gramaton

May 16, 2017
remember the days without twitter, insta and fb? every single girl was a mystery, a hard earned "prise"? and relationship was stronger too. Nowadays you know everything about the girl because she tells everything about herself on socials. You know her ass size, boobs size, her price, whose cock she suck on Monday, Tuesday and so on. My point is that when Sophia first time shows her boobs to Dylan i got so hard... it is almost embarrassed me... because i was so eager for that, waiting for so long (2 year ffs!) and... it was very nicely done by dev, slow character building is necessary for this kind of games (with a deep plot i mean), because in that boobshowing moment Sophia was the most desirable (3d) woman i've ever seen in adult game. well played dev!

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
My point is that when Sophia first time shows her boobs to Dylan i got so hard... it is almost embarrassed me... because i was so eager for that, waiting for so long (2 year ffs!) and... it was very nicely done by dev, slow character building is necessary for this kind of games (with a deep plot i mean), because in that boobshowing moment Sophia was the most desirable (3d) woman i've ever seen in adult game. well played dev!
And to think that it also helped to build up and getting her more convinced to show her breasts thanks to a foot massage, of course besides other good things and talks to reach to that moment. I don't know when but I'm definitely looking forward to the bikini fashion show and how else it evolves their relationship. Besides that yeah!!! the hottest most desirable 3D woman I've seen in an adult game and Linda from Milfy City it's still tied on first with a slight advantage because Linda is obviously more willing than Sophia but the build-up... damn! tremendously well played and I really like this game and how it's going between Sophia & Dylan, hope it gets further.

Oct 31, 2019
And to think that it also helped to build up and getting her more convinced to show her breasts thanks to a foot massage, of course besides other good things and talks to reach to that moment. I don't know when but I'm definitely looking forward to the bikini fashion show and how else it evolves their relationship. Besides that yeah!!! the hottest most desirable 3D woman I've seen in an adult game and Linda from Milfy City it's still tied on first with a slight advantage because Linda is obviously more willing than Sophia but the build-up... damn! tremendously well played and I really like this game and how it's going between Sophia & Dylan, hope it gets further.
Linda of Milf City! She reminds me of a full figured Yennifer from Wither. So fine. Wish I could play Linda in that game, as Sophia here

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'd say the more the merrier, ending up with a group of Milfs who also enjoy some real family closeness and tremendously hot and in this case "filthy"..what could possibly go wrong? haha
Not what I intended when I was asking about gangbangs, but since I am on the lesbian path, not complaining in the slightest. I'll see what I can cook up. Any preference for location? I'm guessing Sophia's classroom if we're going for a parent/teacher vibe.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
New progress

Sooo... With a little luck we will see something by mid-December! Aanddd... With almost four months of delay between each update ... Most likely we have already forgotten what the game was about! Great! Tank you very much, Lust Passion!

Reactions: wzelisen

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I realy hope that there is not even a single person anymore,that is still believing that the game can be finished for no more than 4 years.BTW the people saying the game will need 5-6 years are realy delusional.
My guess is better be prepared for at least 7 years.
The last 3 days/day 8,9 and 10 from the roadmap/ are already taking more time than all the content before that.And no we don't get more content unless 0.090 is adding 2500+ renders.
I am ready for the 3 cases
1.The game is abandoned.
2.The game is "finished"- some developers have said that their game is done even when the game have just started.
3.The game continue for years.SU is already in the 5-th years,why not games like AWAM and JOHN too.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think the some of the problems arise from his pursuit of perfection in the game,every model,detail shade ect must be perfect.
The bar set for patrons is set high and maybe now he will realise that AWAM project is just too big for one person to handle and hire somebody.
This is his first project so I dont see him saying fuck it I am out.I could be wrong though.
He has set himself a very high target and probably a very steep learning curve to navigate.
He also has his college part time job and whatever his personal live throw at him

Last edited:

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
He
This is his first game,his baby so to speak,so I cannot really see him hiring Someone to speed up the progress.
Hopefully if he does another game of the same quality he will realise that he will need some help.
We have no real idea of how much time he spends on the game between life work and god knows what else.While I agree his patrons may go up with speedy updates I think he will still lose more because of the slow boil of the game and there being female MC.
I also think that one of the reasons for the slow updates is that he tries to get every scene perfect

The slow updates are a pain and it could get worse after his surgery
He did a surgery ? oh man,why ? besides,well like I said slow updates might actually make him lose patrons,I am with the boiling patience that you would get excited for the minimum things,but please it takes so much time and we wait long ass time for very little.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think the game will probably take years, rather than getting abandoned, like so many games here. Especially if the effort L&P goes to just to combine assets is anything to go by.

Which personally I'm perfectly fine with. This is such a unique game. I've been checking out the games Lord_Xanatos and BlondieAngelEyes mentioned with interesting MILF characters, but none of them you get to play as the MILF, just some generic male.

And as much as I argue with the guys wanting Ellie to hit on Dylan, it is hell fun fantasising and making Fan Art, and L&P has developed a game in which we can (I enjoy JOHN and Glamour, but finding the assets for it is nigh impossible). Glamour and Sisterly Lust don't even have Fan Art threads. Sophia even makes a cameo in Timestamps!!

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

There won't be a poll for the dress anymore. I decided against at the end because I already know the result and it wouldn't fit to the story. I wanted to show two dresses. One more sexy and one less. Of course most people would vote for more sexy. But we are talking here about Bennett! Why should Sophia dress extra sexy for him? Who is he? That's why I've chosen the dress myself which fits most to Sophia's character in such a situation. So the next post will be a teaser of the dinner scene.

This seems off to me.
Why would Sophia do what Aiden wants but not what Bennet wants?They both can have an effect on her son in different ways.
Could the Bennet story be ending soon?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes