qwerty merty

Jan 29, 2024
View attachment 3377032 pls Sophia pls... Take That Bra And Give It To Sam As a Gift..:love:
Great idea, because Sammy has long wanted to put on women's underwear and declare to everyone around that he is a femboy, but thanks to such a gift and encouragement from Sophia, now he will definitely do it :KEK:

My question as a sam fan is..

Why she throws her bra beside door.. Does she didn't expect sam at door...?
Of course she didn't know. That's the point. She's a whore.
She was ready to show her boobs to anyone who would be outside the door.

But if we end up finding out that she threw her bra on the floor when she saw Sam standing outside the door, then LP will turn her into an even bigger slut. Because all her remorse and shame about the fact that she jerked off her son is simply ridiculous and absurd, since she behaves this way with Sammy, her son's friend)

Last edited:
Reactions: SophiawantsSam

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
Darn, I figured the jig was up with Mr. Murray when it was pointed out that in his last adventure you could see his truck through the window and in the new teaser you couldn’t. Now I’m just hoping that a nearby Liam gets cucked by Sam reaching through the door and getting in a quick feel, like in Blazing Saddles.
28f12797-75c7-46be-80f4-43a4607af11b_text.gif

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021

Bbkkss11

Oct 14, 2023
A handjob can easily be done at the cello lesson but LP won't do this:WutFace:

At least, this action should be present

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Of course she didn't know. That's the point. She's a whore.
She was ready to show her boobs to anyone who would be outside the door.
Liam was very attentive and loving the morning Sophia met him in the kitchen. He told Sophia that she was a fool to miss out on a wonderful evening yesterday and that she looked incredibly sexy in her dressing gown.
These words and his behavior are the balm on Sophia's ashamed soul. Sophia has the feeling again that everything can still go well and that she has retained control.
But Liam has to go to work and leaves the house. When the doorbell rings shortly afterwards, Sophia believes Liam has come back because he has forgotten something and wants to continue what started between her and Liam in the kitchen.

Better explanation for current behavior.
I think, their behavior will match your simple statement later in the game.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes