Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
No worries. To get a good angle of both her front and back took a little while - I don't know about L&P's case, but for me Sophia isn't actually standing in front of the mirror as you normally would, but slightly off to the side. And DAZ tends to slow down when you have indoors or mirrors, and this has both.

Should I just upload the highest resolution I can render? I normally do 1440p then downsample to 720p, so I might be able to try going higher to something like 2560p - it just might be a little grainy.

EDIT: Fairly sure I've found the dress, and the heels. Two different assets, but that's L&P for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: @ssasin

@ssasin

Oct 13, 2019
No worries. To get a good angle of both her front and back took a little while - I don't know about L&P's case, but for me Sophia isn't actually standing in front of the mirror as you normally would, but slightly off to the side. And DAZ tends to slow down when you have indoors or mirrors, and this has both.

Should I just upload the highest resolution I can render? I normally do 1440p then downsample to 720p, so I might be able to try going higher to something like 2560p - it just might be a little grainy.

EDIT: Fairly sure I've found the dress, and the heels. Two different assets, but that's L&P for you.
Really appreciated bro!! Anything will be fine bro... But higher resolution will always be appreciated!!!

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Who was waiting for... here is the ITALIAN Translation Pack for v0.085

All dialogs are translated into italian except choices: i had some tecnical problems to translate them too.

I hope you can have fun!
thank you brother, I'm trying

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Who was waiting for... here is the ITALIAN Translation Pack for v0.085

All dialogs are translated into italian except choices: i had some tecnical problems to translate them too.

I hope you can have fun!
it doesn't work, the writing is always in English

however I checked the script files and some dialogs are translated evils, especially the conjugation of verbs is wrong

if I can I will try to correct them

Last edited:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
If Daz wasn't busy rendering atm, I would have done that pic with Soph drooling instead of Homer ;)
Oh be sure in one good day we can saw drooling Sophia, when she look at her daughter's sexy body, and especially her perfect ass :love:
Nice game! Next release?
Just look two post earlier. December.

Lavoisier

May 14, 2018
it doesn't work, the writing is always in English

however I checked the script files and some dialogs are translated evils, especially the conjugation of verbs is wrong

It works for me... are you sure you selected italian language in the settings?
Let me know if you can see them translated

some dialogs are translated evils
Yes, i know: all dialogs are translated by google translate

I thank you so much!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Oh be sure in one good day we can saw drooling Sophia, when she look at her daughter's sexy body, and especially her perfect ass :love:

Just look two post earlier. December.
Are they doing a teaser of the Ellie event? How much trouble do you think we'd get into with L&P if you posted my pic on the Patreon page after a teaser like that?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
It works for me... are you sure you selected italian language in the settings?
Let me know if you can see them translated

Yes, i know: all dialogs are translated by google translate

I thank you so much!
I repeated the procedure and now it works but the dialogues are really badly translated I tried to correct them but they are really many and it takes a lot of time. What happens then when the new update comes out? will they have to be translated again?

Utk1234

Aug 5, 2019
Can anyone suggest me some good NTR games like The tyrant and Where it all belong. It would be better if it has some incest content too ...
Any suggestions on the table

Lavoisier

May 14, 2018
I repeated the procedure and now it works but the dialogues are really badly translated I tried to correct them but they are really many and it takes a lot of time. What happens then when the new update comes out? will they have to be translated again?
I agree with you, but as you said, manual translation requires a huge work and amount of time that i have not. On the other hand, google is the best among automatic translators.

I hope to keep updated this and other games translations. This is one of the best visual novels i played and it will be among my priorities! ;)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes