bare butt when he lifted her skirt and squeezed her butt on the dance floor. So, I won’t get my hopes up again - yet.

On Logan – I’m not a huge Logan fan, but I’ve made mention several times that Sophia hooking up with her daughter’s low-class but well-hung boyfriend might make for an interesting taboo story. It seems I’m just about the only one that brings him up in that role. But it doesn’t seem likely and I’m not betting on that happening.

Oct 1, 2020

Sophia in a morning teasing mood when the doorbell rings. Will the old parcel delivery man be able to bear the sight without going into cardiac arrest?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think.. It's could be someone else.. Its not mr. Murray.. There is no truck in outside the window..?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I have seen people throw their support for characters whether it be serious or jokingly, but I can't recall a single time I saw someone support or give a rats ass about Logan.

But yeah, an interesting teaser. I see that it is see through so whoever is behind the door will get a nip view.
Whilst there are certainly people, including myself that don't give a "rats ass" (sic) about Logan, there are certainly those that want to see Ellie turn into a complete slut.

And the Logan path is the one in which it is most likely to happen. Like I don't know how many actually care about Aiden, only that following his path appears to be the way to turn Sophia into a completely useless degraded whore.

At least on the Ellie route. On the bonus storyline is a completely different matter since there she appears to have a complete brain fart.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Logan is an internationally famous underwear model. Why would he need a part-time job?
That's what he told Ellie (basically a pick-up line). What is he really doing then pursuing Ellie or other bimbos at college if he's truly an international model? I remember one of my friends trying out a line "I'm in pre-Law".

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That's what he told Ellie (basically a pick-up line). What is he really doing then pursuing Ellie or other bimbos at college if he's truly an international model? I remember one of my friends trying out a line "I'm in pre-Law".
Don't get me wrong, ultimately he's a college jerk with a big dick, which is only reason Ellie is interested in him. Even if it isn't true he's not an international model, as long as Ellie can claim he is, it suits her purposes just as well.

My only point is that if we're still going with Ellie catching Logan cheating on her and forgiving him, him turning up with flowers and chocolate is far more likely than him having a part-time job as a postal worker.

Turning up with flowers and chocolate could also put him in better terms with Sophia, which he desperately needs right now if he's going to get anywhere with her.

Morgan12

Jun 1, 2018
Both the teaser heading, and the description strongly suggest that it will indeed be Mr. Murray at the door. I have a short memory, especially with the teasers, but has L&P ever released a teaser and deliberately led the reader so far astray? Sophia’s see-through robe would be a good choice for numerous scenarios, but I think especially appropriate for Mr. Murray as the withered old man has already seen Sophia in skimpy sexy bra and panties and seeing nipples through the sheer fabric seems like a good next step.

So, my first guess is that it really is Mr. Murray at the door. A very close second guess would be a cello-toting Sam.

My hope for a Mr. Murray appearance would be to have a Cuck Dylan scene, as Dylan has already caught Sophia and Mr. Murray flirting once. However, I’ve been let down twice on cDylan potential – one was a great opportunity with both Dylan and Mr. Harris in the house with a bikini-clad Sophia; the other being in the bar when some guys asked Sophia to dance and also when Dylan publicly exposed Sophia’s bare butt when he lifted her skirt and squeezed her butt on the dance floor. So, I won’t get my hopes up again - yet.

On Logan – I’m not a huge Logan fan, but I’ve made mention several times that Sophia hooking up with her daughter’s low-class but well-hung boyfriend might make for an interesting taboo story. It seems I’m just about the only one that brings him up in that role. But it doesn’t seem likely and I’m not betting on that happening.
Interesting, as an option, it could be possible that Sophia gets invited to a frat beach party. Patricia is not available but Amber is willing to help as she learns from Julia that Ellie is planning some revenge on Logan. Now if Ellie forgives Logan, it can be that Ellie is going to lose her virginity, otherwise, she is going to tease Logan and hook up with someone else at this Beach party.
Sophia and Amber act like college girls and if Ellie forgives Logan, tease him to show Ellie he is no good. Otherwise, Sophia seduces Logan to be caught by Ellie and they break up. But, also there is Marie's boyfriend Derrick or whatever his name is, and he makes his move on Sophia, she gets drunk and is with him when Marie shows up and confronts Sophia....
That could be an option for Sophia and Amber having sex with college guys and getting caught

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Luis2008

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Interesting, as an option, it could be possible that Sophia gets invited to a frat beach party. Patricia is not available but Amber is willing to help as she learns from Julia that Ellie is planning some revenge on Logan. Now if Ellie forgives Logan, it can be that Ellie is going to lose her virginity, otherwise, she is going to tease Logan and hook up with someone else at this Beach party.
Sophia and Amber act like college girls and if Ellie forgives Logan, tease him to show Ellie he is no good. Otherwise, Sophia seduces Logan to be caught by Ellie and they break up. But, also there is Marie's boyfriend Derrick or whatever his name is, and he makes his move on Sophia, she gets drunk and is with him when Marie shows up and confronts Sophia....
That could be an option for Sophia and Amber having sex with college guys and getting caught
  • What crack are you on, and where do I get some? Sophia this evening might be going to the museum event, not a frat party.
  • Marie's boyfriend is Devon.
  • Jules doesn't need any revenge on Logan. If you've played the Ellie/Jules event, she's far better than he could ever be. Even if Logan isn't cheating on her, Jules is a far more fulfilling relationship.

GummyBuns213

Nov 21, 2021
It looks like something is happening but nothing is actually happening, it's LP's usual storytelling, and it doesn't really matter to him how much content he can bring to the game, it's probably going to be enjoyable for those who read the story to see how it works Extending another thread from one story, and expanding from another to branch out even more. There's always a day when a story is finished, when it is, what would you guys say about LP's work? The story was excellent? The rendering was excellent? Or is there a great deal of playable content in the game that I enjoyed so much? I'm not a patron but I don't feel ashamed either, from the first to the second part of the game if there was rich content I could have spent money on a filler ticket for LP's game, I feel thankful that I didn't blindly go for the right idea of spending money, the game so far it doesn't have any place where it would be worth the reason to fill up my ticket for this game. One last thing, creations without a team don't tend to work out, and getting bent out of shape just kills you faster.
If there are any patrons here, you're welcome to forward the post to LP I'd really like to see how he weasels his way out of this one.:devilish:

The above opinions are personal only:coffee::coffee::coffee:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes