kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018

Sophia in a morning teasing mood when the doorbell rings. Will the old parcel delivery man be able to bear the sight without going into cardiac arrest?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where the heck is she? Do they not own furniture in this house? And it does not look like the front door through the windows.

hsekym

Nov 15, 2018
Where the heck is she? Do they not own furniture in this house? And it does not look like the front door through the windows.
well definitely the front door, or at least the same setup as the seen with the maid last time post man was here. Although all of those shots are much closer to the door. No idea on why truck isn't visible. Either not him, or LP decided you wouldnt be able to see it from that angle through the glass. Day19_17_235_Sophiia_Nathalie_see_that_its_the_postman-lines-scale-1_00x.jpg

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Both the teaser heading, and the description strongly suggest that it will indeed be Mr. Murray at the door. I have a short memory, especially with the teasers, but has L&P ever released a teaser and deliberately led the reader so far astray? Sophia’s see-through robe would be a good choice for numerous scenarios, but I think especially appropriate for Mr. Murray as the withered old man has already seen Sophia in skimpy sexy bra and panties and seeing nipples through the sheer fabric seems like a good next step.

So, my first guess is that it really is Mr. Murray at the door. A very close second guess would be a cello-toting Sam.

My hope for a Mr. Murray appearance would be to have a Cuck Dylan scene, as Dylan has already caught Sophia and Mr. Murray flirting once. However, I’ve been let down twice on cDylan potential – one was a great opportunity with both Dylan and Mr. Harris in the house with a bikini-clad Sophia; the other being in the bar when some guys asked Sophia to dance and also when Dylan publicly exposed Sophia’s bare butt when he lifted her skirt and squeezed her butt on the dance floor. So, I won’t get my hopes up again - yet.

On Logan – I’m not a huge Logan fan, but I’ve made mention several times that Sophia hooking up with her daughter’s low-class but well-hung boyfriend might make for an interesting taboo story. It seems I’m just about the only one that brings him up in that role. But it doesn’t seem likely and I’m not betting on that happening.
I actually really like the idea of the bad boy Logan corrupting Sophia, and convincing her and Ellie to do some dirty threesomes:)

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
With ample time until the next update, why not craft our own scenarios in our minds?

"Sofia's inner turmoil intensified as she grappled with conflicting emotions. On one hand, she knew she must put a halt to Dylan's audacious demands, the very thought of baring more cleavage or even walking around their home bare-breasted clashing with her sense of propriety as a mother. Yet, her heart and desires pulled her in a different direction, the memory of Dylan's touch igniting a fire within her that seemed impossible to extinguish.

Despite her rational mind urging restraint, Sofia found herself surrendering to the intoxicating allure of passion. Dylan's boldness stirred something primal within her, awakening desires she hadn't fully acknowledged. As he played basketball outside, the urgency to confront him warred with the temptation to succumb to his wishes, to indulge in the forbidden thrill of surrendering to his desires.

With a conflicted sigh, Sofia's movements became almost mechanical, as if her body was responding to a subconscious command. Unbeknownst to herself, she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, the weight of propriety slipping away with each automatic motion. As the fabric fell from her body, she felt a rush of liberation, a surrender to the irresistible pull of passion.

Steeling herself against the lingering doubts, Sofia walked towards the front door, her bare skin tingling with anticipation. Each step felt surreal, as if she were a spectator to her own actions, disconnected from the reality unfolding before her. Yet, beneath the surface, a secret longing simmered, a desire to hear Dylan's appraisal, his comments on the beauty of her breasts. Despite her inner turmoil and the knowledge of societal norms, Sofia couldn't deny the thrill of anticipation, the forbidden allure of seeking validation in Dylan's gaze."

View attachment 3372624
The MC's name is Sophia, by the way. Continue.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
well definitely the front door, or at least the same setup as the seen with the maid last time post man was here. Although all of those shots are much closer to the door. No idea on why truck isn't visible. Either not him, or LP decided you wouldnt be able to see it from that angle through the glass. View attachment 3374717
What you on about, the van is right there through the left window, you can see the logo on the side.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
What you on about, the van is right there through the left window, you can see the logo on the side.
He's referring to the new teaser. Can't see any truck through the windows on that one (not the one attached to this post, that's from PD12).

Reactions: Luis2008

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
With ample time until the next update, why not craft our own scenarios in our minds?

"Sofia's inner turmoil intensified as she grappled with conflicting emotions. On one hand, she knew she must put a halt to Dylan's audacious demands, the very thought of baring more cleavage or even walking around their home bare-breasted clashing with her sense of propriety as a mother. Yet, her heart and desires pulled her in a different direction, the memory of Dylan's touch igniting a fire within her that seemed impossible to extinguish.

Despite her rational mind urging restraint, Sofia found herself surrendering to the intoxicating allure of passion. Dylan's boldness stirred something primal within her, awakening desires she hadn't fully acknowledged. As he played basketball outside, the urgency to confront him warred with the temptation to succumb to his wishes, to indulge in the forbidden thrill of surrendering to his desires.

With a conflicted sigh, Sofia's movements became almost mechanical, as if her body was responding to a subconscious command. Unbeknownst to herself, she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, the weight of propriety slipping away with each automatic motion. As the fabric fell from her body, she felt a rush of liberation, a surrender to the irresistible pull of passion.

Steeling herself against the lingering doubts, Sofia walked towards the front door, her bare skin tingling with anticipation. Each step felt surreal, as if she were a spectator to her own actions, disconnected from the reality unfolding before her. Yet, beneath the surface, a secret longing simmered, a desire to hear Dylan's appraisal, his comments on the beauty of her breasts. Despite her inner turmoil and the knowledge of societal norms, Sofia couldn't deny the thrill of anticipation, the forbidden allure of seeking validation in Dylan's gaze."

View attachment 3372624
Or most likely it would go like this:

Sophia opened the door just a crack.
The delivery driver noticed and locked eyes with her.
She quickly flashed her right breast and closed the door.

Five more months until next update.

3.20 star(s) 463 Votes