Nov 23, 2018
What's left after Bennett story? I know there is the Ellie session, but I was wondering if the mystery character playthrough was still being made.

I'm guessing L&P is still working on tanning salon scene since it is still at 65%.

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
So it seems like Bennett storyline is out soon like most of the other routes. I sppose at the end we can expect only incest, lesbian and maybe Sam. I hope Sam will stay cuz that's the only thing that keeps this game interesting for me now. It's impressive how even an amazing game can be derailed on Patreon.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
After bennet story it is just the Ellie event,but yea I think he is still on the salon even

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So it seems like Bennett storyline is out soon like most of the other routes. I sppose at the end we can expect only incest, lesbian and maybe Sam. I hope Sam will stay cuz that's the only thing that keeps this game interesting for me now. It's impressive how even an amazing game can be derailed on Patreon.
I think there are still some interesting events to come between Sam,Dylan and Sophia.
How will Sams friendship with Sophia affect Dylan.
Will Dylan use his new found closeness with Sophia to annoy/tease Sam.
How will Sophia react to all this.

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
maybe L&P takes notes about the sophia tan :unsure:.nice the bennet event is a small one

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The dinner dress
Actually even this look is too good for Bennett! Make up won't be necessary in any case! That's all Bennett gets!
Sophia looks good enough to eat in that dress. Imagine how great Sophia will look in a dress like that with a low neckline for the Aiden task.Ambulances and oxygen mask at the ready for staff/students
1.jpg

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If Sophia met Alyssa in that dress then it would be game over.
Nah, there's a better cowl neck dress for that date.

Daken9 - I saw an episode of Just Shoot Me years ago, and Laura San Giacomo wore a dress that looked like a hessian sack front and behind, but damn she pulled it off. Sophia probably could too.

Dr.Fapalot - is that a FA challenge? Because I still have the file I made of Sophia and Ellie from the last time someone mentioned the nun route!

PUPIL

Apr 8, 2019
The dinner dress
Actually even this look is too good for Bennett! Make up won't be necessary in any case! That's all Bennett gets!
Sophia looks good enough to eat in that dress. Imagine how great Sophia will look in a dress like that with a low neckline for the Aiden task.Ambulances and oxygen at the ready for staff/students
View attachment 452589
Hey man, thanks for sharing the latest teaser.
Could you upload the image in the original size?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If you're patient, I may be able to upload one in higher resolution. I'm just testing to find the correct dress. I think L&P modded the original asset.

Reactions: @ssasin
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes