DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023

Ellie asked Sophia to dress a little more sexy to come across as younger and her "single friend". Sophia did her best. Of course, she also has to take off her wedding ring to be authentic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Intresting I'm liking those melons

• Angry
Reactions: Dino97

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
this particular storyline is bad. shes meant to look "young" according to the game developer but she looks like a middle aged woman going through a midlife crisis. i get the general stories point is to bring her back to her college days but no matter how you try to make that physically look possible, you cant take away the fact that she'll never look like a college aged girl and anyone ellies age will immediately tell that shes definitely older. the look she had at the club with ellie and patricia looked better. shes mature but kept herself looking young enough to pull off wearing something 'young looking' is what he needs to lean into, regardless of her growing perception.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I don't know in what universe new Sophia is more attractive than older.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/03/3444998_1709862992086.png
True. The right one look more natural, more alive. The new one is like a plastic or a ceramic doll, so fake. She is not ugly but definitely a downgrade. I really do not know why he had a need to change her, like what is the point? Seems like these devs are just doing things to make fans angry. Why not just focus on important things like making more frequent updates, and not on changing things that do not need changing?

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I don't understand assuming that the old Sophia was better than the new one. Before she looked like a cartoon, completely unrealistic while now she has the appearance of a forty-year-old and attractive woman.
Damn it, buddy, I'm asking you to use your brain a little bit. Really, no offense, try it.
I'm not talking in terms of better, worse, prettier or not, I'm talking about something completely different.
In our real life, 7 years have passed since the creation of the game began, but in the game, my friend, attention, only a couple of weeks have passed.
Do you understand? A couple of weeks have passed, and L&P has so radically changed the image of the main character that at least there is a gap in the visual perception of the beginning of the game and its prolongation. It's like in a movie, if the director decides to replace the main character in the middle of the film and you watch the film and notice that after forty minutes of the film, then the main character is played by another actress. This is bullshit, dude, not a quality movie. The second actress may be more beautiful and sexier than the first and you may like the explicit scenes of the end of the film with her, but this will completely spoil the film itself, in which case it is impossible to perceive the story as something holistic.

karleston

May 20, 2022
You come to a restaurant with a well known chef and order his special dish, "Lamb in wine buy Florentine style". Waiter will bring you this dish, but instead of tender lamb meat there is chicken meat. You call the manager and ask call the chef, the chef comes, and you ask him:
Why instead of lamb meat were you served a dish with chicken meat?
He tells you:
This is my dish, I cook it from whatever I want! If you don't like it, you can go and f@ck yourself boooooo
Then he climbs onto the table, turns his back to you, takes off his pants and:
Most people's reaction in this situation:
-beat him up
-call the police
-sue him
But unfortunately, there are those who will happily eat it all and ask for more yum yum yum! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (n)
So why are you coming back ? :FacePalm: Wait unless youuu like the thing he did put on that same table ahh :KEK: must be it

Last edited:
Reactions: Monocabra

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
True. The right one look more natural, more alive. The new one is like a plastic or a ceramic doll, so fake. She is not ugly but definitely a downgrade. I really do not know why he had a need to change her, like what is the point? Seems like these devs are just doing things to make fans angry. Why not just focus on important things like making more frequent updates, and not on changing things that do not need changing?
Dolla Dolla bills y'all! That's ALL this is about for him.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Ellie asked Sophia to dress a little more sexy to come across as younger and her "single friend". Sophia did her best. Of course, she also has to take off her wedding ring to be authentic.

wtf? is a tranny?

I was right to put dicks in fan art; Sophia is truly a trans

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
yeah this version of sophia was the best one, not the first one, definitely not the latest one

3.20 star(s) 460 Votes