truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I love the detailes in this story,only one game where i really read conversation between caracters. Amazing job must say again. 3D animations would be great to see here.
He and NLT should team up. The internet will nut every hour and it'll be glorious! :eek:

• Love
Reactions: Creeping Death

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
why does this game take sooo long to update.....at this rate it will take 10 years to see the end
Nobody is expecting to see the end. :ROFLMAO: We all know it's gonna take decades more or less. We just want to see Sophia get fucked by someone other than her husband before we die of old age :(

If he did manage to blueball us till the end, I'll come back as ghost and haunt the l&p guy :devilish:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Link: https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v09121-nlt-media.38582/

That link up there is their latest game, which is very good. Check out all their previous games, which is listed in that link i provided. They're ALL great and flawless. If you haven't heard of them, you're in for a treat mister! :love:
I'll pass - it's male protag, and there isn't one I've tried yet that I've enjoyed and recommend. That said, I am a bit of a misandrist and get hypercritical of male characters in the games I play - I don't even like Dylan, Sam and Liam. The only reason I even acknowledge Aiden is that Emma appears to be taking advantage of his tasks too.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
These pictures intrigue me.
Who is this lady and also the cubicle,on the left is empty,is empty in 1 shot but somebody is in it in he next shot.
Could this be the lady Sophia looked at when entering or just a random person?
I guess I could be over thinking all of this
I also wonder if/when the tree house will come into play
The person next door surely must of heard Dylan and Sophia talking
Also is it the same person that Sophia met on entering?
I could be way off here,but was she at the dice table with Liam

Day17_12_82_A_room_becomes_available.jpg Day17_12_83_Woman_smiles_at_Sophia.jpg Day17_12_85_Sophia_tells_Dylan_hurry.jpg Day17_12_123_Sophia_looks_if_the_coast_is_clear.jpg

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
These pictures intrigue me.
Who is this lady and also the cubicle,on the left is empty,is empty in 1 shot but somebody is in it in he next shot.
Could this be the lady Sophia looked at when entering or just a random person?
I guess I could be over thinking all of this
I also wonder if/when the tree house will come into play
The person next door surely must of heard Dylan and Sophia talking
View attachment 479011 View attachment 479012 View attachment 479013
Yes, I thought the same. The look on the womans face, when she walks by Sophia is, somehow, "knowing(?)".
Ah, and in the cabin on the left is Ellie :love: . And on the next day's evening they sit on the couches in the living room and Ellie tells her mom, she heard her and Dylan ...

Or maybe it's Patricia or Emma or someone else who knows Sophia I would guess trying on some clothes ...
Otherwise such "detail" wouldn't be necessary for this scene, imho ...

oh oh oh SCHWING alert !!! ;)

A propos SCHWING, is there a fan art with Ellie on all fours with a chocker, a leash and a furry butt plug?

Last edited:
Reactions: AlienEDM

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
in first look all I can see is how over buffed are Sophia's boobs now from the starting days of this game..

dressing room is big enough, so my guess is that left booth is not empty but the person is standing on inner side and her shadow is not visible, more so last render is taken from low POV thus we can see her feet and storywise you can say she moved to gate side more in next render

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
in first look all I can see is how over buffed are Sophia's boobs now from the starting days of this game..

dressing room is big enough, so my guess is that left booth is not empty but the person is standing on inner side and her shadow is not visible, more so last render is taken from low POV thus we can see her feet and storywise you can say she moved to gate side more in next render
I like this mysterious lady.I hope to see more of her

Reactions: roro
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes