Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Very disappointed to see Sam...he's had enough interactions with Sophia lately. After so much time I was happy to see Mr. Murray again, I hope he will still appear despite Sam's presence.
Lately..?
So many that one can't even count to two..

Last edited:
Reactions: Luis2008

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Very disappointed to see Sam...he's had enough interactions with Sophia lately. After so much time I was happy to see Mr. Murray again, I hope he will still appear despite Sam's presence.
Now you would be upset by the fact that LP did not create a new event with the postman! xD :ROFLMAO:
The event with Sam is announced in the change log, this is most likely what he is - and if you create sub-ivents, this will increase the time for creating a new update!

fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019

The "naughty surprise" takes a little unexpected turn when Sam suddenly appears at the door instead of the old delivery man...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
L&P could have a couple of options to find out who is knocking on the door, if she takes off her bra Sam appears, if she doesn't take it off the postman appears. I still think that since it is a very short appearance by Sam, the postman will interrupt whatever is happening at that moment

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
L&P could have a couple of options to find out who is knocking on the door, if she takes off her bra Sam appears, if she doesn't take it off the postman appears. I still think that since it is a very short appearance by Sam, the postman will interrupt whatever is happening at that moment
Why do you want to wait even longer for a new update to come out?

And after the postman, then the builders appear followed by Logan, and then the goose, and cat, and dog..! WTF :ROFLMAO:

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
I'm very curious to know what Sophia's remorse and second thoughts are regarding Dylan...
I hope that they will be removed soon and that the beautiful protagonist will soon entertain the idea of deepening her knowledge of her son to make him a future partner. It's also more practical: Isn't it better to mate your son in broad daylight without making up lies rather inventing excuses to stay out one night with a stranger or a boy like Sam when with your son would be extremely plausible hypothesis and beyond any suspicion..

With The

Jul 25, 2021
Can someone helping me link to the compress version?
I cant find it using search feature. Only showing older version not current version.

Hate Mee

Jan 9, 2023
i like sam but There is no cuck route or scenes for Sam in the game? Why ?? :unsure: I think L&P are trying to show Sam as a very romantic, charming and very talented character in the game. Why is there not even a small hole or flaw in his character and storyline? I think L&P is trying to make Sam character as mr.perfect in the game.:unsure: Teaser_10.png

Oct 1, 2020
My question as a sam fan is..

Why she throws her bra beside door.. Does she didn't expect sam at door...?

Why her house is so empty... Is it her dream..?

Where is liam.. If he is in home... What is sam/ sophia next move...?

• Haha
Reactions: Coachsophia45H
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes