truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Sooo... With a little luck we will see something by mid-December! Aanddd... With almost four months of delay between each update ... Most likely we have already forgotten what the game was about! Great! Tank you very much, Lust Passion!
That is exactly it! I'm kinda losing the connection with the story. With each update i drift farther away.

Reactions: @ssasin

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I love this one and I hope that the dev never drop it.
Mostly games here with female protagonist are actually rape simulator or slut simulator.

In this one you can choice mostly everything, I wish that we get more games like this and less rape/slut simulators

drako1116

Mar 26, 2018
[QUOTE = "r_0_b, publicación: 2622522, miembro: 213944"]
Les dejo la traducción al español solo de los diálogos de la versión 0.085. Esta hecho con deppl, corrigiendo parrafo por parrafo casi todos los errores. Solo funciona con las versiones comprimidas al reemplazar los scripts en la carpeta del juego ya que ni idea tengo de como crear un parche.
[/CITAR]
TIO ERES GENIAL!!!!

Alastor8888

Mar 6, 2018
Who was waiting for... here is the ITALIAN Translation Pack for v0.085

All dialogs are translated into italian except choices: i had some tecnical problems to translate them too.

I hope you can have fun!
using google for translation isn't a translation... that isn't italian...

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Guys i did something wrong? after chapter 1 should be something else or that is really the end? if that was the end this could be the worst game i ever played, i mean if you cut the part when she peek on her daughter masturbating and his son in the shower the whole game can be upload on YouTube (with monetization too)
it nothing but text and some occasional light groping

I really hope i did something wrong.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Guys i did something wrong? after chapter 1 should be something else or that is really the end? if that was the end this could be the worst game i ever played, i mean if you cut the part when she peek on her daughter masturbating and his son in the shower the whole game can be upload on YouTube (with monetization too)

You did it wrong.Play the game too early.Come in 2022:)

Reactions: mickblue

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Man really? :( i know the game is not completed but after 2 years and all the support it's getting they didn't even launch a demo of the game? (This is more like a preview, a trailer with extra choice)
Trust me.If you are looking for sex not with husband wait for 2022.If we are talking for lesbian sex,you are in luck-maybe next year or 2021 there will something for you.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

We're up to midday of day 17. What is this Chapter 1?

And if you really want to see sex scenes, myself and the others in the Fan Art thread can help you out. Unless you want animations, there aren't any of those yet.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Trust me.If you are looking for sex not with husband wait for 2022.If we are talking for lesbian sex,you are in luck-maybe next year or 2021 there will something for you.
I believe that in 2022 we will have another poll on what kind of condom ( colored or transparent ) should be used by Sophia at her fist extramarital handjob... make it row is too naughty and don't reach the parameters of slow pace... :p

Last edited:

Lavoisier

May 14, 2018
using google for translation isn't a translation... that isn't italian...
The italian translated by google is better than italian of some italian, mostly our politicians! :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside, i accept your observation, but some people (including me) think that it's better than nothing ;)

• Haha
Reactions: ▌Gin ▐

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
The italian translated by google is better than italian of some italian, mostly our politicians! :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside, i accept your observation, but some people (including me) think that it's better than nothing ;)
I started to translate well from the beginning, it is really laborious and long, I took it all yesterday afternoon and I still haven't left the airport. in theory the fiel script of past events should not be changed with new updates or am I wrong?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes