Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Whoever is subscribed to LP, please suggest him to cover sex with 2 characters with the upcoming storyline....I mean yea start with touching groping handjob, blowjob, and sex everything within one update...not like direct sex but everything within one PD...so that he doesn't need to divide 1PD in 2/3 updates. Wherever the sex is required, give the full sex scene with intimacy and good storyline. Rather then ending up with just a tease...atleast that way no matter the PD is all fucked up where character storyline is more important rather than main story, he will focus more on the main story part. Because he's adamant on giving handjob, then blowjob, then pussy touch kind of step corruption per update....the story is stuck with one side character only for years until that reach to final sex.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I mean yea start with touching groping handjob, blowjob, and sex everything within one update...not like direct sex but everything within one PD...so that he doesn't need to divide 1PD in 2/3 updates.
My guy, I feel like there is a misconception here.

1 update is not 1 PD. It's not even 2 or 3 updates.

PD = Playable Day

1 Playable Day = ~10 updates

1 Update = ~10% of one PD

1 PD, at current pace = 2-3 years real time

That's probably why you think Aiden's last task was 3-4 PD's ago, or that Sophia didn't go to school for several days as you've mentioned in your previous post. It was all the same ingame-day (PD13) for the past 2.2 years. Only now with the latest update, we are at the beginning of a new PD(14), which already took 4 months and it was only the morning of said PD with another version of the same update coming up next.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

PD = Playable Day

That's probably why you think Aiden's last task was 3-4 PD's ago, or that Sophia didn't go to school for several days as you've mentioned in your previous post. It was all the same ingame-day (PD13) for the past 2.2 years. Only now with the latest update, we are at the beginning of a new PD(14), which already took 4 months and it was only the morning of said PD with another version of the same update coming up next.
Do you remember the time that one update was one PD? I think that was five or six years ago.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018

Sophia and Ellie relax and have the place all to themselves...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait, I know the next update is Sophia/Ellie, which means useless update for me, but... is it just Sophia/Ellie at the spa like last update, minus the two cringey looking douchebags?

Because if that's the case, he couldn't just do the alternative route with a handful of alternate renders and dialog until they just wind up with the same ending in the locker room with Sophia clam diving all as part of the same update?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Do you remember the time that one update was one PD? I think that was five or six years ago.
Good old times. :(

Wait, I know the next update is Sophia/Ellie, which means useless update for me, but... is it just Sophia/Ellie at the spa like last update, minus the two cringey looking douchebags?
Yes.
Because if that's the case, he couldn't just do the alternative route with a handful of alternate renders and dialog until they just wind up with the same ending in the locker room with Sophia clam diving all as part of the same update?
No.

Yep, it actually is THAT ridiculous. lol

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
Un'ren and skip the silly excuse of a story line. You'll be much happier. Not totally but better off. This wont fix how slow he is but you can make your own story and it might make more sense.

EchartC

Mar 19, 2019

Well that's the funny part, next update is not an update its just an alternative version of spa event with the same ending and it will take 2 months to make it lol

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
It's funny to see that moderators delete reviews from haters, but don't delete from crazy fanboys or maybe even from LP's other accounts.
When you posted, the review had been up for a few dozen of minutes at worst. Maybe you should give people time to do their job too.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: palmtrees89

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Aww, I got exciting seeing this games name and tags. So the updates are slow af and not much content is released anymore? Sadge...

edit: ingame day 21 after 7years of development? hell...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023

PD = Playable Day

There is no misconceptions...one PD maybe Dylan ones took time but I think Ellie one you can say is done in 2 updates. So in upcoming updates, if he will stick to the storyline and insert sex scene whenever required with intimacy not like a whore..it can be possible...right now he just try to extend it by introducing new character and unnecessary dialogues ...so if Sophia doesn't want to do sex with Tyler/don't wanna give handjob to him..there should not be any need to waste so many renders of showing unnecessary closeness between Sophia/Tyler ,he could have wasted time on building more intimate scene with Ellie in last update ...the way Sophia approached Tyler she could have done same way with Ellie if there's no future of Sophia/Tyler path. Just saying if there are few characters where things might not go to complete sex, no need to spend time showing closeness of those characters with Sophia ....I think he'll make the next update with side job tutoring kids...and I seriously doubt Sophia will get a gang bang from tutoring kids in the end...so there's no need to show that side job.. instead of that show her with old men side job where he can actually show some action.

If some update takes time then he can keep focus on making dialogues effective with less renders rather wasting time on capturing Sophia's no no no ...and the way Dylan approached Sophia (dialogue wise) in bathtub was terrible and he had wasted so much time on rendering different scene just for dialogue with different expression . Just because he has some 50 romantic lines instead of 20 he make 50 renders for every dialogue..he can cut on that and increase the render on main story part and actual scene.

Last edited:

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
Another " no necessary update ". He could have done the last update without the boys. Similar to Dylan and the girls which was a joke.
He is brilliant, no doubt, but he is creating extra unnecessary updates instead of focusing on the main story.

Reactions: l0v3rman and Reidlo
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes