udi rema

Dec 29, 2018
Nah i doubt it, but i cant help but think of that guy that made dual family. Two years of surgery and other bullshit excuses and ppl still support him because he had a good excuse for all the delays. That one update has been 2 weeks away for 2 years. Some of these devs are fucking scum really.
But the dev of wife and a mother is absolutly not like that, as he has proven many times. His updates take awhile but he delivers quality content eventually. This last update is suppose to be quite big so there is a good reason for the long wait.
good point

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Check my sig, Treasure of Nadia is their newest game, currently in parallel development with Lust Epidemic (which ends soon).
Treasure of Nadia looks like it going to be a good game to play. I'm starting to get into it now. The Red Hair lady is HOT!!

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I have a feeling that this is the last update we will be getting, this guy delayed it as much as he can so he can bag $90K and then disappear,blame it on the surgery, surgery is crooks best way in case one day you decide to come back, you have a legitimate excuse, in case not, you just bag the money and disappear.
best 1 post ever,
hopeless

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes