PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
only Yoda speak italian like this translation... :D little example
english: "Oh darling, and look how big our shower is!"
your translation "oh cara, e lo sguardo quanto è grande la nostra doccia è"
italian "oh cara, guarda quanto è grande la nostra doccia!"
your translation has no meaning
google can't translate long sentences because italian have a different grammatical structure, i hope i was clear enough
confirm

Reactions: Alastor8888

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
Sooo... With a little luck we will see something by mid-December! Aanddd... With almost four months of delay between each update ... Most likely we have already forgotten what the game was about! Great! Tank you very much, Lust Passion!
If each update will be as "complex" as this one then we would expect the next one to be in April. We know there's going to be surgery which requires some amount of time so it could easily be June before it actually arrives.

The game will be become more complex, not less over time so something has to give.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If each update will be as "complex" as this one then we would expect the next one to be in April. We know there's going to be surgery which requires some amount of time so it could easily be June before it actually arrives.

The game will be become more complex, not less over time so something has to give.
We dont know what type of surgery it is as it could be something simple.Also since the Bennet route seems to be ending sooner than expected maybe he is trying to make it less complicated.

maiguelys pirela

Jun 8, 2019
Les dejo la traducción al español solo de los dialogos de la versión 0.085. Esta hecha con deppl, corrigiendo parrafo por parrafo casi todos los errores. Solo funciona con las versiones comprimidas al reemplazar los scripts en la carpeta game del juego ya que ni idea tengo de como crear un patch.
[/CITAR]

How is the Spanish translation installed? It is for PC or Android .. Please leave a tutorial

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
We dont know what type of surgery it is as it could be something simple.Also since the Bennet route seems to be ending sooner than expected maybe he is trying to make it less complicated.
The reason I say this update is "complex" rather than complex is we're talking about a swimsuit fashion show so it's not really that complicated, it's just that there are variations on the scene involving different swimsuits and probably different reactions.

Ending a route means it'll no longer occupy time as part of an update but the content for it will also not exist so you'll get something else instead. It doesn't make the something else any easier to deliver.

Simple surgery needs a few days to recover from and he's travelling to South Korea for it if I'm remembering right. Since he's also making everyone aware well ahead of time we can expect it's going to introduce a significant delay.

I enjoy this game for what's there but I've always been worried it will simply only ever be a tease and never deliver.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
The reason I say this update is "complex" rather than complex is we're talking about a swimsuit fashion show so it's not really that complicated, it's just that there are variations on the scene involving different swimsuits and probably different reactions.

Ending a route means it'll no longer occupy time as part of an update but the content for it will also not exist so you'll get something else instead. It doesn't make the something else any easier to deliver.

Simple surgery needs a few days to recover from and he's travelling to South Korea for it if I'm remembering right. Since he's also making everyone aware well ahead of time we can expect it's going to introduce a significant delay.

I enjoy this game for what's there but I've always been worried it will simply only ever be a tease and never deliver.
totally quoted... the surgery will not be that simple, south koreans are specialized in the penis enlargement surgery ;) . Recover will be not so easy, try to figure how many games L&P must play just to test the fully operational of his renewed little buddy...:whistle:

Peace and Fap love...

mickblue

Oct 10, 2019
as someone above said about the delay between updates, and we forgot about it and about the story i'm afraid he's going to ruin it by the big gap between updates, even him is going to lose focus

Reactions: Julius Ash

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If the project is as important as he says it is I doubt it,besides did he not say that he already has it mapped out.

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
If the project is as important as he says it is I doubt it,besides did he not say that he already has it mapped out.
Then it doesn't make a lot of sense that it turns out the current update is more complex than he expected. You can't plan out every detail but we are still just talking about an event where she models swimsuits with various outcomes. What happens when decisions start to have to real impacts and your choices don't get any content in a given update? You could be waiting until "the next day" which is 4-8 months at this point.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Neoblack

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
He has a plan but his addiction to perfection is holding things back.He spent a whole day working on the tan for Sophia,another day fixing her butt because it was too dark and god knows how long for the poses during the bikini event.If it takes him 2-6 hours to create a scene and then anything between 10 to 240 minutes to render it.He could do it quicker but his OCD kicks in.
Since I think he has now decided to cut the Bennet story short hopefully he will realise that he needs help with this project.He may cut more stories short,meusem guy,monro,old guys in care home but nothing will change until he gets help.
He has so many paths, bikini even with Dylan/sam without Sam bloody Aiden path and also Bennet.

Also I would like to see Sophia get laid by somebody outside of the marriage before either my eye sight goes or I die of old age

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes