Jul 6, 2023
Yeah ok, that I understand. But for me, I like her slow progress. It feels a little bit more realistic as in other games. She was uptight at the beginning. But now she shows a other side on her. Like when she was making out with Sam. Or now her lesbian incest sex with her daughter.

Don´t get me wrong. Sometimes I also think it is frustrating, that it is so slow.

Whre can I find, that with the next playible days?

Well yes and no. If a teaser does not tease so much, than I think it is good.
Slow progress is when guy finish the game within 2 years.

7 years is not slow progress its a fucking milking ike ROCKSTARS GTA 5. they milking that shit 11 years while SanAndreas came right after Vice City, and Vice just about 2 years after GTA 3.

THE REAL GTA 6 SHOULD BE FINISHED IN 4 TO 5 YEARS NOT IN 11 !!

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Guys, yesterday I skinned my finger from pressing the "space bar" on the keyboard or the right mouse button in search of a more intimate scene between the mother and daughter or between the brothers and all I saw (so far) was a shower scene between mother and daughter, but they didn't even look or touch each other, another shower scene between the sisters (also without sensual touches) and a sex scene between the neighbors observed through the window of the protagonist's house.

I think I'm already on day 17. Will I still see a hot sex scene between mother and daughter?

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Dude, I agree with you. I follow this game since 2018 and I agree with you that has been 7 years until a real sex scene to happen. But, the thing is, what should we do about it? I mean, as this thread is just a "pirate" forum for the game, there is not much we could do around here to revert the situation. We are taking the game for free, so, there is not much to complain about. The patreons who are supporting L&P, though, they are in their right to complain about the situation. Sorry to be rude, it is just my honest opinion.
So you're suggesting people to pay to complain? We could count on patreon who leak teasers here can take our voices to LP

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Guys, yesterday I skinned my finger from pressing the "space bar" on the keyboard or the right mouse button in search of a more intimate scene between the mother and daughter or between the brothers and all I saw (so far) was a shower scene between mother and daughter, but they didn't even look or touch each other, another shower scene between the sisters (also without sensual touches) and a sex scene between the neighbors observed through the window of the protagonist's house.

I think I'm already on day 17. Will I still see a hot sex scene between mother and daughter?
Press Ctrl n skip till the end ....there's no sex content yet but you can see who all are getting close to Sophia until now. He already diverted from main storyline so there's no point to read the story. Just scroll up one slide before to know what is asked while making choices. That's cheatmode to play part 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruffles&Lays

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Press Ctrl n skip till the end ....there's no sex content yet but you can see who all are getting close to Sophia until now. He already diverted from main storyline so there's no point to read the story. Just scroll up one slide before to know what is asked while making choices. That's cheatmode to play part 2
Okay! Thanks for answering.
I see that this game has a very different style from other games that show hot sex scenes right from the beginning.

In this game, the objective is to "cook" the spectator who plays, filling them with expectations that something hotter will happen and always leaving the scene "almost" to create more intimacy between the characters before explicit scenes between them happen.

My expectation was that there would be some intimate touching in the shower between mother and daughter or between the sisters and I've been a little disappointed so far... I'm going to keep playing and always choosing the lesbian options to see if I can get where I want to go.

• Sad
Reactions: underwatersparkle

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Okay! Thanks for answering.
I see that this game has a very different style from other games that show hot sex scenes right from the beginning.

In this game, the objective is to "cook" the spectator who plays, filling them with expectations that something hotter will happen and always leaving the scene "almost" to create more intimacy between the characters before explicit scenes between them happen.

My expectation was that there would be some intimate touching in the shower between mother and daughter or between the sisters and I've been a little disappointed so far... I'm going to keep playing and always choosing the lesbian options to see if I can get where I want to go.
There's one intimate option of mother licking daughter ...but I guess you have skipped part 1 ...forgive Logan and you will get that lesbian scene in part 2...but mother will as usual left unsatisfied so yup that's all he wrote until now. He write alot but result is mostly blue balls. And part 2 is not related to part 1.. part 2 is just individual storyline of side characters mostly. That is the lobby of subscribers who voted to see son and daughter storyline..so he is now putting his efforts for more than a year to show MC's son and daughter story

Reactions: Ruffles&Lays

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
There's one intimate option of mother licking daughter ...but I guess you have skipped part 1 ...forgive Logan and you will get that lesbian scene in part 2...but mother will as usual left unsatisfied so yup that's all he wrote until now. He write alot but result is mostly blue balls. And part 2 is not related to part 1.. part 2 is just individual storyline of side characters mostly. That is the lobby of subscribers who voted to see son and daughter storyline..so he is now putting his efforts for more than a year to show MC's son and daughter story
OMG! Serious?
I missed that "mother licking daughter" part, I'll have to go back in time to see that. Thanks!

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
OMG! Serious?
I missed that "mother licking daughter" part, I'll have to go back in time to see that. Thanks!
Yess my lesbian fan hurry and catch up that part....there are lesbian scene in Dylan storyline too...catch that too...Don't miss it. But sophia is not there in dylan storyline....its some teen lesbian..but as you are lesbian fans i am sure MC doesnt matter lol.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Top tier patrons are fed up and they want to send LP a message… “cut the b/s and get serious with the game” in all fairness however there’s nothing so special in this update worth 70 USD… I see it more as a desperate move to attract attention…

LP YOU MUST CHANGE ASAP…
What's stopping them to send the message?

• Red Heart
Reactions: bayrischman

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
So you're suggesting people to pay to complain? We could count on patreon who leak teasers here can take our voices to LP
No, what I am suggesting is that people should contact L&P directly and complain to him about the game directly. This is the only way for people to be heard, because I am not 100% sure that L&P read any comment of this thread. That is what I am truly trying to say.

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
No, what I am suggesting is that people should contact L&P directly and complain to him about the game directly. This is the only way for people to be heard, because I am not 100% sure that L&P read any comment of this thread. That is what I am truly trying to say.
I am 100% sure that people already did that..but it doesnt change anything...that's why they write in this thread. And amount of complaint he might have recieved might be more than the total number of his own subscribers but he dont listen.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Let me explain this to you in practical way....See there are few fans obviously who might be working with him right ..those fans always gave good reviews and they did bullied people who gave bad reviews about the game by deleting comments for first few years earlier on by making multiple accounts and everything....still somehow the rating came down from 5 to 3...I am not against fans who like the snail slow pace but those who doesnt like, they dont need multiple accounts to bring the rating down right because they give their review and play other games. No personal rage towards him.

They got bored complaining about the game with updates, still no improvement has been made....Obviously if someone is still here on this thread it means they were fans of this VN previously but...they keep changing their rating from 5 to 4 to 3 to 2 to 1...after many years...they don't rate this novel from 5 to 1 directly based on single update but LP has managed to disappoint them over the years.

Now, the situation is LP , his real fans and his own team makes multiple accounts to give 5 star reviews to this VN, even after that they cannot manage bring the rating up..so somewhere down the line its more like he chose not to listen to criticism or to improve the slow pace or whatever complain viewers had.

One more example whenever his fans say that this novel is most popular novel and millions loved it...all these things are BS....leave popularity aside because it was the first one among this genre so that's why people liked it earlier...but with shitty update and even after attracting newbies among million gamers, he only manage to make 14-20 subscribers who pay him 65 ..and maybe few just paid to watch what the teaser is out of curiousity and might got disappointed lol.
Screenshot 2024-05-21 015733.png

So from the next time if some fan say , that LP got millions of fans all over the world and he is financially billionaire....ask them that why only 14-20 manage to support him on top tier? where are the rest of the millions of lesbian fans/ Ellie storyline fans who are not eager to see the teser or unwilling to support him even when they voted exclusively to see Ellie and Dylan as MC? They can show their support atleast for 1/2 months when LP is making their favourite character storyline.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Now, the situation is LP , his real fans and his own team makes multiple accounts to give 5 star reviews to this VN, even after that they cannot manage bring the rating up..so somewhere down the line its more like he chose not to listen to criticism or to improve the slow pace or whatever complain viewers had.
Prove that, otherwise it's just a fantasy. Give names, dates and numbers. Otherwise I would say you are just a follower of a conspiracy theory.

• Haha
Reactions: Bibifoc

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Prove that, otherwise it's just a fantasy. Give names, dates and numbers. Otherwise I would say they are just followers of a conspiracy theory and lies.
Prove what? multiple accounts? okay have you seen their reviews?? I think it has already been proved by few members here if you scroll up in this threads. I didn't said anything for real fans..but you can actually see reviews lol wait but since you have asked me so lemme show you because I know fans just love to argue rather than check themselves. Tell me what will you do if I show you? Beside arguing with me?

3.20 star(s) 458 Votes