PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Liam was very attentive and loving the morning Sophia met him in the kitchen. He told Sophia that she was a fool to miss out on a wonderful evening yesterday and that she looked incredibly sexy in her dressing gown.
These words and his behavior are the balm on Sophia's ashamed soul. Sophia has the feeling again that everything can still go well and that she has retained control.
But Liam has to go to work and leaves the house. When the doorbell rings shortly afterwards, Sophia believes Liam has come back because he has forgotten something and wants to continue what started between her and Liam in the kitchen.

Better explanation for current behavior.

Their behavior will match their simple statement later in the game.
excuse for the keys already used the first time with the postman or am I wrong?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
excuse for the keys already used the first time with the postman or am I wrong?
I don't know anymore either. But it doesn't matter what Sophia thinks Liam has forgotten if the time between leaving the house and the doorbell ringing was short enough.

What I wanted to show was a simple, possible explanation for Sophia's behavior that fits into the story on all routes.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I don't know anymore either. But it doesn't matter what Sophia thinks Liam has forgotten if the time between leaving the house and the doorbell ringing was short enough.

What I wanted to show was a simple, possible explanation for Sophia's behavior that fits into the story on all routes.
if it was a short amount of time, Liam might even have seen Sam approaching the house.

Reactions: hzjujk

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
I'm very curious to know what Sophia's remorse and second thoughts are regarding Dylan...
I hope that they will be removed soon and that the beautiful protagonist will soon entertain the idea of deepening her knowledge of her son to make him a future partner. It's also more practical: Isn't it better to mate your son in broad daylight without making up lies rather inventing excuses to stay out one night with a stranger or a boy like Sam when with your son would be extremely plausible hypothesis and beyond any suspicion..
I would believe like most events, Sophie will not remember anything that happened in the last evening. Events have a way of resetting. It will be interesting if LP actually has Sophie continue to think about the hottub actions but I have the feeling she wont.

Reactions: hzjujk

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
soon or later she will do sex scene... what matter most who's first...i hope sam make sofia more bold but dylan fuck her 1st
Actually when it comes to first, the blackmail scenario will make the most sense. As Sophia will feel less guilty as can convince herself she did it for her son and had no choice.

So if its Aiden, though I feel that is really far fetched as we don't know what direction that is going to take, so most likely Dylan's teacher would the way to go. Of course I'm not saying it could happen, its just this path is more convincing for her, that she was forced to do and not out of her free will.

Evarlaz

Apr 9, 2020
i like sam but There is no cuck route or scenes for Sam in the game? Why ?? :unsure: I think L&P are trying to show Sam as a very romantic, charming and very talented character in the game. Why is there not even a small hole or flaw in his character and storyline? I think L&P is trying to make Sam character as mr.perfect in the game.:unsure: View attachment 3376971
sam route is a trash route.
Zack is way more better in this path

DDTolik

May 26, 2017

The "naughty surprise" takes a little unexpected turn when Sam suddenly appears at the door instead of the old delivery man...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It will be good if the old courier arrives next)
Sofia will quickly hide Sam inside behind the door, try to tease the courier, and Sam, meanwhile, behind the door will stroke her pussy or his penis, which Sofia will quickly help with later, so that Dylan and Ellie won’t see!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes