CasualFan!

Feb 20, 2024
Hi everyone, sorry to ask this. I managed to download part 1 of this game that works but the dialogue is in Russian. Any ideas where I can get the English dialogue please?

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Hi everyone, sorry to ask this. I managed to download part 1 of this game that works but the dialogue is in Russian. Any ideas where I can get the English dialogue please?
That's strange... I don't think there are any Russian translations of the game..
at least it doesn't say that in the OP.

However, I think there's another reason for this to happen.. I don't remember which one it is.
Perhaps somebody else might remember and help..?

CasualFan!

Feb 20, 2024
Several language mods don't let you choose and just force the language of the mod.
Yep, my download did distinguish that it was in Russian. Unfortunately every English version doesn't work- only this Russian version. Is there a way to purchase a proper version of this game? Rather than searching around for downloads?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Yep, my download did distinguish that it was in Russian. Unfortunately every English version doesn't work- only this Russian version. Is there a way to purchase a proper version of this game? Rather than searching around for downloads?
You search for the first part (AWAM1)?

Did you try the compressed version?

Reactions: CasualFan!

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
The scene most people expected.

But the problem is that the developer's words make it clear that Sofia took off the bra she wore under the see-through mesh for the old delivery man, not her husband.
Perhaps she did it at the request of Dylan, who is now watching them from behind. And now, in addition, Sam, who thinks that they are alone (judging by Sofia's clothes and taking it personally), begins to behave "not according to the script."..

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
But Sophia only went through 20 days including the time skip, or 13 playable days. Not sure how one could possibly age 7 years in just 20 days unless that someone finds themselves inside some kind of space-time anomaly.
But that is exactly what has happened to Dylan. He was about 13 on the plane and is now 17 going on 21.

It is my theory the 2 old guys are Dylan and Sam by day 30.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
During the event where Sophia and Dylan take a bath, she mentions that it's Dylan's birthday soon and she asks him what he would like, given that this playable day there are a lot of Dylan events, can be it's planned. :unsure:
After party I'd love Sophia to wear a sexy lingerie for Dylan and they spend the night together in his bedroom as a birthday gift

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes