Outlier69

Formerly 'Quinn_69'
Dec 4, 2022
Did any of L&P's patreons address the fact that Sophia looks like shit in the last update? I've seen many people in this thread complain about her new look, but I'm kinda curious what the situtiation is on his patreon.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
That's one of those new member account asking for hero link hero link for 100 pages.. whenever the new update is launched...so that someone might get interested or annoyed and finally buy the membership.
I hate this(AWAM) developer's cowardice and stupidity.

Last edited:

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I think the problem with story progressing is that if I remember correctly someone posted when he asked L&P this question, he said he wanted to progress further in every update. Now problem is since updates take so long to come out and he wants to progress further in every update he does, things aren't making much sense story-wise anymore.

If updates would have been released in normal time & not taking this long, story progress would be making more sense like it was in the start. But now due to pressure from people who are fans of certain characters, and L&P trying to please every category crowd, of course thing are going to get jumbled up. You cannot please everyone while making sense of the progressing of the story, it just doesn't work that way.

Also, what L&P would do is to include Sophia in every update, she is the main protagonist of the story. Not having her in updates makes no sense IMO. She can be included say in one scene, but the other scene could be of someone else if he doesn't want to cut content and release them separately just for milking purposes.

I think even if we follow just Sophia's story, it will take at least 7-8 years till her part of the story is completed. So that is a lot of content just for her, even if we cut all the other characters. There is no need to add others just to stretch the game, as we have years and years of content just for Sophia alone.
________________________________________+++++++++++++++++_________________________________
Let me share L&P's writing strategy in a way that everyone can understand:

Imagine you are seriously making out with a true Goddess and things are getting hotter and hotter as you are tussing around with this goddess-- it gets so intense that you are making your move to seriously rail her. And just as you're about plow and sow seed, someone throws a bucket of ice water on you both!

L&P... you get the ice bucket with Sam, Dylan, the maid, Aiden, Patrica, Tyler {damn have I missed anyone yet?} ...any way you get the point. Every love interest gets to the buildup and
SPLASH. And that is the flaw in this writing strategy. Now if Sophia was already physically involved giving her more moral dilemma other love interest can be more intense for the player to play through.
"Golomolo, post: 13706765, member: 4521603"]
I think the problem with story progressing is that if I remember correctly someone posted when he asked L&P this question, he said he wanted to progress further in every update. Now problem is since updates take so long to come out and he wants to progress further in every update he does, things aren't making much sense story-wise anymore. And don't forget killing routes and now adding new ones {maybe}. Am pretty sure the maid route, and the side jobs are done along with the janitor and etc... etc. L&P has added a Tyler route {maybe}. Everyone I think from the beginning wanted an Ellie/Dylan route or suspected there would be one. But having side adventures from some of the game's best characters is a good idea and is entertaining as a break from the main protagonist. But that is part of the problem you bring up-- time between releases and all the other routes people want to experience. It's a good thing to have so many good characters developed, and people are interested in them, but bad that its forever to get to them

If updates would have been released in normal time & not taking this long, story progress would be making more sense like it was in the start. But now due to pressure from people who are fans of certain characters, and L&P trying to please every category crowd, of course thing are going to get jumbled up. You cannot please everyone while making sense of the progressing of the story, it just doesn't work that way. This is actually a problem the developer is either aware of or not. People lose some interests because eventually they will find other games that spark their interest that are meeting reasonable production dates. And when AWAM does come out with a release, it's not as received as well because of the time lapse--people have forgotten parts of the plot/story {The Sam route lovers out there can attest to that I wager}. Plus when you lay a total egg like V200 release... it's a disaster long term. Because you follow up with another disaster as V200 after another 3-4 month wait... oh boy!

Also, what L&P would do is to include Sophia in every update, she is the main protagonist of the story. Not having her in updates makes no sense IMO. She can be included say in one scene, but the other scene could be of someone else if he doesn't want to cut content and release them separately just for milking purposes. L&P did too good a job with other characters and too many want to see other characters having their own outcomes. Again a two-edge sword that cuts good and bad especially with production and releases.

I think even if we follow just Sophia's story, it will take at least 7-8 years till her part of the story is completed. So that is a lot of content just for her, even if we cut all the other characters. There is no need to add others just to stretch the game, as we have years and years of content just for Sophia alone. L&P has already lost to much with the routes that will not be continued. I was never a fan of the side jobs because L&P put themself in a plot hole and I really want to see how L&P would fix it (trainwreck watching). Never cared for the janitor route ... nor the Benette route ... or the maid route the reason being was plausibility and lack of good story development. So do I follow this game closely as I once did... no I don't. Out of respect of the developer I don't mention other games, but I have found two that L&P should follow to see how they craft their games

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Did any of L&P's patreons address the fact that Sophia looks like shit in the last update? I've seen many people in this thread complain about her new look, but I'm kinda curious what the situtiation is on his patreon.
I'm more upset with how much the boys seem to have gotten taller and older in the past 20 game days. What are they putting in the water in that town. he should have just put it in the story that their parents were giving them puberty blockers, to explain their youthful look. that would have satisfied the DEI mafiosa :ROFLMAO:

________________________________________+++++++++++++++++_________________________________

Imagine you are seriously making out with a true Goddess and things are getting hotter and hotter as you are tussing around with this goddess-- it gets so intense that you are making your move to seriously rail her. And just as you're about plow and sow seed, someone throws a bucket of ice water on you both!

L&P... you get the ice bucket with Sam, Dylan, the maid, Aiden, Patrica, Tyler {damn have I missed anyone yet?} ...any way you get the point. Every love interest gets to the buildup and
SPLASH. And that is the flaw in this writing strategy. Now if Sophia was already physically involved giving her more moral dilemma other love interest can be more intense for the player to play through.
I think the problem with story progressing is that if I remember correctly someone posted when he asked L&P this question, he said he wanted to progress further in every update. Now problem is since updates take so long to come out and he wants to progress further in every update he does, things aren't making much sense story-wise anymore. And don't forget killing routes and now adding new ones {maybe}. Am pretty sure the maid route, and the side jobs are done along with the janitor and etc... etc. L&P has added a Tyler route {maybe}. Everyone I think from the beginning wanted an Ellie/Dylan route or suspected there would be one. But having side adventures from some of the game's best characters is a good idea and is entertaining as a break from the main protagonist. But that is part of the problem you bring up-- time between releases and all the other routes people want to experience. It's a good thing to have so many good characters developed, and people are interested in them, but bad that its forever to get to them

If updates would have been released in normal time & not taking this long, story progress would be making more sense like it was in the start. But now due to pressure from people who are fans of certain characters, and L&P trying to please every category crowd, of course thing are going to get jumbled up. You cannot please everyone while making sense of the progressing of the story, it just doesn't work that way. This is actually a problem the developer is either aware of or not. People lose some interests because eventually they will find other games that spark their interest that are meeting reasonable production dates. And when AWAM does come out with a release, it's not as received as well because of the time lapse--people have forgotten parts of the plot/story {The Sam route lovers out there can attest to that I wager}. Plus when you lay a total egg like V200 release... it's a disaster long term. Because you follow up with another disaster as V200 after another 3-4 month wait... oh boy!

Also, what L&P would do is to include Sophia in every update, she is the main protagonist of the story. Not having her in updates makes no sense IMO. She can be included say in one scene, but the other scene could be of someone else if he doesn't want to cut content and release them separately just for milking purposes. L&P did too good a job with other characters and too many want to see other characters having their own outcomes. Again a two-edge sword that cuts good and bad especially with production and releases.

I think even if we follow just Sophia's story, it will take at least 7-8 years till her part of the story is completed. So that is a lot of content just for her, even if we cut all the other characters. There is no need to add others just to stretch the game, as we have years and years of content just for Sophia alone. L&P has already lost to much with the routes that will not be continued. I was never a fan of the side jobs because L&P put themself in a plot hole and I really want to see how L&P would fix it (trainwreck watching). Never cared for the janitor route ... nor the Benette route ... or the maid route the reason being was plausibility and lack of good story development. So do I follow this game closely as I once did... no I don't. Out of respect of the developer I don't mention other games, but I have found two that L&P should follow to see how they craft their games
I don't understand o_O

Reactions: crabboid

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017

I agree. Let us ask to make a complete remake from the beginning to make anything more simple. The first remake will arrive in 2124. I will be sad because I will not be able to play that one.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I'm more upset with how much the boys seem to have gotten taller and older in the past 20 game days. What are they putting in the water in that town. he should have just put it in the story that their parents were giving them puberty blockers, to explain their youthful look. that would have satisfied the DEI mafiosa :ROFLMAO:
1593236398393.gif

Beyond the molasses-slow release schedule, and long dead stretches of content that I couldn't care less about, that's probably my biggest complaint. I get doing that in the Patreon version, but that shouldn't have been done in the "real" version. I'm assuming that's just because L&P didn't want to have to double up on renders in every Dylan/Zac/Sam/students updates.

Reactions: Captain Bipto

BillieKimochi

Apr 1, 2023
I think he just ignore them and just stay with his enablers for whom he can do no wrong and should just "take his time"

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes