immassman

Feb 1, 2023
With ample time until the next update, why not craft our own scenarios in our minds?

"Sofia's inner turmoil intensified as she grappled with conflicting emotions. On one hand, she knew she must put a halt to Dylan's audacious demands, the very thought of baring more cleavage or even walking around their home bare-breasted clashing with her sense of propriety as a mother. Yet, her heart and desires pulled her in a different direction, the memory of Dylan's touch igniting a fire within her that seemed impossible to extinguish.

Despite her rational mind urging restraint, Sofia found herself surrendering to the intoxicating allure of passion. Dylan's boldness stirred something primal within her, awakening desires she hadn't fully acknowledged. As he played basketball outside, the urgency to confront him warred with the temptation to succumb to his wishes, to indulge in the forbidden thrill of surrendering to his desires.

With a conflicted sigh, Sofia's movements became almost mechanical, as if her body was responding to a subconscious command. Unbeknownst to herself, she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, the weight of propriety slipping away with each automatic motion. As the fabric fell from her body, she felt a rush of liberation, a surrender to the irresistible pull of passion.

Steeling herself against the lingering doubts, Sofia walked towards the front door, her bare skin tingling with anticipation. Each step felt surreal, as if she were a spectator to her own actions, disconnected from the reality unfolding before her. Yet, beneath the surface, a secret longing simmered, a desire to hear Dylan's appraisal, his comments on the beauty of her breasts. Despite her inner turmoil and the knowledge of societal norms, Sofia couldn't deny the thrill of anticipation, the forbidden allure of seeking validation in Dylan's gaze."

View attachment 3372624
4 paragraphs and one pic you kidding? might as well write a book. It probably goes like and then Sophia felt guilt and regret put on clothes and ran back to her bed as usual.

Reactions: athreusclouds

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
It looks like something is happening but nothing is actually happening, it's LP's usual storytelling, and it doesn't really matter to him how much content he can bring to the game, it's probably going to be enjoyable for those who read the story to see how it works Extending another thread from one story, and expanding from another to branch out even more. There's always a day when a story is finished, when it is, what would you guys say about LP's work? The story was excellent? The rendering was excellent? Or is there a great deal of playable content in the game that I enjoyed so much? I'm not a patron but I don't feel ashamed either, from the first to the second part of the game if there was rich content I could have spent money on a filler ticket for LP's game, I feel thankful that I didn't blindly go for the right idea of spending money, the game so far it doesn't have any place where it would be worth the reason to fill up my ticket for this game. One last thing, creations without a team don't tend to work out, and getting bent out of shape just kills you faster.
If there are any patrons here, you're welcome to forward the post to LP I'd really like to see how he weasels his way out of this one.:devilish:

The above opinions are personal only:coffee::coffee::coffee:
exactly, that's called milking. Milking is fine to me but he had been doing this for far too long, season 1 is all teasing and that's quite enough, he should pick up the pace from season 2. The previous update is still milking, again like i said the milking is not the issue, the issue is it's far too long and far too slow. It's been 5 years now, and it's going nowhere, that's ridiculous!!

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018

Sophia in a morning teasing mood when the doorbell rings. Will the old parcel delivery man be able to bear the sight without going into cardiac arrest?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For anyone who missed it we've already seen her from the front.

Sophia knows that she needs to deal with the consequences of her actions, as much as she might want to bury them deep within.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blastoffft

May 5, 2022
Looks like she's suffering from Anorexia Nervosa to me. Not surprised with the equivalent of 5 years of mental turmoil that she has suffered. She is definitely in need of therapy. Will anyone in her life step up????

Reactions: Parkernfc

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Quite the opposite!
Teasing Mr.Murray is hot and he will her first in a few days (years).
Yes, i also thought at first that it was a postman, but this is not in the change log for the next update, accordingly, LP again is complicating his work, delaying the release of a new update, although he himself stated that he wants to get rid of side jobs, and etc.!
Do you understood what i meant ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mars88

Blastoffft

May 5, 2022
It's good old Mr Stork come to deliver Sophia's baby... Who is the father? When did she get pregnant? Tune in again in another 5 years to have it all explained...

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
If it really is Sam at the door, it really could be very surprising turn of events. How will Sophia react seeing him? How will Sam react? Will they be able to control himself or will Sam have something up his sleeve? If its Logan, then he might act surprised, Sophia will cover herself up and then don't see much happening?

What could be interesting that if it is indeed the postman, maybe she will invite him inside. Now that would make things non guessable.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
With ample time until the next update, why not craft our own scenarios in our minds?

"Sofia's inner turmoil intensified as she grappled with conflicting emotions. On one hand, she knew she must put a halt to Dylan's audacious demands, the very thought of baring more cleavage or even walking around their home bare-breasted clashing with her sense of propriety as a mother. Yet, her heart and desires pulled her in a different direction, the memory of Dylan's touch igniting a fire within her that seemed impossible to extinguish.

Despite her rational mind urging restraint, Sofia found herself surrendering to the intoxicating allure of passion. Dylan's boldness stirred something primal within her, awakening desires she hadn't fully acknowledged. As he played basketball outside, the urgency to confront him warred with the temptation to succumb to his wishes, to indulge in the forbidden thrill of surrendering to his desires.

With a conflicted sigh, Sofia's movements became almost mechanical, as if her body was responding to a subconscious command. Unbeknownst to herself, she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, the weight of propriety slipping away with each automatic motion. As the fabric fell from her body, she felt a rush of liberation, a surrender to the irresistible pull of passion.

Steeling herself against the lingering doubts, Sofia walked towards the front door, her bare skin tingling with anticipation. Each step felt surreal, as if she were a spectator to her own actions, disconnected from the reality unfolding before her. Yet, beneath the surface, a secret longing simmered, a desire to hear Dylan's appraisal, his comments on the beauty of her breasts. Despite her inner turmoil and the knowledge of societal norms, Sofia couldn't deny the thrill of anticipation, the forbidden allure of seeking validation in Dylan's gaze."

View attachment 3372624
bro....
fire-writing.gif

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes