Hate Mee

Jan 9, 2023
Sorry if I’m a bumpkin for asking this. What precise act officially makes it “lesbian sex”? I believe that the next couple of days will have “the first lesbian sex with a major character.” We’ve had females making out in various sloppy ways; naked breast fondling; boob pressing; bare butt groping; one woman watches another digitally masturbating; and two females tribbing (scissoring) with panties on.

Will one woman digitally penetrating the other make it “lesbian sex”? Both fingering? Nipple sucking? Skin-on-skin scissoring? One licking the other? Both licking simultaneously? One inserting a dildo? Both using a strapon? One bringing the other to orgasm? Both achieving an orgasm?
a-cinderella-story-christmas-wish.gif

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Does anyone know if this will be the first sex scene with Sophia or will it happen at the farm? Can’t remember the order
Nobody can answer that, and L&P never said a word about Sophia being part of those sex-scenes either. He just said it involves important characters. Also, when L&P made that statement, he said the first lesbian sex scene is scheduled to happen within the next 3 playable days. This statement was made during PD12, so you can expect it to happen on PD15's ranch event or whatever else he's planned for that day. At current pace that's up to 5-6 years away, depending on the time of day (which update) on PD15. The first hetero sex scene is expected to happen on PD16, so it could potentially be 8-9 years away at current pace.

Mind you these estimates are highly inaccurate as L&P's development time has always been going in one direction, and one direction only. Hint: It's the opposite of faster. But incase of a miracle happening, it could technically be slightly less time. I wouldn't bet on it tho.

My personal guess? The lesbian scene involves Alyssa and another woman at the ranch we don't know yet. As for the hetero scene, my guess would be Dylan with one of the many girls he's "recently" getting it on with (not Sophia), or Ellie and Logan.

Edit: Okay so, I was wrong about the people involved. Atleast in parts... L&P apparently said that these sex scenes involve Sophia, Ellie and Dylan. But what exactly that means is to be seen. Sophia could just happen to witness sex involving the other two with god knows who. Anyway... Hard to say if we'll ever get there.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes