crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I just went through the Linda storyline again for the first time in about four years in Milfy City, and it’s almost tragic how that ancient VN is still the gold standard for these types of “games”, and everyone else is just doing bad imitations that don’t go anywhere. It’s like there’s Milfy City, and then a bunch of scams.

AWAM showed the most promise for me, because it at least had a couple interesting storylines, and really good renders, but my god is it ever meandering.

GummyBuns213

Nov 21, 2021
Why is the teaser order like this?

After kissing naked, did they wrap a towel around their bodies and return to their respective partners?

By the way, it's so "hardcore"!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:
The title is to prevent what he thinks of as rats, just to go to this point may be some people have fallen for his full set, of course does not rule out some people voluntarily fall into his trap, I think LP should be happy:devilish:

KILLERX7738383

Oct 6, 2022
I think the last 20% would involve some steamy romance between the four. Just like last update Dylan receiving blowjob from Christine. There was no teaser based on the blowjob scene. Maybe Ellie and Logan will start making out with some boob grab or pussy rub, Sophia doing the same with Logan's friend maybe some breast sucking and the update will end with Ellie and Sophia getting an orgasm

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
I think the last 20% would involve some steamy romance between the four. Just like last update Dylan receiving blowjob from Christine. There was no teaser based on the blowjob scene. Maybe Ellie and Logan will start making out with some boob grab or pussy rub, Sophia doing the same with Logan's friend maybe some breast sucking and the update will end with Ellie and Sophia getting an orgasm
You must be a Newbie. You don't know L&P :LOL: :LOL:

LOL.gif

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
The main thing in this event doesn't even involve Logan & Tyler.. it'll be Ellie & Sophia. Not sure if it'll take place infront of the boys at the sauna or somewhere else. The out come of this event will be the same on both Logan & the lesbian route

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
The title is to prevent what he thinks of as rats, just to go to this point may be some people have fallen for his full set, of course does not rule out some people voluntarily fall into his trap, I think LP should be happy:devilish:
This is a stupid statement that has no idea what a teaser is and has no understanding of what a teaser is.

So far, teasers have been used to let people know the progress of this developer's work.
And the attached explanation was about the teaser scene.

The “hardcore” this developer refers to is a mistake (or illusion) that stems from his excessive self-consciousness.

There have always been people like you, people who overinterpret what this developer says and bring in contradictory logic to maintain the belief that their delusions are correct.

Like when this developer talked about "the abyss", he was just using an irresponsible and meaningless word.

Additionally, is there any benefit to writing a false description to trap a rat?

If that is false, the people who will be disappointed after reading that article are the people who paid money to purchase the teaser. (If you want to say something stupid, do it when you are alone!)

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
maybe this scene here would lead us to that *hotttt* kissing (lmao) scene between Sophia and Ellie. The way Sophia is looking at Ellie, the boys might suspect that Sophia has special feelings towards her & she's uncomfortable with Ellie being touched & hugged by Logan.
This is the most incredible teaser ever

• Haha
Reactions: ItsNotUs

utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
5% per day with one day off we will get CS+RS complete by 24/4
20% per day and photoshop is complete by 27/4
15% per day and Translation is finished by 2/5
2 days for final testing and May the 4th be with you…
pretty accurate just add one week of B.S delay and it will be done

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
5% per day with one day off we will get CS+RS complete by 24/4
20% per day and photoshop is complete by 27/4
15% per day and Translation is finished by 2/5
2 days for final testing and May the 4th be with you…
L&P said something again about its plan for an online version of the game. Before the last update it sounded like it only needed a few small software adjustments for the idea to work.
I'm currently expecting this "feature" to come.
For your calculations, this means that your optimistic release date may be correct, but that you have to add at least 14 days before there is a version that you can download.

Maybe L&P will come here every day these 14 days and read the comments that talk about frustration, hatred and blue balls and only when everyone here on f95 is whining and licking their bruised, sore balls will he release the version for download.

I hope it doesn't happen like that, but I think this possibility is likely.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
L&P said something again about its plan for an online version of the game. Before the last update it sounded like it only needed a few small software adjustments for the idea to work.
I'm currently expecting this "feature" to come.
For your calculations, this means that your optimistic release date may be correct, but that you have to add at least 14 days before there is a version that you can download.

Maybe L&P will come here every day these 14 days and read the comments that talk about frustration, hatred and blue balls and only when everyone here on f95 is whining and licking their bruised, sore balls will he release the version for download.

I hope it doesn't happen like that, but I think this possibility is likely.
I am someone who was looking forward to the Steam version of this game.

I'm still hoping there's only a paid version of this game.
(Free version is block)

If that happens, I'm sure there will be no more stupid posts praising this developer's low-level storytelling.

: I didn't say it at the time, but I said that once the Steam version was released, it would be difficult for two versions to exist. That meant the end of the free version.
(Of course, for the same reason, there were people who hoped there would not be a Steam version.)

• Haha
Reactions: kakashiuchiha
3.30 star(s) 457 Votes