Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
About Sophia ass size: during the bikini show her ass looks medium size( which is great). But I noticed that after that ( in prison and with Sam in his room) her ass looks small? Did you guys noticed that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ruby Tuesday

Pdiant

Apr 3, 2019
Probably a silly question but I have to try nonetheless: is it possible to play part 2 without any saves from part 1? Sorry if it was already asked earlier but the thread is huge :whistle::whistle::whistle:
Thank you for your patience and kindness.

Ps: I see it exits a combined version including both parts, do you know how to bypass that annoying message that prevents you to download on Google Drive each f.....ing time??? Thanks in advance

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
About Sophia ass size: during the bikini show her ass looks medium size( which is great). But I noticed that after that ( in prison and with Sam in his room) her ass looks small? Did you guys noticed that?
At the end of the prison visit when she's outside talking to Liam is when L&P converted Sophia from a genesis 3 model to a genesis 8 one, and body structures do tend to be slightly different between generations

Savilesavile

Jun 15, 2020
Thanks bro athreusclouds for giving us
(sam/sophia fans) this information..

Im feeling sad about this:sneaky:

And im sorry i didn't mentioned xxxorro... Thanks mate

Here i checked 4th question.. L& P mentioned that Sam and sophia already exchanged there numbers...so my point for this update is sam message sophia before he coming to her house..:unsure: am i correct...? View attachment 3390125
View attachment 3390125
This guy is just stalling, cut his.money and he will make better updates and faster.

Reactions: mulerider

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
This guy hit the jackpot when he modelled Sophia, it's the only reason people still talk about this thing... and what does he do?
He changes her until she's barely recognizable...
I think this is his secret plan to make more money , slowly abandon this game, and blame the haters and forever discontent fans.

• Sad
Reactions: LSC82

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
Sorry if I’m a bumpkin for asking this. What precise act officially makes it “lesbian sex”? I believe that the next couple of days will have “the first lesbian sex with a major character.” We’ve had females making out in various sloppy ways; naked breast fondling; boob pressing; bare butt groping; one woman watches another digitally masturbating; and two females tribbing (scissoring) with panties on.

Will one woman digitally penetrating the other make it “lesbian sex”? Both fingering? Nipple sucking? Skin-on-skin scissoring? One licking the other? Both licking simultaneously? One inserting a dildo? Both using a strapon? One bringing the other to orgasm? Both achieving an orgasm?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ruby Tuesday
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes