Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Lord Benette please come and save this game,

only mr benette can do this to sophia rest no one has the man power
Bennett's proven to be nothing but a loser that is essentially being written out of the game.

Also, how many different ways can you spell his name incorrectly? As a fan, I'd assume you'd at least try and get his name right.
He's... in an update that's not his?
As I've been saying ad nasuem, I suspect this event may be setting up the Ellie/Sam branch.

Besides, Patricia was in an event that wasn't her's on PD12, and Ellie was in an event that isn't hers just last update.
So, when Sophia woke up in the morning she felt a sense of shame because last night she jerked off her own son’s mf cock,
but after an hour she was already in the mood to show herself to anyone who was outside the door without any shame? Wait, wtf?)

View attachment 3375793

She and her creator either have severe brain damage or personality disorder, or a specific crisis of creative ideas.

View attachment 3375802
You're assuming players are playing the Dylan route. The last update I played, Nathalie was encouraging almost this exact behaviour. Makes perfect sense on my playthrough, especially since nothing at all interesting happens on PD 13.
Is this guy kidding?? He gets L after L.
I'm sure most people would rather have Mr. Murray be the one to ring the bell than Sam. Does he enjoy disappointing people?
It's like a love triangle. Always Sam Sophia Damien.

Let Sophia interact with other characters. Let the old man see her. Let her flirt with him. We've seen enough of Sam already.
Who the fuck is Damien?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Don't know why Sam's fan has been decreased......he didn't even get a blowjob or handjob from sophia. All the hot events are far away then why don't LP make this update hotter

If LP wants to put his logic on this update(0.200) then why he didn't on this day(0.175)
View attachment 3376211
View attachment 3376212
View attachment 3376218
Sam fans have decreased? Last I checked, the previous poll had Sam fans at about 250. Now it's about 260 or so. Not the 300 or so Dylan and Ellie are getting, but still up there.

Racsor

Jun 14, 2018

The "naughty surprise" takes a little unexpected turn when Sam suddenly appears at the door instead of the old delivery man...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just kidding, anyway, it's already known that there won't be much Sam content for many updates.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

The "naughty surprise" takes a little unexpected turn when Sam suddenly appears at the door instead of the old delivery man...

we are only at 20% and he has already made 4 teasers. all these teasers are killing the game, fuck L&P

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Don't know why Sam's fan has been decreased......he didn't even get a blowjob or handjob from sophia. All the hot events are far away then why don't LP make this update hotter

If LP wants to put his logic on this update(0.200) then why he didn't on this day(0.175)
View attachment 3376211
View attachment 3376212
View attachment 3376218
Oh I'm definitely a Sam fan, I'm hoping he's packin something decent in his pants for Sophia to drool over, nothing horse dick size but definitely bigger than Liam..... then again Sam's little finger is bigger than Liam lol

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
I kind of like this, means we just 'might' get the story progressing a bit quicker. If it was indeed Murray (who knows he can show up as it his time to arrive) then the situation can change.

Maybe Sam can brainwash Sophia with his words which he might have been practicing overnight which could put Sophia in doubt while she is trying to cool things off. She is in, after all in very vulnerable and confused state.

I like these teasers, as it takes so long for the update to come out, we get at least something. And those who don't like these, well don't click on it.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
With the whole Ellie and Logan thing I always pictured it as Ellie would feel self conscious about Logan being this older cool guy who's had lots of girls, she wants to impress him so she goes to Sophia to get sexual advice. This then leads to Sophia getting involved in their sexual relationship as she doesn't want Ellie to be embarrassed, so she "teaches" Ellie how to suck Logan's dick by being the first one to do it, Ellie can see how Sophia is doing it and joins in. So Logan thinks it's just a kinky threesome when it's really Sophia showing Ellie how to be sexually experienced, this could then lead to Logan having a sexual interest in Sophia but also lead to more sexual education lessons

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So, when Sophia woke up in the morning she felt a sense of shame because last night she jerked off her own son’s mf cock,
but after an hour she was already in the mood to show herself to anyone who was outside the door without any shame? Wait, wtf?)

View attachment 3375793

She and her creator either have severe brain damage or personality disorder, or a specific crisis of creative ideas.

View attachment 3375802
You mean Brain drop?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes