SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Remember Ellie is also the one that started calling Dylan names like pygmy, gnome, troll etc. Not Frodo though, which seems to be popular at the moment.
Yeah but she's gorgeous, so who cares? I'm a bit surprised Alley i thought you suported Ellie
Plus for me the best scenes in AWAM are still, ellie and Sophias Showers, and Ellie and Sams sister kissing Sophia

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah but she's gorgeous, so who cares? I'm a bit surprised Alley i thought you suported Ellie
Plus for me the best scenes in AWAM are still, ellie and Sophias Showers, and Ellie and Sams sister kissing Sophia
I do support Ellie. And I agree, the best scenes are still the showers and the Jules scene.

I'm just not surprised that Bishop Robert bumped Ellie down in his list. Can't be seen supporting the views of a heretic like me can he?
Competition makes products better. After so many years of AWAM development, I believe it is not far away a new exciting game arrival which will replace AWAM as our top interest.
That's already started. Project Myriam (mentioned just a few posts ago) is probably the main contender, although I'm more of a fan of Free Pass.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
I do support Ellie. And I agree, the best scenes are still the showers and the Jules scene.

I'm just not surprised that Bishop Robert bumped Ellie down in his list. Can't be seen supporting the views of a heretic like me can he?

That's already started. Project Myriam (mentioned just a few posts ago) is probably the main contender, although I'm more of a fan of Free Pass.
Well like a said before, a bit dissapointed about Bishop Robert choices

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Not gonna lie Bishop a bit dissapointed
Shes number 5.

Again, if Postman wasn't such an underdog or Zac wasn't the black sheep, she would be one of the horsemen.

I was always more of an Auntie Pat person anyways.

I would say she was a horseman early on but the yoga event and what possibilities it brought us for the future launched Pat to horsemen level.

Reactions: SuperPerv96

TheMainEvent

May 16, 2020
I use to always rate AWAM ahead of JOAN, but as of late I have moved JOAN ahead, in part because I think it does a better job of what AWAM intended to do.

By that I mean, you do not really have choices in AWAM if you want to see action, if you don't follow the exact branch you have very little content to watch. Where as In JOAN, you have so many different choices and real scenarios. You do not have to make Jessica a complete slut to have really good content. While in AWAM, Sophia almost has to be a complete whore willing to fuck just about any and everyone in order to have really fun content. Thats why I have pushed it ahead. There are the lesbian branches, but not every update has branches with content on the lesbian path. And def not on the Good Wife path.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I use to always rate AWAM ahead of JOAN, but as of late I have moved JOAN ahead, in part because I think it does a better job of what AWAM intended to do.

By that I mean, you do not really have choices in AWAM if you want to see action, if you don't follow the exact branch you have very little content to watch. Where as In JOAN, you have so many different choices and real scenarios. You do not have to make Jessica a complete slut to have really good content. While in AWAM, Sophia almost has to be a complete whore willing to fuck just about any and everyone in order to have really fun content. Thats why I have pushed it ahead. There are the lesbian branches, but not every update has branches with content on the lesbian path. And def not on the Good Wife path.
JOHN has had my eye for awhile now and to be honest I feel like the last AWAM update overshadowed the last JOHN update even though in JOHN the scene went to a higher level if I remember correctly.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
9) In the end of the game there will be a branch where Sophia will not go well. Presumably Liam will learn of his wife's betrayal. Will a possible reunion between them be possible?

Well, there will be bad and good endgins. Many things will be possible. It's probably the most complex VN as for story branches on the market.
There will be zero endings. The delusions are strong with this one. I mean, obviously L&P won't admit that he's not going to work on his project in 30+ years from now, but goddamn. Anyway, calling AWAM the most complex VN for story branches in the market is laughable. What he calls branching is simply cutting out big portions of the story, which is why many playthroughs end with a "to be continued" screen after one or two renders per update. Yeah, very complex indeed. Eww... Just yet another comment of L&P showcasing on why he's one of the most cocky and hated characters in the world of VN gaming.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
There will be zero endings. The delusions are strong with this one. I mean, obviously L&P won't admit that he's not going to work on his project in 30+ years from now, but goddamn. Anyway, calling AWAM the most complex VN for story branches in the market is laughable. What he calls branching is simply cutting out big portions of the story, which is why many playthroughs end with a "to be continued" screen after one or two renders per update. Yeah, very complex indeed. Eww... Just yet another comment of L&P showcasing on why he's one of the most cocky and hated characters in the world of VN gaming.
I'm afraid you are right my friend.

dorito-kun

Jan 14, 2019
consider that lp is in the top of the best developers in terms of complying (not necessarily on time but within an acceptable margin) with the delivery of high quality products.

Compared to various artists in the environment, he is one of those who complies and does not become milk cows with the public

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
consider that lp is in the top of the best developers in terms of complying (not necessarily on time but within an acceptable margin) with the delivery of high quality products.

Compared to various artists in the environment, he is one of those who complies and does not become milk cows with the public
I have to disagree with you on this.

He does provide small, typically high-quality, updates about every 3-4 months, but this has effectively doomed AWAM to abandonment due to the decades it will take for AWAM to be completed through PD 30 at this pace.

He is already working on a remaster of the early part of AWAM 'in his free time' and he will have to create other remasters in the future due to the glacial pace at which AWAM is being created.

His refusal to build a team to share the load and increase the pace of the development is also on display with each new release.

He's not pulling an ICSTOR with Milfy CIty - but development is proceeding at a snail's pace, and he has offered no reasonable explanation on how this will improve over time (and to do this, he would have to demonstrate that development speed has materially increased -- this has yet to happen).

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
AWAM is one of the most complex stories on the market. Don't know about "The most" but definitely in the top 5. Your point on "To be continued" is a byproduct of the complexity, as it's pretty much impossible to develop all the routes at once.

Sophia's routes. Good Wife, Filthy, Lesbian + all the LI's and often branches involving the LI's. Like Aiden's tasks, Morello etc.
Dylan's routes. Boarding school. His unknown "cuck" stat, his own LI's.
Ellie's routes. Her BF, her friends, maybe Sam etc.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
AWAM is one of the most complex stories on the market. Don't know about "The most" but definitely in the top 5. Your point on "To be continued" is a byproduct of the complexity, as it's pretty much impossible to develop all the routes at once.

Sophia's routes. Good Wife, Filthy, Lesbian + all the LI's and often branches involving the LI's. Like Aiden's tasks, Morello etc.
Dylan's routes. Boarding school. His unknown "cuck" stat, his own LI's.
Ellie's routes. Her BF, her friends, maybe Sam etc.
Free Pass is my favourite example of how events can be tailored to suit various tastes, incredibly seamlessly (so not "pretty much impossible"). A few simple choices at the start of the game, determines whether or not the MC and her friend's sons join the women at the sauna. Or whether or not the MC fucks the trans character after a video recording.

I still only play around the same percentage of the game as I do here (well, a little more), but Free Pass has the advantage in that I've never had just a few renders then "to be continued". And an update released around once a month, if not faster.

The Yoga event is a pretty good example of how this game could be designed better. Within the one event there was both hetero and lesbian content. v.115 was also a great update in that it delivered content for the lesbian, straight and GW routes.

Which is my main gripe with this game. L&P has shown he can deliver timely updates with content for all players. He just chooses not to.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
JOHN has had my eye for awhile now and to be honest I feel like the last AWAM update overshadowed the last JOHN update even though in JOHN the scene went to a higher level if I remember correctly.
Oh god, let's not bring JOHN into this conversation. JOHN's development may be an even bigger clusterfuck than AWAM's. It's all so frustrating because JOHN literally got it's start in response to frustration over AWAM's development.

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes