Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I want to know the dress for the second test of the school.
Aiden says that Sophia should wear something like a skirt, a mini skirt to show off her legs and a Low cut top and no bra.

He mentioned pantyhose but maybe he meant stocking and no mention about her wearing panties,could this have anything to do with the second part of the task
This task is not in the next update

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Why would Sophia do what Aiden wants but not what Bennet wants?They both can have an effect on her son in different ways.
Could the Bennet story be ending soon?
Personally, I hope that Bennet's story ends soon, I know both Bennet and Aiden's stories have an effect on her son and she is willing to go far for him, but for bennet it's just a matter of an exam in order to graduate and he has fewer connections than Aiden so Sophia should be able to deal with him quicker compared to Aiden, also, I wish Dylan would find out and step up and do something about it for Sophia, to save her or help her strengthing their relationship even more.

I don't believe Sophia would last all 12 tasks from Aiden, she might find some escape halfway through the tasks. Anyways, both present excellent opportunities for Dylan to step up and do something for Sophia showing his deeper love for her than to see his mother go to those lengths for him and for her to see her son grow up and more of a man than just her son.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Does someone even remember the museum guys?. Looks like the dev forgot about them. What do u guys think should they be back (me personally yes).
No, he didn't, when Patricia and Sophia go to the park for a run, while they were running Patricia mentioned that the blonde dude called her to set up a date/"tour" to the museum and that they'll talk to see when. So it may still happen in the future.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
There won't be a poll for the dress anymore

Noooooo, why????? :cry:
i can't live like this anymore, i want to know everything about her dress LOL :LOL::ROFLMAO:

release the fucking game dev, quit screwing people around with bullshit polls...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Does someone even remember the museum guys?. Looks like the dev forgot about them. What do u guys think should they be back (me personally yes).
There's no relationship stat for them in the code, so I doubt much is going to happen with them. Unless it's just a matter of having a high enough Filthy score. They are pretty much just randoms on the street.

Then again, Patricia definitely seems up for a random roll in the hay, so Sophia might be convinced if her relationship with Patricia is high enough.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
There's no relationship stat for them in the code, so I doubt much is going to happen with them. Unless it's just a matter of having a high enough Filthy score. They are pretty much just randoms on the street.
They come back sure, LP spoke about it time ago. But I don’t remember exactly which day, 17 or 19 game day.:unsure:

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019

There won't be a poll for the dress anymore. I decided against at the end because I already know the result and it wouldn't fit to the story. I wanted to show two dresses. One more sexy and one less. Of course most people would vote for more sexy. But we are talking here about Bennett! Why should Sophia dress extra sexy for him? Who is he? That's why I've chosen the dress myself which fits most to Sophia's character in such a situation. So the next post will be a teaser of the dinner scene.

This seems off to me.
Why would Sophia do what Aiden wants but not what Bennet wants?They both can have an effect on her son in different ways.
Could the Bennet story be ending soon?
When is the update date.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i wonder if bennet has sex with his students? :unsure:.maybe he is boring of young girls and want a hot milf like sophie:unsure:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Personally, I hope that Bennet's story ends soon, I know both Bennet and Aiden's stories have an effect on her son and she is willing to go far for him, but for bennet it's just a matter of an exam in order to graduate and he has fewer connections than Aiden so Sophia should be able to deal with him quicker compared to Aiden, also, I wish Dylan would find out and step up and do something about it for Sophia, to save her or help her strengthing their relationship even more.

I don't believe Sophia would last all 12 tasks from Aiden, she might find some escape halfway through the tasks. Anyways, both present excellent opportunities for Dylan to step up and do something for Sophia showing his deeper love for her than to see his mother go to those lengths for him and for her to see her son grow up and more of a man than just her son.
Sophia's students must be talking about her sudden change and its only a matter of time before Dylan hears about it.It will be interesting to see his reaction to this.
I also wonder about the bikini event and how it could effect his friendship with Sam.

Reactions: cerebotio2

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Sophia's students must be talking about her sudden change and its only a matter of time before Dylan hears about it.It will be interesting to see his reaction to this.
I also wonder about the bikini event and how it could effect his friendship with Sam.
One of the things that I'm looking forward...(very forward or soon forward because we just don't know when) It's Dylan's reaction to Sophia's outfit for the task IF he gets to see ger during the day, would he even ask why? or do anything? He has to hear the reactions eventually.

Yeah, the friendship is already on thin ice, Dylan has already shown anger when he sees him talking with Sophia and talking about her, in my playthrough I set the fashion show to be private just between Sophia & Dylan but I'll just unren the game to see the alternative because I'm not doing the warehouse's path :LOL:

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
One of the things that I'm looking forward...(very forward or soon forward because we just don't know when) It's Dylan's reaction to Sophia's outfit for the task IF he gets to see ger during the day, would he even ask why? or do anything? He has to hear the reactions eventually.

Yeah, the friendship is already on thin ice, Dylan has already shown anger when he sees him talking with Sophia and talking about her, in my playthrough I set the fashion show to be private just between Sophia & Dylan but I'll just unren the game to see the alternative because I'm not doing the warehouse's path hahaha :LOL: (I had to do it as bad as it was).
I will probably do the bikini event with Sam/Dylan and then Dylan only as I want to see Sophia tease Sam and how Dylan reacts to this and also build up Dylan's cukhold points.Also in the future what effect could this bikini event have on Sophia and Sam friendship.
At the moment Dylan has the upper hand over Sam concerning Sophia

Reactions: Mikk88

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Yeah, the friendship is already on thin ice, Dylan has already shown anger when he sees him talking with Sophia and talking about her, in my playthrough I set the fashion show to be private just between Sophia & Dylan but I'll just unren the game to see the alternative because I'm not doing the warehouse's path :LOL:
At least 1 more update before we see Aiiden's 2nd task

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
They come back sure, LP spoke about it time ago. But I don’t remember exactly which day, 17 or 19 game day.:unsure:
Yaa the museum guys will be back but when that will be I have no idea.I dont think much will happen with Sophia concerning the museum guys,maybe something like the night club scene

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I will probably do the bikini event with Sam/Dylan and then Dylan only as I want to see Sophia tease Sam and how Dylan reacts to this and also build up Dylan's cukhold points.Also in the future what effect could this bikini event have on Sophia and Sam friendship.
At the moment Dylan has the upper hand over Sam concerning Sophia
Yeah, Dylan might not like it again if he sees him with Sophia, and yes it's better to check both alternatives then go with the path you like. Thankfully with the unren made it easier to change the relationship points just to check the other options.

I agree about the upper hand, then again, in my point of view and opinion Dylan should always have the upper hand against him since he is her son and she loves him already very much as just as a mother and hopefully even more eventually since they have been sharing some real intimate moments together, also that the lengths she goes to for him IF the choices are selected. I'm not trying to diss on anyone's preferred paths to play just my point of view in regards to the "upper hand".

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah, Dylan might not like it again if he sees him with Sophia, and yes it's better to check both alternatives then go with the path you like. Thankfully with the unren made it easier to change the relationship points just to check the other options.

I agree about the upper hand, then again, in my point of view and opinion Dylan should always have the upper hand against him since he is her son and she loves him already very much as just as a mother and hopefully even more eventually since they have been sharing some real intimate moments together, also that the lengths she goes to for him IF the choices are selected. I'm not trying to diss on anyone's preferred paths to play just my point of view in regards to the "upper hand".
We know that Sophia likes and feels safe with Sam. So a situation could arise where Sam and Dylan fight,Dylan beats up Sam badly,Sophia goes to visit Sam +points for Sam maybe.This could mess things up abit.
Or Sam wins and + points for Dylan.

Reactions: Mikk88

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Possible of course, chances are that she would try to separate them quicker than to see her son fighting and/or getting hit. At the very basic feeling as a mother, she will feel more concerned about Dylan's well being than sam's, let alone if her relationship with Dylan it's very high by time if that would ever happen but that it's indeed an interesting notion.
I guess it would depend on where it happened and who won,maybe.
When Sophia talks to Dylan about it he could say that he was defending her honour + points for Dylan.If Sophia talked to Sam about it and Sam opened up some more +points for Sam.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Happy days(maybe) If Bennet annoys you: The spineless coward that he is

I also didn't say that she will wear a burqa! But she also won't dress like a hooker for him! Bennett just said to dress sexy and this is what Sophia is going to do. But she won't dress more sexy than Bennett deserves. Furthermore I revised the "Bennett storyline" and adapted it (shortened it) more to focus it mainly to the gist of its story sense.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes