sessllapert

Jan 6, 2019
Les dejo la traducción al español solo de los dialogos de la versión 0.085. Esta hecha con deppl, corrigiendo parrafo por parrafo casi todos los errores. Solo funciona con las versiones comprimidas al reemplazar los scripts en la carpeta game del juego ya que ni idea tengo de como crear un patch.
gracias

Alastor8888

Mar 6, 2018
The italian translated by google is better than italian of some italian, mostly our politicians! :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside, i accept your observation, but some people (including me) think that it's better than nothing ;)
only Yoda speak italian like this translation... :D little example
english: "Oh darling, and look how big our shower is!"
your translation "oh cara, e lo sguardo quanto è grande la nostra doccia è"
italian "oh cara, guarda quanto è grande la nostra doccia!"
your translation has no meaning
google can't translate long sentences because italian have a different grammatical structure, i hope i was clear enough

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
The previous update was released in late August, the next update will be released around December. Let me guess, the next update will have to wait six months, right? And of course it will be ONLY half a day, if not a quarter !!!!!!!!!
I guess your cristal ball is fully operational...

Lavoisier

May 14, 2018
In theory the fiel script of past events should not be changed with new updates or am I wrong?
In theory you are right, but it's not for sure. As you can see this game has 3 scripts containing dialogues so future updates should involve only script3.rpy, unless the author decides to make changes to past's dialogues. Your example (the airport): i don't think it will change but the entire storyline is very complex.

I think it's better looking line by line instead looking file by file, for example you could use excel copying all dialogues in a spreadsheet (current and future dialogues). If you have a little skill in excel formulas you can see which english line has changed.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
any info about the other ladies?
No such luck,only Ellie and Dylan and they both are not realy dependable because are from 13-14 months ago.
I doubt back then anyone is realy thinking that it will take 14+ months for day 8,9 and 10.

wynlard

Jun 15, 2019
I hope it will come before December 23(my birthday) so I will be happy with my birthday gift.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
No such luck,only Ellie and Dylan and they both are not realy dependable because are from 13-14 months ago.
I doubt back then anyone is realy thinking that it will take 14+ months for day 8,9 and 10.
maybe another roadmap after the upgrade?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes