farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I think we will see her again. She is important to the story and I think that L&P will bring her into any future event.
Maybe only on the background, if you choose Julia and Elena are dating. I don't know. Without interaction. But if you choose Julia and Ellie are dating, you not see her 100%. Insider info
Alyssa number 1
You cheating Sophia? I think she was number 1 :LOL:

Reactions: Baboom

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Maybe only on the background, if you choose Julia and Elena are dating. I don't know. Without interaction. But if you choose Julia and Ellie are dating, you not see her 100%. Insider info

You cheating Sophia? I think she was number 1 :LOL:
I like to spread the love

Reactions: Baboom

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't know about you, but I'm interested in side job of Sophia in the nursing home.
Then better check in 3-4 years.That thing won't go into something serious before Sophia is fucking already with other men.
So no earlier than day 20,probably even day 25.And we are waiting for day 10 to end.

Reactions: Baboom and loncel

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Unless you didn't take the nursing job and search for another about I think it was as a transcript? that it was meant to be well paid and not so time-consuming. :unsure:

I wonder if it'll be addressed in future updates because so far I don't see the relevance.

L$P_worship

Dec 6, 2019
I have a feeling that this is the last update we will be getting, this guy delayed it as much as he can so he can bag $90K and then disappear,blame it on the surgery, surgery is crooks best way in case one day you decide to come back, you have a legitimate excuse, in case not, you just bag the money and disappear.

peterpan02

Aug 20, 2018
I have a feeling that this is the last update we will be getting, this guy delayed it as much as he can so he can bag $90K and then disappear,blame it on the surgery, surgery is crooks best way in case one day you decide to come back, you have a legitimate excuse, in case not, you just bag the money and disappear.

Nah i doubt it, but i cant help but think of that guy that made dual family. Two years of surgery and other bullshit excuses and ppl still support him because he had a good excuse for all the delays. That one update has been 2 weeks away for 2 years. Some of these devs are fucking scum really.
But the dev of wife and a mother is absolutly not like that, as he has proven many times. His updates take awhile but he delivers quality content eventually. This last update is suppose to be quite big so there is a good reason for the long wait.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes