Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Are they doing a teaser of the Ellie event? How much trouble do you think we'd get into with L&P if you posted my pic on the Patreon page after a teaser like that?
As far as I know there will be no teasers for the Ellie event

Ōba

Aug 19, 2018
Who was waiting for... here is the ITALIAN Translation Pack for v0.085

All dialogs are translated into italian except choices: i had some tecnical problems to translate them too.

I hope you can have fun!
I was also translating it into Spanish but manually, dialog by dialog, although it's tedious and takes time. I have translated a fourth part but I found out that for this new version there will be some modifications in the story, so I decided to wait until this new version comes out to continue translating. What method did you use, would it be useful for me to know some way to speed up the translation process?

Reactions: chrizzyCL

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ok now tell us that Sophia is wearing red lingerie.
I can do one with her wearing whatever there is a G3F model for. Or nothing at all. Currently rendering is one with her just wearing the heels.

I still need to do a render with the mothers from other games I promised BlondieAngelEyes. But I only just found out the assets of the last one this morning, and I got distracted by the dress announcement. And I'll probably get distracted again deciding what (or should that be who) they'll be doing.

farrah - there is also no roof, or house in the background. Haven't discovered the asset for the background yet, and rendering without the roof is quicker. Haven't bothered to fix it yet because most of my renders in her bedroom are pointing at her bed!

But, as I say whenever it comes up, this is why I have no problems waiting "a little longer". I have plenty to amuse myself in the meantime.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I can do one with her wearing whatever there is a G3F model for. Or nothing at all. Currently rendering is one with her just wearing the heels.

I still need to do a render with the mothers from other games I promised BlondieAngelEyes. But I only just found out the assets of the last one this morning, and I got distracted by the dress announcement. And I'll probably get distracted again deciding what (or should that be who) they'll be doing.

farrah - there is also no roof, or house in the background. Haven't discovered the asset for the background yet, and rendering without the roof is quicker. Haven't bothered to fix it yet because most of my renders in her bedroom are pointing at her bed!

But, as I say whenever it comes up, this is why I have no problems waiting "a little longer". I have plenty to amuse myself in the meantime.
I can do Sophia wearing whatever there is a G3F model for,my mind just melted

r_0_b

Sep 22, 2017
Les dejo la traducción al español solo de los dialogos de la versión 0.085. Esta hecha con deppl, corrigiendo parrafo por parrafo casi todos los errores. Solo funciona con las versiones comprimidas al reemplazar los scripts en la carpeta game del juego ya que ni idea tengo de como crear un patch.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I can do Sophia wearing whatever there is a G3F model for,my mind just melted
Oh that's nothing. I did a render a while back of a Sophia/Patricia/Ellie threesome. And a different threesome in Ellie's room with Ellie/Julia/Christine, complete with Christine's heart shaped pubes. All I need to do is track down the assets used for Amber, Nathalie and Vicky, and then the fun will really start.

In the FA thread I saw a render recently of Sophia getting pounded by I think it was Liam, Dylan and Sam. And a while back one of Ellie getting double teamed by two black dudes.

Lavoisier

May 14, 2018
I was also translating it into Spanish but manually, dialog by dialog, although it's tedious and takes time. I have translated a fourth part but I found out that for this new version there will be some modifications in the story, so I decided to wait until this new version comes out to continue translating. What method did you use, would it be useful for me to know some way to speed up the translation process?
Hello, until now i used the Renpy Translation Tool

https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-translation-tool.21920/

here you can find all informations in order to create a game translation from beginning to end, including the part of the "text translation". This tool offers two choices through automatic translation: Yandex or Google.
Yandex is completely free prior registration and account creation, but Google is definitely better. However Google requires a more complicated registration in order to use their API, furthermore it's not completely free: after your registration to Google Cloud Services a credit is given to you and this credit goes down every time it translate text.
In other words you can use it for a while but then you have to pay!

This tool's author made a great job. All procedures are well descripted on pdf instructions.

I hope i was helpful. :)

Reactions: GGTOGNON

Ōba

Aug 19, 2018
Hello, until now i used the Renpy Translation Tool

https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-translation-tool.21920/

here you can find all informations in order to create a game translation from beginning to end, including the part of the "text translation". This tool offers two choices through automatic translation: Yandex or Google.
Yandex is completely free prior registration and account creation, but Google is definitely better. However Google requires a more complicated registration in order to use their API, furthermore it's not completely free: after your registration to Google Cloud Services a credit is given to you and this credit goes down every time it translate text.
In other words you can use it for a while but then you have to pay!

This tool's author made a great job. All procedures are well descripted on pdf instructions.

I hope i was helpful. :)
Oh, thanks, I've seen that tool before only I haven't tried it because it's only for windows and I currently use macOS. But I think I'll have to create a virtual machine to test it as it seems very useful to speed up the translation process.

Reactions: Lavoisier

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
So, the update progress bar is stuck now. Now it's Bennett event. But next and last is the Ellie event. Ellie event will probably be very big.:love:

I can not wait December :sneaky:

We're getting to Farrah's most important event for this final day... Ellie. :love:(y):devilish:

• Love
Reactions: farrah
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes