Feb 26, 2022
Question for everyone: I'm confused about the various side stories. Which Sophia is opening the door for Sam? Is it the one who hasn't had any encounters with Dylan, or the one who had the erotic sauna date? If it's the latter, I would see it as an opportunity to start concluding the Sam story. Surely, someone who felt remorseful about crossing boundaries the night before, would certainly put an end to everything,

What happened in the sauna is a significant event; it should be the primary focus on her mind from now on. If I were L&P, I would depict Sophia as perplexed with her feelings, absent-minded in her daily conversations, and lost in her thoughts. I would progress the story with Dylan as he is the key to Sophia's transformation into a slut. Once Sophia is completely under his spell, Dylan should be the one to grant her permissions to go out and enjoy herself with others satisfiying his cuck / voyeur fetish. (i.e. seeing her with black men, or bullies, or old men, or women etc).

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Question for everyone: I'm confused about the various side stories. Which Sophia is opening the door for Sam? Is it the one who hasn't had any erotic encounters with Dylan yet, or is it the one who had the erotic encounter with her son? If it's the latter, I would see it as an opportunity to start concluding the Sam story. Surely, someone who felt remorseful about crossing boundaries with Dylan, would certainly put an end to everything, that includes his best friend.

What happened in the sauna is a significant event; it should be the primary focus on her mind from now on. If I were L&P, I would depict Sophia as perplexed with her feelings, absent-minded in her daily conversations, and lost in her thoughts. I would progress the story with Dylan as he is the key to Sophia's transformation into a slut. Once Sophia is completely under his spell, Dylan should be the one to grant her permissions to go out and enjoy herself with others satisfiying his cuck / voyeur fetish. (i.e. seeing her with black men, or bullies, or old men, or women etc).
You asked, so ... Dylan isn't key to squat. You say "hasn't had any erotic encounters with Dylan yet", but if you send him to boarding school, that ends his route with Sophia and has no adverse effect on the Sam, Ellie and Patricia routes. If anything, the Ellie route might benefit from it.

Sure, if you enjoy the Dylan route he's the key to everything, but like I was just saying about Mr Murray, not everyone enjoys it. Which is the way it should be.

Patricia is the key to Sophia becoming a slut, if anything. It's her conversation with Sophia at the gym that's required for the latest Sam event in his room. And for Ellie's first kiss with Sophia. And Dylan seeing a woman naked for the first time.

Apr 5, 2022
A fair few were hoping for Sam.

And then there are those like me that don't particularly care. Even if you're a Sam fan, we were told not to expect anything interesting to happen this update.

Personally, clearly, I'm just waiting around for the full Ellie event.
Aside from wanting the obvious ellie and sophia, i kinda want a ellie and patricia route too. Shes more of a freak and i think could seduce ellie easily.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Perhaps she did it at the request of Dylan, who is now watching them from behind. And now, in addition, Sam, who thinks that they are alone (judging by Sofia's clothes and taking it personally), begins to behave "not according to the script."..
This route is not cuck Dylan.

If Dylan had acted this way in the previous scene, Sophia would have spent time alone the previous evening.

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes