rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
I must be misreading this then:
View attachment 3378218

Your point? No one asked for either a change in hairstyle or texture, but that's what we're getting.
It is the beginning of a triple event…
- Short Ellie: You will not see something special. You may only read something special and since the teaser are about viewing and never reading (at least so far) there’s nothing to tease about that.

- Short Sam: They almost did it last time they met… So you expect something hot and short. A kiss, some groping, cello lesson and then out.

- Long Ellie: Here you start with the main event. Hence the name…

So, once LP is done teasing Sam/Sophia will start with the main event… we are only at 20%! You have to be patient ;)

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
Liam was very attentive and loving the morning Sophia met him in the kitchen. He told Sophia that she was a fool to miss out on a wonderful evening yesterday and that she looked incredibly sexy in her dressing gown.
These words and his behavior are the balm on Sophia's ashamed soul. Sophia has the feeling again that everything can still go well and that she has retained control.
But Liam has to go to work and leaves the house. When the doorbell rings shortly afterwards, Sophia believes Liam has come back because he has forgotten something and wants to continue what started between her and Liam in the kitchen.

Better explanation for current behavior.
I think, their behavior will match your simple statement later in the game.
I wish you were right or had some good reason. I don't want Sophia to suddenly become a bitch.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I must be misreading this then:
View attachment 3378218

Your point? No one asked for either a change in hairstyle or texture, but that's what we're getting.
Ellie/Sophia is supposed to be the main event of this update from what I understand (with two different versions), but there's also a small Sam event inbetween. Right now it looks like he went back to 1/3rd PD updates...or somewhere between 10-30% of a PD. Might aswell just be a smaller PD alltogether which is why he's working on more than 1 event for this release atleast. :unsure:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
- Short Ellie: You will not see something special. You may only read something special and since the teaser are about viewing and never reading (at least so far) there’s nothing to tease about that.

- Short Sam: They almost did it last time they met… So you expect something hot and short. A kiss, some groping, cello lesson and then out.

So, once LP is done teasing Sam/Sophia will start with the main event… we are only at 20%! You have to be patient ;)
Which is all well and good, but does absolutely jack shit to explain why we haven't seen Ellie in a teaser for an Ellie event.

hsekym

Nov 15, 2018

Actually it could be filling out the route about Sam that he's still just Dylans friend not the stupid romantic interest in a teenager

Reactions: GokutheG

manblu

Feb 21, 2024
I saw some videos where the janitor Clark has sex with Sofia in the shower, also Aiden with his uncle something like that... could you tell me if it is a fan game or the original, maybe send the link to download that version of the game

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
I saw some videos where the janitor Clark has sex with Sofia in the shower, also Aiden with his uncle something like that... could you tell me if it is a fan game or the original, maybe send the link to download that version of the game
It is not a fan game, it is not another version..
That is a fan-made story.
Some people have gone to the trouble of making it, along with other stories, into a video, and IMO a really bad job at it. Don't look at shitty jobs like that one.

Reactions: Mars88 and manblu

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

The "naughty surprise" takes a little unexpected turn when Sam suddenly appears at the door instead of the old delivery man...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The scene most people expected.

But the problem is that the developer's words make it clear that Sofia took off the bra she wore under the see-through mesh for the old delivery man, not her husband.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Probably misdirection.

BTW why would Sophia be inclined to show the delivery guy anything? Is this something from another storyline?

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
one more.
9999.png
They are nothing more than a wallet.
one piece dress voting, face voting... or even before that.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes